The NEWS

★Summer Paradise♫
TV Reporter:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, Breaking news, Exo-M and Exo-K Group has reached the most popular and well-known groups nationwide. Millions of Fans around the world, can't wait for the 2nd Concert held on March. Due to the release of their first album Mama Last year, they immediately got the first spot for "The Record Breaking Release" of Mama. They are widely-spread the most talk about group today. Thank you for watching and stay tune for more updates of celebrities, Good Evening.
 
(Manager turns off the tv....)

Well done everyone! All of you worked hard! as for this good news, you will have 2 day rest, before we will practice for the concert on March, you may now go manager kim exclaimed. Everybody stands up except Luhan.

Concerts, debuts, commercials or dramas.... "Sigh" keeps me stress, One year has passed, i don't even know we got so popular so easily. I just had my 1st commercial yesterday, and last week i ended my 2nd drama. Korea wasn't so bad at all, is just that i get so busier lately "Scratching his head" 
 
 
Soon a familiar voice interrupted my conversation. Luhan, Luhan? you're still there? it was manager kim, Oh, yeaahh... i quickly answered. Aren't you leaving? Hey, get some rest, the next two days we will start the rehearsal manager kim exclaimed. Oh, sorry, i should be going goodbye i bowed and started to walk. Hey! you Luhan what's wrong with you? stop wandering your acting stupid! he talks to himself while walking.
 
 
The door screeched as i was about to enter the house. As usual, i place my bag in the chair and on the tv. Ladies and gentlemen, another breaking news, Exo-M and Exo-K are now taking a rest, since their second concert is almost they need some quite time to have a break, and they have to perform in a very good condition. ping.... (the sound while turning off a tv) Lying down the sofa with both hands covering his face. As usual, his phone rings. Hey! I need a break please?! talking to his phone. Then he quickly turns his phone off, Hahh! that should do the trick! Two days is better for now. A girl voice calls out, Sir, your dinner for today is double crunch honey garlic chicken s. Neh (yes) *Ding dong* i will get it sir. Neh? Oh, Hyung please open the gate it's sir Luhan's mom! Mom? Neh, your mother is here sir, she usually visits every saturday. wait, i'll open the door sir,
 
 
Good Evening Ma'am, Good evening, where's Luhan? Did he came home early? yes, he is now eating dinner. Oh, mom walks towards the dining room. I immediately stood with a happy face.  Good evening Mom! i politely greeted, you came so early? i heard the news your group is resting for 2 days isn't it? yes, mom i replied. After you finish eating, get some rest okay? That will help you, i'll be the one to cook breakfast for you. Yes, as soon as i finished eating, mom called out. Luhan can we talk for awhile? yes, mom what are we gonna talk about? i replied. I was planning we will go on a vacation in April only our family with Aunt Dina, since it's summer? Oh, sure i don't have activities in summer, so where will we go? Jeju Island, there is a hotel there that is surely safe for our family to stay, there is pool, spa, court, beach, entertainment and delicious foods mother exclaimed. Sure, mom no problem right after the concert i said. Yes, right after the concert.

When both of us are already done talking, i proceed to my room and lay down, i stood and plan to use the computer. and i searched Jeju Island, Jeju? Jeju? Jeju island? *click* yes, this hotel is safe, i'll ask mom about this.

On the other side:

Umma! umma! really? really? Komawo! komawo! yoona said. Umma, is she really going to Jeju Island? why? my sister yelled. Honey, lower down your voice, yes your sister is going, she really wants to go, she did part-time jobs, she saved this to go to Jeju Island okay? mother exclaimed. Neehhhhh... my sister replied.