Chapter 1

Trying to Make a Human Fall for a Vampire [Rewrite Ver.]

It was almost midnight, Kyungsoo was walking back home from work. He had the feeling that he was being watched so he turned around but was greeted by nothing but darkness. Kyungsoo shrugged it off and continued walking when he heard footsteps behind him so he turned around more quicker than before and saw nothing again. He frowned before turning around and walk again and froze when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Slowly, he turned his head and...

"BOO!" Tao and Sehun shouted.

"AH~!" Kyungsoo screamed as he fell down on his bottom.

Tao and Sehun laughed as they high-five each other. Kyungsoo realized this and glared at them.

"Yah! What was that?!" He shouted.

"Nothing." Sehun replied, innocently.

"Tsk. You and your pranks." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he stood up and walk back home.

"Yah! Hyung, wait for us!" Tao shouted.

Kyungsoo heard footsteps behind him and smirked before stopping his tracks. He spun around and saw Sehun and Tao running towards him and stop their tracks. They were breathing heavily as Kyungsoo's smirk grew.

"Yah, hyung! It's not funny!" Sehun shouted as he punched Kyungsoo, playfully.

"Yah! Don't blame me! It wasn't my fault that you two decided to prank me." Kyungsoo replied sarcastically.

"Can we sleepover at your house?" Tao asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah, whatever." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and started to walk to his house.

Sehun and Tao followed him, having their own conversation. All three of them were unaware that three pairs of eyes are watching them.

~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Kyungsoo sat up and yawn while stretching. He glanced at his clock. It read: 6:30. Kyungsoo sighed before jumping off the bed and walk towards the restroom. He got a feeling that he was being watched as he open the door and shut it. A few minutes later, Kyungsoo came out fully dressed as he made his bed and grabbed his bag before leaving his room.

As he was walking down the stairs, Kyungsoo grinned at the sight in front of him. He walked towards them before poking them.

"Yah! Wake up! You two are late!" Kyungsoo shouted.

Tao and Sehun's eyes shot open and run into the restroom. Kyungsoo laughed as he went to cook something for all three of them to eat. After he was done cooking, Tao and Sehun came out of the restroom in their uniforms and glare at him. Kyungsoo noticed this as he was setting the three plates of pancakes on the table.

"What?" He asked.

"Why did you lie to us, hyung?" Sehun asked.

"That's what you get sleeping late." Kyungsoo replied as he sat down and started to eat.

Tao and Sehun just huffed before sitting down and started to eat their food. It was 7:00 and the three left to school. Their school starts at 7:20. Fortunately, Kyungsoo's house is just 10 minutes away. The three were chatting as they were walking. All of them have the feeling that they were being watched but pushed the thought aside as they entered the school gates.

Suddenly, someone ran towards Tao and threw himself on him. Tao didn't realize this until he felt the weight. The boy was hugging him a bit too tight and Tao could not breathe.

"H-Hyung...C-Can't....Breathe..." Tao said.

The boy let go of him immediately.

"Oh! Sorry, Tao! Are you okay?! Are you hurt anywhere?! Are you-"

"Calm down, Bacon. Can't you see he's alright?" Kyungsoo cut him off.

"Why that nickname, Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun pouted at him.

Kyungsoo was about to reply to him but he ran off to hug...

"BAOZI~!!!" He shouted as he threw himself on the older.

"Woah! Calm down, Kyungie." Xiumin chuckled.

Kyungsoo let go of Xiumin but hugged his next victim.

"Yixing-gege!" He shouted.

"C-Can't breathe..." Lay said.

Kyungsoo let of him and smiled apologetically. Lay smiled back. The bell rang and the six boys waved at each other before leaving to their class. Kyungsoo, Tao, and Sehun were walking to class together. They entered the classroom and sat down at their seats. The teacher entered the classroom with three more boys.

"Students, we're going to have three new students. I want all of you to be nice to them." He said before turning his head towards the three boys.

"Introduce yourselves." He commanded.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Wufan but I prefer Kris." The tallest boy bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Xi Luhan." The baby-faced boy bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Jongin but I prefer Kai." The tanned boy bowed.

"Okay, Kris, have a seat next to Tao, Luhan, next to Sehun, and Kai, next to Kyungsoo." The teacher said as the three boys went to their seats.

After the three sat down, the teacher started the lesson.

"Hey, I'm Kai. Nice to meet you." Kai whispered.

"Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo said as he focused on the lessons.

"How old are you?" Kai asked.

"17." Kyungsoo replied.

"Awesome! We're the same age!" Kai said.

"Stop taking to me and focus on the lessons." Kyungsoo commanded as he started to take notes.

Kai nodded as he kept his eyes on Kyungsoo for the whole class period.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like the beginning. ^^

An introduction of the six mortals and Kai, Kris, and Luhan. Also, a little bit of Kaisoo. Oh! In this story, Luhan tops. If you guys are wondering why, well since he can read minds and vampires can read minds...so yeah. :)

Anyway, this is how Tao and Sehun looked like when they were sleeping.

http://pic.twitter.com/MMki6FcZ

Please comment on how you think of this chapter. The others will be introduced soon! Bye~! ^^