Two

What Goes Around Comes Around.

“You’re my buddy man, I got your back forever,” a teenager boy said to his other teenager guy friend.

“For real?” The boy asked. “Come on, you’re the only bud who’s closer to me than my own flesh and blood cousin,” the teenager boy said.

“Junsu-ah, I can’t believe I’m older than you, and you’re the one helping me,” the boy said.

“Don’t worry about it Jaejoong, you my buddy,” the teenager boy Junsu said.

That was when they were in high school.

Kim Junsu and Kim Jaejoong, two strong buddies who grew up together helping out one another.

Kim Junsu came from a high class family which also a gang is called IRIS. Junsu wishes to be leader one day when his father passes away.

Kim Jaejoong came from a poor family who only has his mother and never knew his father.

Whenever Jaejoong asks about his father, his mother would tell him he died long ago.

Growing up was tough with no friends and everyone always teasing him, until one day he helped Junsu in a fight and they both became the best buddies.

Junsu started ditching his cousin Kim Hyun Joong, as he thinks Hyun Joong isn’t the right fit for his style.

Hyun Joong doesn’t care much, as Hyun Joong hates Junsu’s father, his blood uncle to death.

When he was young, he witnessed the death of father’s killer.

It was Junsu’s father, because the brothers fought for the spot of being leader, and Junsu’s father killed Hyun Joong’s father.

On the spot before Hyun Joong’s father died, Hyun Joong’s father told Hyun Joong to never let those people stoop down on him.

Hyun Joong became a changed person since that day.

Moving on, Junsu and Jaejoong became two grown men who work now.

Jaejoong works as waiter in a bar, and Junsu works for his father. Junsu comes to the bar to spill out his days and how everything is going on in IRIS.

Jaejoong as a good buddy gives his advice to Junsu to just fight hard.

“Yah, you don’t get it, my father talks about giving the leader spot to the dude Kwon Ji Yong,” Junsu said as he placed his hands on his forehead.

Jaejoong laughs and looks at Ji Yong. “Then kill the dude,” Jaejoong said as Junsu looked at Jaejoong.

“Hey, great idea,” Junsu said as Jaejoong sipped his soda and shook his head.

“Oh no, I was just joking, don’t-“

Before Jaejoong can say anything, Junsu cuts him off. “You know what? Instead of killing Ji Yong, I should just, yes, I have it planned in my mind,” Junsu said as smiled evilly.

“Yah, I was just kidding,” Jaejoong said. “This is why we’re friends,” Junsu said as he hugged Jaejoong and stood up from his seat.

“Junsu, you’re not really going to kill the dude are you?” Jaejoong asked.

“No, because I have a better idea,” Junsu said slurping his beer.

“How high have your mother’s hospital bill raise?” Junsu asked. “Like three times more each week, and I haven’t even pay it all off,” Jaejoong said.

“Then how about you do something for me and I’ll pay it off,” Junsu said as Jaejoong looked at Junsu and laughed.

“You’re kidding right?” Jaejoong asked as Junsu shook his head. “How much will it take for you to wipe off that grin of yours?” Jaejoong asked.


The next day, Junsu made sure his father’s men were all cleared out. Jaejoong looked outside of the hospital as remembering his mother going in for another surgery.

“Omma,” Jaejoong said as sighed and had a flashback of last night.

“Kill a person for me,” Junsu said. “Bwoh yah? Jusnu-ah, we’re friends, I’m not a man to you who you order to assassinate,” Jaejoong said as he was shocked by this.

“Come on Jaejoong, I have the perfect plan,” Junsu said.

“What’s so perfect about it that you want me to kill a person? I don’t do dirty jobs,” Jaejoong said.

“Yah, you owe me a lot. I have been there for you when you had no home, no shelter, no food, no nothing, when your mother was put into the hospital,” Junsu said as Jaejoong tightened his fists.

“Think about it, I pay you a large sum of money. All you do is take out one guy, one person, and everything will be done. Trust me, you’ll be safe Jaejoong,” Junsu said as Jaejoong released his fist.

“I only kill one guy, just one,” Jaejoong said. “Yes, and this guy, he’s very close with Ji Yong,” Junsu said.

“How do you know?” Jaejoong asked. “I’ve seen them together a lot,” Junsu said as Jaejoong thought of his mother.

“I guess I have no choice,” Jaejoong said sadly as he lowered his head. “Yah, don’t be sad,” Junsu said.

“I’m not,” Jaejoong said. “Well, I’ll tell you what to do tomorrow and where to kill this person,” Junsu said as Jaejoong nodded his head.

Jaejoong shook his head regretting that he made the deal. But Junsu was all too true about being saved with Junsu a lot.

Jaejoong walked away with a cap on covering his face as he carries a gun that Junsu gave him.

Junsu then calls Ji Yong. “My father wants to meet you,” Junsu said and hung up the phone.

Ji Yong makes his way to see the big boss as Junsu waits for Ji Yong’s move.

Junsu walks up to his father’s office and sees no one there.

Junsu smiles knowing that his father is sitting alone in his office. He waits as he hears Ji Yong’s footsteps come up to the stairs.

When Ji Yong enters inside the office, Junsu’s father they both have a little talk, and then Junsu entered inside with a mask covering his face.

He knocked Ji Yong out in one blow with the gun hitting Ji Yong’s head and Junsu shoots his father.

Junsu runs out of the room and takes off the mask and changes quickly.

Acting like everything was normal; he walks in and sees Ji Yong still unconscious on the ground and his father gasping for air.

“Appa-ji!” Junsu fakes cry as his father’s men hurries in the room hearing the sound of a gun.

When his father’s eyes closed, Junsu kicked Ji Yong and put the gun in Ji Yong’s hand.

“How can you do this to my father?!” Junsu cried as the men rushed in.

“Get my dad to a hospital!” Junsu cried. “Take Ji Yong to the shutter room!” Junsu ordered as the other men carried Ji Yong there.

When everyone started to move, Hyun Joong came out of his room buttoning his white flano shirt up and sees Junsu in tears.

“What’s wrong cousin?” Hyun Joong asked.

“Ji Yong is a traitor, he shot my father,” Junsu said as he walked to the shutter room. Hyun Joong smirked.

“You mean you did it?” Hyun Joong mumbled to himself as he walked out.

Junsu splashed water at Ji Yong waking Ji Yong up.

“Why….am I….here?” Ji Yong asked as he coughed. “Why? You tried to kill my father!” Junsu shouted as he kicked Ji Yong hard in the ribs.

“What are you talking about?” Ji Yong asked. “My father believed you, he looked up to you, why, why did you this?!” Junsu shouted.

“I didn’t,” Ji Yong replied as Junsu punched Ji Yong on the face.

“You’re out of IRIS,” Junsu said as Ji Yong breathed hardly as he looked up at Junsu.

Ji Yong spit in his face as he got up and kicked the other guys and ran out of the shutter room.

“GET HIM!” Junsu ordered as the guys ran to Ji Yong. Ji Yong held onto his pained stomach as he ran.

Junsu smirked as he hacked into Ji Yong’s phone and got the information he needed.

Any call or text that goes to Ji Yong’s cell phone, it goes directly to Junsu’s cell phone also.

When Ji Yong was in hiding, he made a call to a girl that Junsu caught. Junsu then called Jaejoong.

“The place is here. Shoot a guy, not a girl. After you’re done, just leave the building, I’m going to call the cops,” Junsu said as Jaejoong took a deep breath and nodded his head as he hung up the phone and drove away.

Jaejoong stopped in front of some apartments. He looked at his text and the room was Room 105.

Jaejoong hid the gun in his jacket. Jaejoong then received a text from Junsu saying that the guy is in the house.

Jaejoong walked normally inside the apartments. He took the elevator up as he didn’t want to take the stairs.

Jaejoong wanted things to be done quickly, so he took the elevator.

When Jaejoong was in front of the door, he twisted the doorknob and found it unlocked.

Easy much, he thought as he walked in. “Hyung!” A cheerful guy said Jaejoong took out his gun and fired it at the guy.

Jaejoong then walked out as he heard the guy gasped out in air saying, “Why?”


 

WOOO! LONG CHAPTER. WHAT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER HUH?!

HAHAHHAAH! HOPEFULLY YA LIKE IT!

@butterfly555: Haha does it sound like it? LOL.

@guiwang_4ever: THANKS!