Three

What Goes Around Comes Around.

Seung Hyun took out a cigarette and almost smoked it until Seung Hee took it out of his mouth and broke it apart. “Yah, Jung Min-ah, tell your soon to be wife to stop breaking my ciggs,” Seung Hyun said.

“Huh? Dongsaeng shouldn’t even be smoking if he wants good health,” Seung Hee said smiling as Seung Hyun chuckled and Jung Min smiles pushing his glasses up a bit to straighten it.

“Taecyeon!” Seung Hee shouted as she saw her younger brother. “Noona! Seung Hee noona!” Taecyeon shouted as he ran to her and hug her.

“Oh, hi Yoona,” Seung Hee said as she shook hands with Yoona. “Hi unnie,” Yoona, who’s the girlfriend of Taecyeon shook hands with Seung Hee too. 

“Jung Min hyung, how you been? Sup Seung Hyun,” Taecyeon said as he shook hands with them. “Ey, I been well, how about you?” Jung Min asked.

“I have been great, just awesome. Work isn’t so bad after all being a detective and all. Oh, I might drop the bomb on Yoona soon,” Taecyeon said. “The bomb as you mean, you’re going to propose?” Seung Hyun asked.

“Yea, after the wedding of yours and noona, then I plan to ask her to marry me too. It’s been a three years relationship, come on right?” Taecyeon said as the boys laughed.

“What are you boys laughing about huh?” Seung Hee asked as the boys looked at her. “Nothing Seung Hee,” Jung Min answered as he kissed Seung Hee on the cheeks and made her blush.

“Oppa,” Seung Hee said as everyone laughed. “Should we order now?” Seung Hyun asked as he sat down. “Yah, you should think of getting a girl too, since you’re always third wheeling with us,” Jung Min said.

“My work is more important to fall in love,” Seung Hyun said. “You still hate on Yoobin for breaking up with you for that other dude?” Jung Min asked. “Don’t talk about her. It was high school days okay,” Seung Hyun said.

“I was just saying,” Jung Min mumbled as everyone looked at them. “Why? What happened?” Seung Hee asked as she never heard of Seung Hyun having an ex-girlfriend before.

“It’s been a long time already Seung Hee,” Seung Hyun said Seung Hee looked at him. “Is she the reason why you won’t date?” Seung Hee asks. Seung Hyun nodded and a waitress walked over.

“What would you like to have for breakfast today?” The waitress asked as Jung Min looked up with jaws dropped. Seung Hyun looked up and his eyes widened. “Seung Hyun-ssi?” The waitress said as Seung Hyun blinked multiple times and was shocked.

“Yoobin-ah,” Seung Hyun said.

 


 

Cheondung placed some flowers on the grave stone as Dara threw out the old ones. “Omma, appa, Sang Hyun graduated at last,” Dara said, speaking to the gravestones as she placed an arm around her brother’s neck.

“Noona helped me and I’m happy that I’ve made it this far,” Cheondung said as Dara smiled at her brother. “We wish you would be here with us omma and appa,” Cheondung said as Dara patted her brother’s head softly.

“We brought you guys some bread and fruits,” Dara said as Cheondung took them out of the plastic bag and placed them on the gravestones. “I’ll be back,” Cheondung said as he walked over to the trash bin to throw away the plastic bag.

On his way there, he saw a guy in black clothes and dark sunglass on. He nod at Cheondung with a smile and Cheondung did the same back to him. “Visiting relatives?” The guy asked. “Yea, and you?” Cheondung asked. “Same here,” the guy replied.

“Cool,” Cheondung said. “See you ‘round bud,” the guy said as he continued walking away. Cheondung shrugged and walked back to his sister. “Noona, we should get going to set up dinner reservations for tonight,” Cheondung said.

“Oh? Okay. Omma, appa, we’ll see you two again sometime next week or so,” Dara said as she patted both her parent’s gravestones and walked away with her brother Cheondung.

While driving, Dara looked at her brother. “Where do you want to eat at?” Dara asked. “Same place where you and the hyungs ate at,” Cheondung said. “Aish, yah, make your own place memorable,” Dara said with a small laugh as Cheondung laughed too.

Then Dara’s phone buzzed. “Hm? Who’s texting me now?” Dara asked as Cheondung took her phone and checked. “It’s from Ji Yong hyung,” Cheondung said. “Really? Read it for me,” Dara said.

“He says to go home, he needs to speak with you,” Cheondung said. “So I guess he’s coming over early then,” Dara said as she smiled. “Great, I can’t wait to see him again,” Cheondung said as Dara snickered and laughed.

When they both reached home, Ji Yong wasn’t even there yet. “Well, I’m going to take a quick shower, so just let Ji Yong in while you make lunch,” Dara said rubbing the back of her head.

“Yeh,” Cheondung answered as Dara smiled and grabbed her robe and a towel from her room and entered inside the bathroom. Cheondung boiled some water as he slipped on an apron and started to cut some veggies.

Dara then forgot to tell Cheondung not to leave the sink water on for long or else the hot water in the shower will be cold, so Dara then steps out of the bathroom and makes her way to the kitchen.

Cheondung heard the door opening and Cheondung suspects it being Ji Yong. “Hyung,” Cheondung smiled as he turned around to see Ji Yong.

*BOOM*

Cheondung’s eyes widened as Dara froze and ran to the kitchen to find the victim already gone. All she saw was his back and a gun in his hand. Cheondung was gasping for some air as he and Dara held onto his chest.

“W-w-why?” Cheondung asked as Dara started to cry when her brother’s eyes closed. “CHEONDUNG-AH! CHEONDUNG! SANG HYUN-AH!” Dara screamed as she held her brother in her arms.

Ji Yong opened the door and to his surprise, he found Cheondung dead as blood flood everywhere around Dara. “What are you doing?” Ji Yong said as he pulled Dara away from Cheondung’s body.

Dara looked at the blood on her hands. Ji Yong then pushed Dara out the door. “Go find Seung Hyun, and tell him they’re out after me. As for Cheondung, I’ll handle it,” Ji Yong said as the sounds of sirens were already nearing the apartment.

“Go! Now!” Ji Yong yelled as Dara nodded and ran off taking the stairs. Ji Yong closed the door behind him and shook his head as he went up to Cheondung’s bloody body and put the blood on himself making it seem as if it’s his doing.

The cops stormed inside the apartment to find the water boiling and Cheondung on the ground as a knife was also on the ground with blood covering it. Ji Yong was hiding in the bathroom hoping they won’t go look in there.

“Clear,” the detectives said as they searched through the apartment. Ji Yong then saw a cop coming closer to the bathroom. He pushed the door hitting the cop as he stole the gun and shot the cop on the arm.

“Sorry!” Ji Yong apologized as the other detectives started coming towards Ji Yong. He threw the gun at one of the detectives and beat two cops down and made a ran for it.

As he started running, the detectives who also stood outside saw Ji Yong running. So they started to chase after him. Dara who was washing the blood off of her saw the cops chasing Ji Yong and hid herself.

At last when Ji Yong thought he was freed, a cop pointed a gun at him and Ji Yong stopped running. Dara saw Ji Yong being hand cuffed and being drove away.

Dara ran to the nearest phone booth and called Seung Hyun, since she left her cell phone at her apartment. Seung Hyun picked up as he was looked at Yoobin. “Yeh?” Seung Hyun answered.

“Seung Hyun-ssi, Ji Yong’s been caught,” Dara said. “Bwoh?!” Seung Hyun shouted making everyone jump. “Those thugs, IRIS, Ji Yong have been framed, Cheondung died,” Dara said crying as she could hardly speak as she was choking on her tears.

Seung Hyun then looked at Jung Min and then stood up and walked away. “Slow down Dara, I can hardly hear you,” Seung Hyun said.

“Cheondung’s killed! He’s been shot and killed! Ji Yong came and the cops were outside, so they took him in suspecting he’s the killer,” Dara cried as Seung Hyun froze.

“Dude, what’s wrong?” Jung Min asked as he followed Seung Hyun.

“Okay, listen to me Dara. I’ll come to over to you with some clothes. You’re going to change into them, and go back to your apartment. Cops would be surrounding the place, and you’re going to act like you didn’t know what happen, you got that?” Seung Hyun said.

“Yeh,” Dara answered as she could hardly talk. “Okay, stay where you are, I’m coming to where you’re at now,” Seung Hyun said as he hung up the phone. “Seung Hyun, what’s up?” Jung Min asked.

“Cheondung’s been shot and killed. Ji Yong was framed and went to prison for it,” Seung Hyun blurted. “What?! But how? I mean, what?!” Jung Min shouted as Seung Hyun shook his head and rubbed his temples.

“You think Seung Hee can loan me some clothes for Dara? She’s covered in blood and need to get home fast,” Seung Hyun said as Jung Min nodded his head.

“Wait for a bit,” Jung Min said as he walked over to the table and grabbed his car keys.

“I’ll be back sweetie,” Jung Min told his fiancée as she nodded and was confused by Jung Min and Seung Hyun’s actions. “What’s up with those two?” Taecyeon asked as Seung Hee shrugged.


Jung Min handed some clothes over to Seung Hyun. “Take these, Seung Hee won’t need these clothes for now,” Jung Min said as Seung Hyun put if in a bag.

“I’ll bring them back as soon as Dara is done using them,” Seung Hyun said. “Take your time bro,” Jung Min said as Seung Hyun nodded his head and left on his motorcycle.

Dara waited for Seung Hyun at the phone booth as she saw a lot of cops come and go from her apartment. Seung Hyun drove as fast as he could to see Dara with the bag of clothes he had with him.

When Seung Hyun arrived, he saw Dara trembling and her eyes sort of red, but not that poofy to be suspected as a witness.

“Here, change into these clothes and go home. Remember about what I told you about,” Seung Hyun said as Dara nodded her head.

“After you’re done, call Jung Min, explain everything to him. I told him a little only, but I’m going to need you to stay with him and Seung Hee for awhile as I try to see what I can do about Ji Yong,” Seung Hyun said as Dara nodded her head.

Dara went to change into the clothes Seung Hyun brought for her and after changing, Seung Hyun took the bag of her clothes stained with blood with him. “Call me if you can alright?” Seung Hyun said as Dara nodded.

“Wait, let me see your face,” Seung Hyun said as he looked at Dara. “Don’t start crying when you enter inside, and if they ask you anything about where you went, just say you went to the store to get some drinks. Here are the drinks I bought. Stay calm so the cops won’t suspect anything,” Seung Hyun said as Dara looked at him.

“How do you know so much about what to do?” Dara asked. “Because, I...I’m...” Seung Hyun couldn’t tell his noona that he’s been a transporter. He knew for sure that Dara will kill him for being a transporter, since Ji Yong is in the gang IRIS.

“You’re what Seung Hyun?” Dara asked. But he wouldn’t be able to hide it forever. “I’m a transporter, that’s how I know how to deal with this stuff,” Seung Hyun said as Dara let out a small gasp and turned away.

“What’s wrong with the world?” Dara asked as she walked away. Seung Hyun then held onto her wrist stopping her. “Noona,” he said as Dara turned to look at Seung Hyun.

“Thanks Seung Hyun, but I’ll call you as soon as I can alright?” Dara said as Seung Hyun nodded his head and watch Dara walk away.

After Dara disappeared inside the apartment acting worried, Seung Hyun took the bag of Dara’s old clothes with him and drove off. He reached an old alley and threw the clothes there and burnt it, all of it.

Seung Hyun watched it burn as he tightened his fists. “I’m going to find you all, and kill you all for what you did to Cheondung and Ji Yong, en IRIS,” Seung Hyun said as he walked back to his motor bike.

When he got to his motorcycle, he received a text from Jung Min.

“Be careful in what you do bro.”

Seung Hyun closed his phone and drove to the police station to visit Ji Yong. He had to visit Ji Yong to get more information about this.


 

HOW ABOUT THIS CHAPTER HUH?

YA LIKE IT???

PRETTY MYSTERIOUS? ROFLL!