News Flash

A Heiress for a Maid

 

Dara’s POV

 

After a few more hours passed, my eyes slightly drooped and it didn’t grow unnoticed by Cheondong.

 

He slowly sneaked a peak through the five weirdly dressed guys who were now sleeping at the cafe which is kinda weird.

 

“Noona”

 

He muttered as he rose up the chair and I followed him outside.

 

Seems like it’s time to go.

 

He hugged me tighter outside as he heaved a sad sigh.

 

I first let go on the hug and gave him a smile as I ruffled his hair out of his knitted black bonnet.

 

“We’ll still see again next time huh Troublemaker Dong”

 

“Sure Dara-noona”

 

He sent me a wave as I waited for him to catch his cab.

 

After a few seconds passed he was gone and my mouth formed a sad sigh.

 

At least I’m going back to the dorm and meet the guys.

 

I walked through the busy streets looking through expensive shops and bakerys.

 

If I was still Park Sandara maybe I will be here with my friends laughing and shopping for some clothes like always. I thought.

 

I stopped at one particular shop.

 

My eyes were caught up with something.

 

"News flash guys, We are now here outside the Park Industries main building for the rumor that heiress Sandara Park was missing this past few days. Accompanying the rumor was the fact that Investigator Shim was seen later that week discussing something with Chairman Park"

 

The voice of the female reporter boomed through the television, at least they haven't realeased a picture of me in the TV yet.

 

A man appeared out of the building and it was none other than that Hyun Joong.

 

The reporter ran towards him with the crowd as they waited for his statement.

 

"My fiance is not missing. She's just having an out of country vacation with her friends to celebrate the engagement. She's having fun there! and if she's watching this, Dara-ah I'll probably see you soon, honey"

 

Hyun Joong charmed his statement and possibly made it very believable.

 

His perfect smile showed such ambiance but he couldn't even hide the dark intent on his eyes when he said the last sentence.

 

I felt myself shiver at the thought of being his bride.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I just saw this as a draft now and I thought I already posted this chapter a long time ago.

Well PEACE XD