Hyun Joong

A Heiress for a Maid

Dara's POV

"Oh My God!, What the hell is happening here?!",I said in a small voice which is enough to be heard by my friends.

"I told you something bad gonna happen",CL answered.

"What are you gonna do?!",Bom started to eat her corns REALLY badly.(think of a munching bunny)

"Unnie are we gonna be bridesmaid in a few days?!",Minzy was panicking literally.

"I don't know either",I was very shocked by the news and my head couldn't functuion properly now.

The fancy background music that is playing wasn't really helping me, stupid music.

Sadly my father walked near me and bad news was the young man was beside him.

"Hyun Joong this is my daughter Sandara, you're future wife",My father made its way to me as he said that.

The Hyun Joong guy smiled at me and took my right hand...he KISSED it and gave me a smile that could literally melt my heart but for this situation...NOT.

"Sandara it's rude to not say a word",I don't care...sorry.

I ran through the halls and made it to my room, Oh my friends recovered from the shock and followed me too.

"What the Hell happened?!",Bom asked with a paniced voice.

"I don't know but I gonna escape before I become Mrs. Hyun Joong",I think I have to go run-away-from-home. That scenes are only watch from movies but now I didn't even think that it could happen to me.

Disturbing my thoughts and my panicing friends.

I heard my room's front door open. I followed their gaze just to see...HYUN JOONG!

He excused himself and gripped on my hands, he dragged me to the hallway and to a room.

"Ahhh, God it hurts",seriously this man's gonna die soon.

"What was that for?!"

What surprised me is his sudden action he hugged me...

"Sandara Park your gonna be mine soon",he said huskly.

"WTF!!! I don't even know you!",I wriggled away but he tighten the hug.

"But I know you and I love you"

"Are you somekind of stalker?!"

"No but you're gonna be mine soon"

---------------------------------------

next chapter's gonna be the run-away plan...