Forcing

★Summer Paradise♫


Choreographer: Well done, guys! this is all for today! tomorrow we will practice the ending part so be ready okay? 

All: Nehhhh.......

phew at last i'm already finished!! i can now do what i want to do i mumbled. Hey! xiu min is absent, what happen to him? he missed the practice today? baekhyun asked. I don't know kris replied. maybe he went on a vacation? chanyeol said. Idiot!! why would he? we will have a concert coming up! kai replied. I'm going first bye! i shouted and close the door. What happen to xiumin maybe i should call him. opening his phone and calling xiumin.

"Ring...ring...ring... sorry the number you dialled is currently not available. "Sigh" i guess his phone is off. continued walking..... and the phone rings... weird? xiumin is calling me? i asked myself and answered the call.

Hello? Xiumin where are you? why are you absent? all of us were looking for you! i asked. Sorry, but i had a diarrhea he replied. Oh that's why... get well uhmm.. wait why did you call me? To tell you i have a diarrhea?!! oh yeah... get well i'll message them why your absent okay bye! i said and ended the call. continued walking and saw seohyun  infront of my face as she was about to say something.

Luhan, are you free today? she asked. Before i can continue, i'm sure you will love this place! she added. Uhhmm... okay. We drove to the place where it is familliar and it was the time we first met.

 

Luhan, do you remember this place? AAhh... neh i remembered. *chuckled* /the phone rings.../ Hello? neh i'm almost there, don't worry about me bye!/ Sorry but i should be leaving now. /bowed and walk towards the car/. I miss you* seohyun mumbled.

 

Other side:

Thank you for coming, thank you.Yoon-ah! Oh, Mr. Kang what brings you here? I'm here to give you a gift he said. What? it's not yet my birthday?

I know, i know but this is one of our old stuff that can't be used, since it's precious to me i'll give it to you. Waah... Komawoo i'll open this when i reach home. Uhmm.. are you free today? i was hoping we could have dinner sometime? he asked. Oh, i would love to but, i am leaving for Jeju on morning, I'm sorry. Oh, it's okay i forgot about that, by the way don't forget to give me some souvenirs when coming home? Neehhh.... hahahaha..

Mr. Kang is a really very nice person since we met here at my work. But it seems kinda annoying talking to him and answer his questions. Hahahaha.... i can't believe i'm leaving tomorrow! i have to be ready! woooo....

Umma i'm home! oh, yoon-ah you came abit late from work? neh, i was helping them fixing the tables, since many were absent. Oh, are you ready packing your things for Jeju? yes, they are all set and done, the only thing left is.... What? nothing i replied.

 

 


Hey again Luyoon addicts!!
this is still underconstruction! it's not yet finished. I finally made chapter 4!! I hope you like it!
No Bad comments please.....
SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE