Welcome DongHae!

Anything can Happen *on hiatus*
On the next day, YunHo ask our principle before he could hunt me again, so I went slowly to my classroom. There were only 20 minutes until 
the class would start, I thought about what I could do with all the free time, 
when I heard behind me a scream. 
"YA!!! HWANG!!! I´ll get you!!!” our principal… couldn´t YunHo speak with him longer?? 
I run, so I wouldn´t end up in an girls uniform.

My Classmates knew that already, so they watched out were they go or are careful when they went around a corner. A couple of corridors, some stairs up and down. However, just as I was about to turn into the cafeteria, I run into someone.

I land on the floor, but my cap, that I only take off at class, fell down. As I looked up, to see who had bumped in me, I meet two beautiful brown eyes. “Are you okey?” Really … I had the feeling as the time stopped, I couldn´t looked away. But when I heard my principal I came back to the reality. “I´m fine!” with that I run again.

Even if it was close, my principal didn´t catch me. “What happen?”, ShinDong ask me, as soon as I was sitting on my chair. “Someone bumped in me. Where is SungMin?” “Sick, he catch a cold.” “Poor bunny… who should call him?” “I do that.” I just nod as respond. Every time one of us is sick the others would call him… (or her)for the homework.

Our teacher came to the door and behind him the beautiful brown eyes. “That is the boy I bumped in!”,  I whispered to ShinDong. “Attention! That is your new classmate….” As soon as he said that, you could hear the girls whispering. “Aww he is cute.” “HOT!” ” A rivalry for YunHo-Oppa!” My brother was the Kingka in our school. He looks good, is intelligent, could dance, and loves sport, he is funny and helpful, the dream prince of every girl.

“Hello! My name is Lee DongHae, I just moved with my Parents from Mokpo to Seoul. I hope we have a good time together.” introduced DongHae himself and bowed.”You can sit next to Hwang for today, because Lee SungMin is absent. Hwang raise your hand and please show him the school after class.” I raised my Hand and nod. All the teachers on my school call me Hwang, because I don´t like my real name, and because of that my Friends and my families (except for my grandma) call me Soo.

“Nice to meet you DongHae-shi. You can call me Soo” The boy with the beautiful brown eyes gave me a hand shake as soon as he was sitting. “You are from Mokpo? My Brother is from there too!” I told him and he smiled.

When the lesson was over, me, ShinDong and DongHae were on our way to the dance room. “After the break we have a free period, there I’ll show you the rest of the school, but for now you can meet my friends aka B&W.” It looks a little bit like I scared him with my speech, but he smiled and nod. “Brother!!! I´m here!!!” I screamed as soon as I open the door. “And I have someone with me!” “Who?”, YunHo, who was alone with LeeTeuk, looked at me questioningly, but when he looked at DongHae, his eyes went big. “That can´t be real!!! LEE DONGHAE!!! What are you doing here!?!?!” They were hugging like long lost brother. ”You know each other from Mokpo or?” “Yeah we were neighbor. DongHae is really good at dancing! We need to battle I want to know if you are better then me now!”

"Okey Hyung, but first I want to see the school and make a few new friends.” DongHae was laughing and I must say, it looks good when he does that. “How did you meet Soo?” LeeTeuk, who sat on a chair with his broken leg on another chair, ask. “We are in the same class.” “Yeah and we run into each other this morning, because of a brother, who couldn´t talk with our principal longer!” I glared at him, but he pretend that I don´t mean him. Yeah, of course I mean his twin!! “Why did you run away? Did you do something” DongHae asked curious. ” Oh … that…. you couldn´t say it like that … its just…” “Soo wears the wrong uniform.”, finished YunHo my sentence. “Wrong uniform? But our uniform are the same!”

“Yeah, it´s just…”, but LeeTeuk got cut, because a beaming HanKyung with EunHyuk and JunSu, who looks like they want to eat HanKyung alive, came in.”Yah!! Go away!! Its for everyone!!”, our Chinese yelled and hold a box above his head. “Friday!! HanKyung had cooking class!!!”, I screamed and forgot about our previous talk. ” Hanni what did you made?” greeted ShinDong, as soon as the older one took a step in the room. “Fruitcake extra for Soo.” told HanKyung everyone and winked at me.

I love food. It took the second place in my life…. dancing was of course the first! YunHo always ask how I managed not to get fat, because even if I didn´t care about my look, I was really thin, but only YunHo knows that because except for my home I wear always sweater.

We were sitting around the room when HanKyung cut the cake. “Oh… I forgot… that is my friend from Mokpo. He is new at our School, goes with ShinDong, SungMin and Soo in a class and he is our new Member at B&W!” introduced YunHo DongHae, who looked confused at his last words. “I am?” “Of course you are! You are a really good dancer back then and I believe you are even better now! You need to be with use!! I wouldn´t accept a no!” “Then… okey!!”

I took some plastic-cups from the cupboard and a bottle of coke. We held our cups up. “TO OUR NEW MEMBER! WELCOME DongHae!” we exclaimed in unison.”Thanks…” , said DongHae a little bit embraced and scratched his head. We made jokes and talked happily with each other until DongHae again approached the topic. ”Soo… you didn´t told me why you run away from our principal.” “That´s easy Soo´s uniform is wrong.”, said ShinDong and took the piece of cake that HanKyung gave him. “Yeah I get that but I don´t understand… what´s wrong with the uniform? It looks just like my.” "Yeah that´s right, but Soo should wear the girls uniform… so as a girl its normal…. even if I don´t think it would suit her.” I throw a Towel at JunSu for his last comment. “G…girl? But… you are not a boy??” DongHae looked at me with wide eyes.