Back to Seoul

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona slowly opened her eyes from her beautiful sleep. Another day, it is! She lazily sat up and looked for Donghae. She found him sleeping beside her. She went nearer Donghae and looked at his face. 


'I never noticed before that he's really handsome.. Why didn't I notice it before? Maybe because I was too disturbed by this job thing?.. Its like God gave him a perfect face.. His beautiful eyes.. nose and lip.. Hey! Yoona, Did you just say his lips??' Yoona thought, while arguing with her mind.


'And his nose.. perfect' Yoona thought. 


Yoona slowly touched his nose. To her surprise, Donghae got her finger and was staring at her.


"What are you doing?" Donghae asked.


"Nothing.. You just have a dirt on your nose.." Yoona lied.


Donghae just ignored it and went to bathroom. "Hey! Pack your clothes and things.. and pack mine too! I'll take a shower first.. We'll be returning to Seoul.."


Donghae closed the door of the bathroom without even listening to her words.


"Yah!! Why do I have to pack your things??" Yoona complained.


"Because you're the wife here..." Donghae told her through the door. Then, he the faucet so that he can't hear Yoona's complains.


Yoona stomped as she sat on the bed. A pissed expression was visible on her face.


"So early in the morning... And he's pissing me! Its a good thing that we're finally going home!" Yoona said. 


Yoona got her clothes that she used and folded it. She got all her things she used yesterday. She packed her clothes and things to her luggage. Then, she packed Donghae's clothes and things. 


Once she was done packing, she got some clothes that she's going to wear today. Then, the bathroom door opened, revealing Donghae with only towel covering his body. 


Yoona covered her eyes. "I'm taking a shower now!!" Yoona went to the bathroom with her hands still on her eyes.


"What's with her?" Donghae asked himself as he watched Yoona enter the bathroom. He just shook his head.


Sounds of running water filled the room. After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter