Collection Part 1: Spring Segament - Dancing In The Rain

Infinite One-Shot Collection: Man In Love

 

Dancing in the Rain; 634 Words. 

He hasn't forgotten about that young boy he met that spring. Even just a little detail, he still remembers it. That young boy has left him an unforgettable yet most happy moment that year. What he doesn't know is that the boy has the same thinking as him. Lee Sungyeol hasn't gotten used to the life of a heir of the company that is currently at its high peak, Han Arts Corporation. With his grandmother's decision, he has no rights to refuse. 

It was Lee Sungyeol's first day. Many thoughts has been running through his head. Anxiety was even written over his face. It wasn't only that but he must admit he feels pressure. The pressure that his grandmother was grand, causing him unable to relax. "Sungyeol." That voice caused his body to tense up. Sungyeol slowly turns around, looking at his grandmother, forcing a smile on his face. "Yes, grandmother?" Sungyeol tried his best to answer in an elegant tone. It didn't turn out so well. Instead, he earned a glare from her. After a moment of pause, she just shoo him away. Grandma is just too unpredictable. You can never know what she is thinking, Sungyeol heaved a sigh.  

Upon his arrival at the company, nobody has really taken interest in him. They were doing their stuff. While him? He was just looking at how people in this company really works. "Oh my gee, he's here!" a girl that was sitting behind the counter whispered. Sungyeol cracked a smile, thinking that he was finally noticed. It was to his disappointment nonetheless. It was a nobody that stole his limelight. Girls were gathering around him, which caused Sungyeol to be furious. Who exactly is this guy? He does admit that fact that the boy was good-looking and took his breath away. However, it doesn't matter at this moment. Sungyeol walked over and interrupted, "Isn't it a working period? How dare you guys fool around? Do you want to get fire?" He raised one of his eyebrows. 

"It isn't me that is fooling around. I just came in." The boy smirked. Anger rushes through Sungyeol's blood. How dare this boy... He can't even explain his own feelings.  

"What? You can't talk back?" the boy questioned and lean closer,  whispering, "The rumor of the new heir doesn't seem to be true." The boy slowly back away and continued walking. Sungyeol could feel chills going down his spine. This boy... really interest him. 

Later that afternoon, Sungyeol noticed that it was drizzling. He saw a figure. It was that boy again. What was his name? Sungyeol checked the database and skimmed through. And there it was, Kim Myungsoo. That was the boy's name.  

He looked outside and luckily for him, Myungsoo was still out there. He rushed out and sneaked up behind Myungsoo.  

"I can absolutely see you." Myungsoo's voice startled him.  

"Who exactly are you?" Sungyeol questioned. Myungsoo smirked, "If you look at the ground and back at the sky, only god knows who I am." Sungyeol thought he was dreaming. The memory of the boy fifteen years ago flashes back in an instant.  

"Do you need me to repeat that?" Sungyeol nodded and listened intensively. He wanted to know that he wasn't hearing things. Myungsoo lean in closer, pinning him against the bus stop, whispering, "If you look at the ground and back at the sky, only god knows who I am." Without another word, he slowly back away and walked his separate path, leaving Sungyeol behind. Sungyeol was wonder at lost. Was Myungsoo really the boy from his memory? Does he still remember Yeolie? If Myungsoo was really the boy from back then, he is really sadden by the fact that he has changed so much. He wasn't the Myungie he knew anymore.