First Met

Getting Stronger With You By My Side

 

"Aishhh...where's the bus?? It's already 5.30pm..." I asked myself. I had been waiting for the bus for 30mins and it hasn’t arrived. While waiting for the bus, I put on my earphone and started to read the book which I borrowed from the school library. I enjoyed the book and out of the blue, I heard some girls screaming crazily about something.

 

“OPPA! OPPA!!SARANGHE!!Aaa~~~!!" and they burst into laugh and keep on showing some banners that they had made. "I wonder what's happening. Is it always like this in Korea?" I asked myself. Then I heard a voice saying, "Hey,girls! Glad to see you all. Pretty as always there! *wink wink*”

 

I was shocked to see the attitude of "that guy" and were thinking who they are. Well, I'm just a new girl from other country and I really don't know about Korean cultures. So, I just mind my own business and didn't mind about the situation at all and continued reading the book.While enjoying reading,someone knocked my book down.

"Opps! I'm sorry,____. I'll help you with it,ok?" said Minhwa,a girl with a long black hair with a short skirt above her knee. I just keep quiet and look at her. "I apologized for my clumsiness. Let me help you clean the book okay?" she said. Minhwa took the book and gave it to Sooji, a girl with short hair and pretty eyes which makes guys easily fall for her. "Sooji, please help me to clean the book". Sooji took the book and cleaned it up. Miyoung quickly grabbed the book from Sooji and said, " That's not how you clean it! It's like this!!"

 

-Shreekkkk!-  Minyoung had ripped the book apart. Minhwa and Sooji were just laughing and all I can do is watched. I'm not in the mood to fight with them. Plus, they were taller than me. I feel like I'm too short to knock their heads and grabbed the book. "Y-y-yahh...Y-you can't...just do like that..It's the s-school's book..." I told them while looking down. I don't dare to look at them. "So? Are you gonna cry bout it?" said Minhwa while poking my forehead. "I think she doesn't have any money to pay for it, Minhwa" Sooji teased me. That was rude...Don't you girls have manners? This is totally miserable...

"You disgust me, _____. Last time you took our bfs and now, you took our popularity!? " said Minhwa angrily. "Don't you know how small you are comparing to us?" she continued. I just kept silent since I did not want anything became worst. "Right now, we're feeling stressed out so we're going to have some fun," she said in a happy tone. Uh-ohh...something's not good..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, guys! Look at the bus stop!" said Zelo as he pointed to the bus stop. "Is that girl being bullied?" asked Himchan with his deep worry voice. "We got to help her!" Zelo told the others. Yongguk quickly told the fans he had something to do and quickly went away from the autograph session with his bodyguards.

"S-stop it! I-it hurts!! Ouchh!!" my tears had fall down cause I don't bear the pain. Sooji, Minhwa and Miyoung keep on slapping my face and pull my hair. They also tried to pull my uniform and skirt!!

"Haha! This is what you get for stealing our bfs and our POPULARITY!!" said Miyoung. They were having fun bullying me but I knew that I'm not enjoying this. I couldn't make them stop. "STOP RIGHT THERE!" said a guy with a good-looking face and clothes. He ran towards us with two big guys behind him. "Run!!" Sooji told the girls and they ran as quickly as they could. I just couldn't stop crying that time until that guy asked me if I'm okay. I just kept silent and I realized that everyone had their phone on their hands capturing images and videos. I was so embarrassed so I keep on looking at the ground with sobbed. "Yahh, quit crying already, okay? You're safe now," he said while helping me arranging my books. I don't care what he said... All I wished is the bus! I was hoping for the bus to come right now.

Soon, the bus came and I quickly grabbed my bag from him and bowed to show my gratitude and ran to the bus. That guy called me non-stop but I just left him like that. I'm too embarrassed for the crowds and I could hear him saying, "Yah! W-wait!! Y-youu! Wait!!"

Unfortunately, the bus had already driven off... Yongguk said to himself, "Aishhh, you forgot your book..." as he held the notebook. He saw the name on the book "_____? Sounds like a foreigner's name alright. I guess she'll be here tomorrow. Better go now and hope to see her again tomorrow."