Chapter One - Heartbreaker ♥

٠• ▇ █ The heartbreaker meets her Heartbreaker~█ ▇ •٠

"Hi I am Heartbreaker! Nice to meet you! I am here... blah blah," yeahright she's our Heartbreaker ! and you knw what? She's insane,  she crazy and soooooo, okay I don't know what's next. NVM.  But I know I can define her very scary crazy.

 

|what did you just called me?|

(nothing)

|ah.. youre a liar|

(yes.. Amalayer >3<)

*megastrike*

"OUUUUUUUCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!! DAMMIT!! IN' DAMMIT! HOW DARE YA? HOW DARE YA AUTHOR! YOU FREAKIN' AUTHOR!! HOW COULD YOU STRIKE MY NAPE SO HARD?! DID YOU KNOW HOW IT HURTS?! YOU IN'! I WILL IN' KILL YOU! GET LOST AUTHOR!," she yelled at me not knowing who the hell her, she didn't figured it out cause she didn't turned her head because of the pain the striker gave her.

(how dare Me?  no, don't dare at me or else your love story won't be written continously :P)

 

|o-okay, so who REALLY is it, is it!!!!!| 

(talk to my hand :P)

 

*ultimatestrike*

"OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She shouted like she was going to die from the strike in her nape.

"WHAT THE  HELL ARE YOU DOING! YOU ING BASTARD! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STRIKING MY NAPE YOU !!", she yelled over and over again and turned her head on her back and saw the person....

 

"JJJJJJJJEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU THIS TIME! I SWEAR TO GOD!!!! AND HOW DARE YA COME INSIDE MY ROOM WITHOUT KNOCKING AND JUST STRIKE MY PRECIOUS NAPE?!"

"  I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATES ME BUT LISTEN FIRST! ARE YOU TOTALLY CRAZY? YOUR SO INSANE SEOHYUN!!  DON'T WRITE BAD WORDS WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO THE READERS!!! "

"THEN YOU CAN SAY IT BY WORDS AND NOT BY GIVING ME PAIN!! AND STOP SAYING MY NAME IN PUBLIC IDIOT!"

Would you believe that they are BEST FRIENDS since high school? they usually do that when they are in their bonding times.

 

*25 minutes ago*

 

"Okay, just introduce yourself quickly" Jessica murmured and pouted like a kid.

 

"okay, here we go. *cough* *clears throat* Hi there! My name is Heartbreak--" 

*strike>3<*

 

"Jessica. stop it! you're hurting me! you're too mean!"

 

"Until you fix yourself! Goddammit! Do you know how to introduce yourself?"

 

" But promise me not to touch my precious poor head again and ever again okay?"

 

"hmm... Can't say that"

 

"tss."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo minna! I am Seo Joo-hyun, A heartbreaker. I am 19 years old. If you have a request to me here's my phone number: 01091000061782  but I am telling you directly! Ready the 5 thousand money first. I am--"

Someone is poking Seohyun's cheeks the reason why she stopped and look at her friend.

 

"Ne, Seohyun give me an exposure too, please!" She murmured

 

" Sigh, go ahead ," 

 

" ANNYEONGHASEYO MINNA-SAN! I am Jun Su- yeon, but you can call me Jessica. I am heartbreaker's assistant. I am 23 years old. I am born in San Francisco,California, USA. I am older than heartbreaker and much more prettier than her. And specially I-- AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" She shouted in pain.

 

I hold her ears very tight. 

 

" Did I heard you said only exposure? NOT ALL THE DETAILS IN YOUR LIFE! And did I heard you said your prettier than me? huh, FYI! I'm the Queen of hearts! and Queen of heartbreakers! gross, I would die if you have to replace my crown." Seohyun  rolled her eyes.

 

*kring*kring*kring*

 

"Hey, someone's calling, can't you hear it?" - ME

 

" Duh, are you a moron? it's your phone who is ringing!," 

 

"Sorry okay? I'm just a human! And don't shout at me like that like I did a mean thing! "

 

"Yes you did!"

 

"No I did not! "

 

"Answer the IN' PHONE! " 

 

"I know Right" 

 

"Hello? Haertbreaker speaking,"

 

"Please come in "Swagbar" now bye, " the caller immediately hang up the call.

 

" this  gull...." I murmured.

 

*swagbar*

 

"We're finally here, after the long way we had to get here.." she sighed. I think her temper came back to normal but Seohyun? She's still still burning in mad!

 

"Let's just get inside in this ing hilarious bar and find that piece of ," Seohyun cussed

 

"Seohyun, who do you mean? the caller?" she asked with a questioning tone of voice.

 

"Obviously," she answered.

 

"Waaah.. you're scary like a ghost," she said sarcastically

 

"Shut the off, where is that piece of ?"

 

She's being so scary, her aura is really really dark, she's getting ugly. 

 

(Kyaa!! I don't want to finish this anymore!)

 

|Shut-up Author! Just write it! You planned this right? so hurry up Let me take a revenge from that piece of !|

 

(uh-oh... It's our Seohyun's revenge)

 

Seohyun walked  like an old gorilla, her face became retard and so scary like the grudge's face with a big steps. She really looks like an retarded mons-

| AUTHOR! WHAT. THE. ING. HELL . ARE . YOU . DOING?|

 

( I just did what you want and write write everything in this story ... right?)

 

|So you think I would allow you to  do things that may scratch my image? HUH? DO YOU THINK I REALLY WANT HUH?|

 

(o-okay I'll change it!)

 

NOTE : UNDO!

Take two!

 

Seohyun entered the bar  with her presentable self. She turned her head left, right, front and back but the caller is nowhere to be found.

 

"Where the hell is she? she's gonna die and pay!" Seohyun yelled earning an attention of everyone.

 

" What are you looking at?" the people turned they're gaze in the other direction.

 

"tss." Seohyun cussed.

 

After 5 minutes the girl approach the two ladies.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Sorry I'm late it's a bit traffic in my way," She excused.

 

"You know you pissed me off . Where's the money?"

 

"Here"  The girl handed her the money.

 

"So where's the Cassanova?" Jessica asked while putting her gaze in a handsome guy.

 

"Over there!" She pointed at the guy who was sitting with a -faced-grl.

 

"I'm mad so I'm playing a playful game," Seohyun smirked evilly.

 

"Seohyun..." 

 

"What?"

 

"Serve him right," Jessica smirked.

 

"I know."

 

***Seohyun's P.O.V.

 

"Wait a minute what is his name?" I asked to the girl without turning my gaze away from the guy.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun"

 

"size of his underwear?"

 

"Medium"

 

"how man packs of pandesal?"

 

"Wait why are you asking it too?"

 

"I'm just knowing if you're really his girlfriend, and in that tone of asking me, FYI I'm not taking him away from you. " I rolled my eyes and turned my gaze again to the guy.

 

 

 

Well, he is good-looking, nice smile and a flirt face.

 

"Can I ask your name?" Jessica's curiosity

 

"Me? Lee Hee Hyun"

 

"Okay"

 

I walked towards the guy who she was pointing.

 

"Can I get my boyfriend?"

 

"No!" oh she's fighting huh. Let's see your braveness..

 

*SLAP*

I slapped the guy...

 

" What is that for?" the guy hold his cheeks.

 

"That's for our night stand last night and how about our baby? and NOW your dating into a -faced-girl?"

 

*SLAP* *SLAP**SLAP*

 

The -faced girl slapped me then the second slap is the guy then I slapped her.

 

"How dare call me a ?"

 

"So what should I call you? Flirting--faced-girl?"

 

She tried to slap me but I dodge it with my hand.

 

"Don't dare touch my face again or else,"

 

"or else what?" she tried not to cry and her voice is crack.

 

"You're face will look like an orangutan... I mean, uglier that Orangutans," I smirked evilly 

 

WALK OUT!

 

bwahahahahahaa... She's so WEAK! a very big WEAK.

 

After the scene I walked out too.

I walked fast and Jessica followed me.

 

"Serves them right," she lends a hand to me to appear.

*APPEAR*

 

"I know right!" I said 

 

"Hey!" the girl approached us. It's Lee Hee Hyun.

 

"Thanks," she's pale.

 

"A-are you okay lee?" Jessica asked worriedly.

 

"Yea---uhhh,"  she collapsed.

 

"Lee.. Lee are you okay what's wrong? wake up!" Jessica worriedly shaked her.

 

"We need to take her in the hospital," -me.

 

"Seohyun, she's  burning up," she said with a teary eyes.

 

"It's not time to cry Jess."

 

We  catch a taxi then rushed in the hospital. Yeahright I'm worried to okay?

 

*30 minutes ago*

 

I saw a doctor, I think he is the doctor who checked Lee.

 

"Excuse me doc, how is Ms. Lee Hee Hyun?"

 

"Are you it's relatives?"

 

"No, but we are... FRIENDS.. yes, FRIENDS..." 

 

"..."

 

He didn't respond for how many seconds..

 

"I'm so sorry to tell you this but, your friend is no longer to live in this world, it meant to say that... she's dying."

 

O____O <-- me

TT___TT <-- Jessica

 

" You have to do anything right? you have to do surgeries, operation, or anything else right?" I said with tears coming down my cheeks...

 

"We did everything and anything to save her, but it's too late, she only have one week to live in this world. Excuse me." he continued and walked out.

 

Did he have life? Is he a dickhead? How dare him just say that? Is he serious? Yes, he's serious....

 

Jessica covered  and cried.

 

"Don't worry Jess, it's gonna be alright.." I said falling tears in my face.

 

*room 203*

*O* <-- ME

*___* <-- Jessica

 

"angel~" we said in union while drooling staring at the angel infront of us.. I think we are going to hell heaven first before her, it's heaven... I think she's already dead and became angel...

 

NO NO ERASE ERASE!!! UNDO!! She's not gonna die yet, I'll do something that will make her happy first.

 

"Lee? Are you here?" a retard old woman came inside the room.

 

"uhmm.. are you her mothernature?" -Jessica

 

"Who are you? I don't know you.. are you her new friends?" the retard girl asked us?

 

"Uhmm , yes we are her new friendS" Jessica said sarcastically 

 

"uhmmm.  Maam, do you know how is her condition?" -ME

 

 

Her mother look really pissed, she's thinking what kind of new friends are we? Why? were not friends, excuse me motherer.

 

"What do you mean?" she asked very clueless.

 

"She's dying," I said very sad, I can feel it.

 

"Her cancer is in stage 4, and she can no longer live in this world, the doctor said that earlier," my eyes is watering.

 

"w-what d-do you mean?" we heard a very familiar voice,

 

"What? she- she's da-dying?" her mother asked.

 

"uwaaaaahhh!! Lee your dying!! waaahhh!!" Jessica cried really hard.

 

"yes, the doctor told us," I let a tear fall in my eyes.

 

"b-but I thought she has just a severe fever," her mother corrected.

 

"wh-what? who told you?" i asked really confused.

 

"Do I really look like a dying patient? huh? " Lee smirked.

 

"b-but..." Jessica muttered.

 

"I have no Cancer, " she corrected,

 

"Geez, that doctor I will punch his face many times until he will be 50/50" Jessica murmured.

 

"what?" Lee asked.

 

"Nothing." Jessica gave a wode smile.

 

"Thank goodness, you're not dying," Jessica hugged her again.

 

"Uhmm. Jessica, I gues we have to go.."

 

" Uhh, oh yes let's go, it's about time," he jumped from Lee's bed.

 

"We have to go, bye" we said in unison.

 

"Goodbye!" they replied.

 

We opened the door and  get out of the room, then we saw her....

 

she's gonna PAY alot.