Start

The Story of - Why Seungri and Daesung Sharing The Room.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is not because that they were the youngest among all members. Everybody knows that Seungri and Daesung is the most awkward with each other but that was also not the reason why they become a roommate. There is only one reason. It is because Daesung is the most introverts in giving his opinion. The most quiet. The calmest. He always gives the feeling of peace. Because peace, peace is the most feeling that Seungri want. Because peace is the last thing that happen in Seungri life.

~~~

A week before Bigbang schedule to move to a new apartment.

President YG dropped a bomb!

"Guys.. As you all know that I'm giving you a new and bigger apartment, and I know that I promised you all that each of you get your own room. However, due to some circumstances, the apartment that I plan previously is not available."

All of the Bigbang members were in shock. Seeing the shocked and disappointed face of the members, YG immediately removed the misunderstanding. 

"What with the look? Don't get me wrong okay. I am not cancelling the plan. I'm just saying that some condition is changed. You guys are still moving to a new apartment but this apartment only has 4 rooms. Means that one of you have to share a room with Seungri"

"Why? Why me??" Seungri suddenly whine. It always him. It always the maknae. This is why he sometime hates the fact that he is the maknae. Always the one in disadvantage.

"I disagree! I want my own room. We should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter