May the best hyung win???

The Story of - Why Seungri and Daesung Sharing The Room.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Should he feel proud? Should he feel happy? This is unexpected. He thought nobody is going to sacrifice their privacy and sharing a room with him. He thought that he had to beg everybody. But...

 

~~~

All of the hyungs look at him and smile.

"Hyung.."

Seungri looks at all the hyung nervously. How he is going to persuade them? Will they give him some pity? Suddenly, Jiyong jump from his sit, surprising everybody in the room. With his big bright smile and confidence. He said something that Seungri didn't expected at all. 

"Okay maknae! It is already decided. You are going to share a room with me. This is great right? We can cuddle every night. What a blessing."

Jiyong hyung approach him will an open hands as a celebration gesture of welcome. Wow, Seungri is almost speechless. That was fast. He doesn't need to beg anyone. Even though he might be had a slight issue of 'cuddling every night'. But who care? At this moment he just happy that somebody is willing to volunteer sharing the room with him without being asked. He was just about to reply and reaching Jiyong hyung to tell him how grateful he is when suddenly he saw big hands pushing jiyong out of his way.

"Who decide that?" TOP coming up to Jiyong. "He is going to share the room with me." Immediately after saying that, TOP gives his attention back  to Seungri and sweetly said "Seungri-ah, Jiyong always sleep late to compose the songs. So, you better share the room with me. After all, I am the coolest hyung here"

What? TOP hyung too? Is this really happening? Seungri was shock now. Not only Jiyong hyung but TOP hyung too? 

"Wait a minute.. wait.. wait.. What is this? This is not about who is cool or what. Seungri-ah, you don't need all that. I will take care of you like I always did. So, it is only natural that we share the room together. Don't you listen to those two" Taeyang said while pushing TOP and Jiyong aside and standing right in front of Seungri.

Seungri eyes almost pop out. He is speechless. What is happening now? This is beyond his imagination and he doesn't know how to react. So, naturally he moves and looks to the one that didn't say a word. Daesung hyung. Maybe he can help him. And just like reading his mind, Daesung response.

"Hyungs.. Don't presure Seungri like that. See, you guys make it hard for him." Daesung said calmly, smiling and holding Seungri hand as to reassure him that everything is alright.. "Seungri-ah, it is alright okay. Just share a room with me and ignore them" Daesung continue and patting Seungri's hand.

In the blink of the eyes. Daesung no longer holding his hand. Now, in front of his eyes, all the hyungs are facing and shouting at each other.

"Yah!!! I am the leader of bigbang. I decide everything here. I said maknae stay with me and it is final!" jiyong exclaimed.

"Really? From what I heard just now. President YG clearly said 'you guys decide it'. I never ever heard anything like 'Jiyong, you decide!'" TOP argue loudly and mocking Jiyong. His hand is pointing at Jiyong's face.

"Ya! Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter