Welcome Kiss

If Only You're Mine

 

 

 

"Umma,Umma," Little Minseo came up running to you with a peice of picture in his hands. "Ohh, Uri Minseo." You gently held your son up to sit on your lap.Little Minseo let out a huge smile.

"Aigoooo, uri Minseo neomu kyeoptaa" you said pinching your son's cute cheek.

"Ummaa" Your son chuckled. " Umma, who's this?" Minseo asked passing a picture to you.

 

Your heart loose a beat,tears started to fall.

 

" Umma, why are you crying?" noticing your tears, Minseo wiped the tears off your face using his cute little thumbs.You can't help but to smile on his actions.Minseo hugged you.

"Umma, dont cry anymore.It hurts Minseo to see Umma cry." Your smile got even bigger listening to him.He's such a cutie.

"Arraso." You said as you hugged your son back. "Uri Minseo is such a cutie." you continued.

 

//Flashback//

"Park Junyeong,third row, next to Kwon Jiyoung." Miss Kim said.

You grabbed your things and proceed on finding your seat. *first row* *second row* *third row*

"Excuse me,can you please move your bag?Miss Kim assist me to seat here." You said politely to the Kwon-guy who's placing his bag on your seat.

"I'm sorry?" He  raised his head and your eyes met.*he's so cute* * so this is Kwon Jiyoung*

Kwon Jiyoung looked at you, with an annoyed expression.He moved back to his sleep.

*What the hell?*

"Heyy, can you please move your bag? I want to seat." You said again, with a different tone.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt?!" Jiyong raised his head again, annoyed. "Go away,I want to sit here alone"

"" You said moving his back away from your seat."No one wants to seat beside you even,if i aren't assisted here,do you think i would even want to seat with you?" you mumbled.

"Yahhh, do you know how much my bag cost? More expensive than your pencil you cheap-little-head." Ji Young took his bag and placed it on his table. " And who are you to call me missy?"

"And what are you being proud of right now? It's not like you earn everything yourself.If it wasn't for your parents you'll not be this fortunate." you smirked at Jiyoung. " You're so rude, why dont just move your bag? Its not like I'm some kind of alien or something" You added.

"Just who do you think you are talking to me like that?" Ji Young asked grabbing your wrist, dragging you out of the class.

" What are you doing?!Let me go.!" You shouted.

"Kwon Jiyoung, what are you doing?" Miss Kim asked. "None of your business,back off" Jiyoung said and slammed the door behind him.

"Yahh,Kwon Jiyoung,What are you doing?" He didn't seem to care.

*Gym*

Jiyoung locked the door behind him.He let go of your hand.

"Now, it's just you and me here." Jiyoung said smirking.Moving closer to you.

"What do you mean?"You backed off moving away from Jiyoung.

"What it means?I am teaching you a lesson kiddo.No one dares to talk to me that way." Ji young smiled, moving even closer.You moved backwards,far away,until you finally met the end. The wall. *what's happening?Omma*

"Haha, now you dare to call me an ?" Jiyoung trapped your small body using his hands. *i can't move* You looked away,avoiding any eye contact,not being able to look at his cute-face.

"I dare you"he moved his face closer to yours.Catching his breath. You can feel the hot air from his mouth on your lips.You bit your lips, controlling yourself. *please don't get nearer,please* "to look at me the same way and say the same thing." Jiyoung continued.

"I can't." You replied politely.

"Why won't you?" He questioned right away.

"Because....errr....because..i......" You felt something on your lips, something new, something you never felt before, something which made you feel butterflies in your stomoch,something that makes you feel happy.

Jiyoung kissed you.

As much as you want him to go away, you can't help to do a thing.You're happy. Happy that the fact Kwon Jiyoung kissed you.

"I'm sorry." Jiyoung said suddenly.

"Why?" You asked.

"I'm sorry that i was rude earlier.Very Very sorry." He added.

"I'm sorry too." You said in return. You hugged Jiyoung."I'm Park Junyeong" you said smiling.

"And...." Jiyoung pecked your lips. " And I'm Kwon Jiyoung."

You blushed. *What's happening?* Jiyoung grabbed your wrist and brought you to a bench.  "Sit." he said. 

"Sit?" 

"Yes, sit" Jiyoung sit beside of you. "Junyeong ahh, you know what?"

"No, I don't know you haven't tell me, bwhahaahahahahha." You Joked.

"You silly little girl...." he laughed at your cheap-burned joke. " You looked different from anyone I've ever seen, No one dares to speak to me that way, Even the girls don't even dare to look in my eyes but you're different."

You find yourself smiling on his every word. *never thought that he would say that*

"I thought you don't like me." Jiyoung held your hands.

"Why would I hate someone as pretty as you?" He continued.

"You're such a tease." You said. Jiyoung pecked your cheek. "Kaja, let's go back to class." 

He grabbed your hands, walking the both of you to class.

"Park Junyeong, what happened just now?" Miss Kim asked seeing the both of you walking in the class.

"Aaah, nothing seongsaenim." You said, bowing politely.

"Okay. Both of you get back to your seat." You both walked to your seat and sit.

"Okay class, please welcome your new classmate 'Park Junyeong'"

"Annyeongheseyo,Park Junyeong-imnida" You said bowing to everybody.

"Okay class, please help Junyeong and don't bully her, especially you Kwon Jiyoung."

Jiyoung glared at Miss Kim. You tapped his shoulder.

"Gwenchanaa,I won't say a thing." You said smiling to Jiyoung.

He gave you a welcome kiss.Why would he be mean to you?

//End Of Flashback//

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!~

Ugh, well actually i wanna type this story for like a long time ago already but it's just that im too busy,

So readers, how's my first chapter?

Comment! comment!

Do subscribe :)