Chapter 4

It Was Never Too Late

The EXO boys and HyeJung arrive by the mall’s entrance exactly at 4:30 pm. Baekhyun had asked the boys to help him in giving HyeJung a 360 degree makeover. Of course she already looks beautiful for the boys, but Baekhyun had a reason. He’s doing this because he doesn’t want her to be bullied again by her outer appearance.

To this, the boys agreed. Baekhyun was surprised that his friends also wants to befriend her. He silently thanks the Heavens for having such wonderful friends.

It’s not that HyeJung’s ugly. She just doesn’t really wear clothes that are fitting the modern generation. She never wore short skirts or some pair of heels. She just mostly wears oversized shirts, long skirts that reach her ankles and some ballet flats. She also wears glasses instead of contacts. 

“HyeJung, since we’re here now. Do you know why we are here?”

Tao asks her with a playful smile.

“Kris Oppa said that you guys need to buy materials for your project.”

She answers innocently.

“WRONG!”

Chen laughs.

“We’re here because…”

Baekhyun starts.

“We are giving you a 360 degree makeover!”

The boys finish happily.

“WHAT?!”

 HyeJung shrieks.

“Baekie!~”

She whines cutely.

“You’re letting them do this to me?!”

HyeJung nearly shouts.

“Sorry baby. But I’m the one who planned al of this.”

Baekhyun playfully smirks then shares a short laugh with the boys.