Chapter Two - Miss me?

٠• ▇ █ The heartbreaker meets her Heartbreaker~█ ▇ •٠

♣♣ SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ^___^♣♣♣ I'M BUSY WITH THINGS SURROUNDS ME ♣♣♣♣ I'M SORRY TOO IF YOU WON'T LIKE IT BUT I DID MY BEST♣♣♣ SARANGYU♥♥♥ SARANGHAMNIDA MINNA-SAN♥♥♥KAMSAHAMNIDA FOR READING♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

When we were at the corridor, we saw the Doctor who said that Lee is dying. She turned her gaze at us, her face looks confused.

 

"YOU SAID SHE'S DYING?!" I shouted earning many attentions. Jessica was confused why I shouted at the doctor, but when she was finish processing what is happening, her emotion turned into a beast.

 

"u-uhmm, you said.. I thought in room 204?"

 

"KYAAA!!" I shouted as I ran to pull her hair hard, and I did! 

 

*push hard*

*PULL HARD*

"PUSH AND PULL HARDER AND HARDEST!*

 

"SECURI-AWWW !! SECURITY! SECURITY! CALL THE -AWW!!! " she shouted in pain.

 

A guard pulled me away from the in' stupid doctor as they arrived. Jessica was about to counter attack where-it-hurts to the doctor when another guard started to defense the doctor.

 

"If you touch her, we are ready to call the police!" the guard threatened.

 

**** outside the Hospital

 

I turned my gaze into my hands, I saw hundreds of hairs.

 

" You did it well, for the second time." Jessica  said.

 

 

*** MY house ***

 

"I'M HUNGRRRRYYYYY!!" Jessica pouted.

 

"Go home and cook something you want!" I landed to my couch and sighed. "it was a tiring day , ne?" 

 

"YEAH IT WAS!" 

 

"hey can you still cook?" I asked and my face is still facing the couch!

 

"Yep!! yep!" she said and run apparently to the kitchen...

 

"This kid -_-" I whispered.

 

"You saying' something?"

 

"Nothing, just cook for dinner ne? I will change my clothes," I said and started walking upstairs.

 

When I was in front of the door, I felt DIZZY! I wanna sleeeeppp until tomorrowwwwww!!!

 

I opened the door and get in.  I closed the door then opened the lights and then I dived at my bed, so heaveeeenn~

 

I don't want to sleep, I want to eat first... hmmm~ I smell the chicken...

 

"Seohyun~~ Our chicken is ready! I already called Onew to taste it!" Jessica murmured.

 

 

****Next Morning.

 

I woke up and I checked the clock, it red 10:00 am.

 

I widened my arms out very wide. I goes to my washroom and washed my face and my mouth. And then I took my shower. After a quick 10 minutes, I changed my clothes to my ordinary dress.

 

I walked downstairs and goes apparently to my kitchen. I saw a tabletop there and saw nothing. I opened the fridge and saw...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHICKEN!  

 

 

I took it and put in the table. HMM! YUMMY!

 

 

I put Rice in my plate and a piece of Chicken. YUM! 

 

 

Jessica cooks this aight? 

 

 

I was about to bite the chicken when. . . . . .

 

"SEOHYUUUUUUUNNNN!"

 

"pfft" I gave her an Evil Glare.

 

 

"What the Jess?" I shouted a her and I mean it.

 

"There's an early bird!" she said while pouting.

 

"What?" I said. I can't understand =_=

 

"There's an early bird!" she repeats and still pouting her lips.

 

"What is exactly do you mean?" I said and frowned.

 

"There's an Early Caller." she said and sat on the chair and took a bite of one of the chicken served in my dining table.

 

"Oh? Then?" I answered boredly.

 

"He wants to meet you next week."

 

"Oh?okay, I'm starving. Your cooking last night is good. ^__^

 

"H-Huh? Seohyun..... are you alright?" she asked unsurely.

 

"Of course,"

 

"You know.... you fall asleep last night, and.... you didn't made your dinner..." she said.

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

" Are you telling me that I am just DREAMING of a chicken that walks and fight with a big damn cow but the chicken didn't made it cause Onew- oppa ate it? "

 

" =_=" Seohyun?"

 

 

*** one week later ****

 

***MINIBAR****

 

"Who's the guy?

 

"He didn't make pakilala eh."

 

"What?"

 

"I mean he didn't introduce his name." 

 

"Ah...." I said. 

 

We sat in front of the counter.

 

"Let's just wait here." Jessica said and called the bartender.

 

"What's  ya oder maam?" the bartender asked.

 

"Uhmm, Lime with vodka," she answered. She took a gaze to me and gave a what's-your-order- look.

 

"Uhm, just iced tea please." I said. 

 

I took my gaze anywhere just to find the costumer. And it's boring, there's no good-looking guy to be found. I took a big sigh. Where's the guy I want to meet him already, it's BORING already. 

 

*ring*Run Devil Devil Run Run*ring*

 

I jump in surprise. I was probably on the floor now if I didn't hold the handler tight. Sh't who is this?

 

"Who's that?" 

 

"I don't know maybe the costumer." 

 

"Answer it na lang, so that we will know kung where is he na." she murmured.

 

"Stop using Alien Language, I'm not your comrade =_=" I said.

 

I clicked the answer button and plastered my phone to my ear.

 

"Where are you?" 

 

"Huh? who are you? Are you the caller?"

 

"Oh I found you~ Wait for me, Ms. HeartBreaker!"

 

O____O The....

 

The way he called my codename is  .... really creepy...

 

 

He's voice is really creepy, he's evil.

 

The call was hanged up. I was still on the process....

 

"YO!" a guy suddenly greeted and it made me jump in surprise at the second thought.

 

"Are you the caller?" Jessica asked happily. I turned my gaze to the guy and tried to familiarize him. I knew it, he's really familiar. Where did I last saw him?

 

He sat beside me and called the bartender.

 

"One Gin please!" he ordered.

 

"Coming up!" the bartender replied.

 

I just observed him. He's voice lately became more familiar to me. >3< I'm so confused! 

 

"What's your name?" I started.

 

"Oh I forgot!" he exclaimed, he placed his right hand to me. "I am Cho KyuHyun, Missed me?"