Part 2

Remembering You

 

It’s been how many years since I knew about her being sick and her being with God. As I promised to her, I never get tired of loving her when she’s still alive and also when she now dead. I always visit her grave; I always update her about me. Even though I miss her so bad I still become strong for her.

 

“Hyun, it’s the first time I’m going to read your letter for me before you go with him above.” I’m now at her grave and for the first time I’m going to read her letter.

 

Yong~

 

Hi, Yonghwa~ You know it’s so weird for me to write letters for you or to other people but for you I will write one. I know you will feel sad when I leave you but be strong, okay? Or else I will haunt you. haha.

 

I may forget you when I’m still alive and still suffering from my disease but I promise you, my feelings won’t change for you. You know what; I want you to do me a favor. Keke~

 

Can you please be with me? Can you follow me now? Please. I want you to be with me. Please, Yong.

 

Aish! What am I writing?! I’m just kidding, Yong. Don’t take it seriously, okay? : )

 

I won’t forbid you to marry another girl but please, don’t forget about me. Always keep me in your heart, even though you will love another girl. Don’t forget about me, okay?

 

Thank you, for being with me even though I know you’re suffering because of me. Thank you, for letting me feel like I’m the luckiest and happiest girl. I may not be always beside you physically but always remember I won’t leave you side. I will be always there guiding you. I Love You, Yong~ <3

 

  • Hyun~

 

I can’t stop crying when I finished reading it. I really miss her presence, I really miss her. I re- read her favor for me; I know I can do that, but she take it back.

 

I know I can’t love any other girl but you. I will only love you. Even though you won’t forbid me from marrying other girl, I won’t do that. My heart will be yours, yours only. I always want to follow you even though you don’t request it from me.

 

I will be there, Hyun. You won’t wait any longer, I will be there. I love you, Hyun, forever ‘till eternity. See you in the next life, Hyun.

 

“Saranghae.”