Who The Hell Are You?

I'm Not A Kid, Oppa.

       SangHee coughed violently & gasped for dear air. Her lungs felt like they were on fire & her body ached with each move.

"I-I'm alive." She croaked.

She looked around & she wasn't in the attic anymore. She was in her bed, in her room. SangHee looked at the walls around her, full of posters of SNSD, Shinee, B.A.P, U-Kiss, ect. She got out of her bed & tried to walk around her room. But, her legs stung with each step.

"Why does my body hurt so much?" She whispered to herself.

"Cause you're getting used to it, dummy."

SangHee stood frozen. Who said that? The chuckle of woman echoed in her room. The woman appeared in front of her. SangHee jolted & stared at the woman before her. The woman was gorgeous, that's for sure. She had long, straight, jet black hair. Her skin was whiter than snow. She was short... but, had an amazing hour glass body. She looked alot like SangHee... an older version of her. But, her eyes creeped the hell out of SangHee. They were big & dark brown, but she had the most piercest, darkest stare ever.

"W-Who the hell are you?" SangHee stuttered.

The woman chuckled louder & gave her the creepiest smirk. SangHee shivered & trembled in fear. Who the hell is she? Was she the devil? Was she a demon? Was she the grim reaper... coming to get her? All these insane thoughts ran inside her mind.

"I'm..." She said softly. "Let's just say I'm your new best friend."

"I said, who the hell are you?" SangHee said boldly.

She bit her lip & trembled even more. ! ! I shouldn't have said that. She's gonna eat me now. Damn it! You're such an idiot, Kang SangHee! The woman walked closer to SangHee.

"You're pretty fiesty, babe. Guys would go for that. Now that you look like me." She smirked.

SangHee raised an eyebrow. Her body was unparalyzed now. Now that you look like me... SangHee repeated those words. Until her brain processed them & understood. What did she meant?
"What do you mean?" She asked.

The woman handed her a mirror. SangHee felt a bit uneased about looking into the mirror. Was she not in her body anymore? Did the spell actually worked? or was her spirit sent into another body? What the hell was going on? SangHee looked into the mirror. Her eyes grew wide in amazement. It wasn't the baby faced 15 year old SangHee anymore. It was... that woman. She touched her face, observed every detail. She now had long, beautiful eyelashes. Flawless, smooth skin. Her acne disappeared. SangHee ran her hands down her body. She didn't have that baby stomach, it was flat and toned. Her curves were there now! She had a... woman's body. A smiled crept on the young teenager's face. She no longer looked like a child... she was a WOMAN!

"I can see your happy." The woman smiled.

SangHee nodded & gave her ear to ear smile. She couldn't wait to tell MinJu about it! She couldn't wait to see... YongHwa. Her birthday wish may actually come true. After many years of crushing on YongHwa, she might have a chance.

"Go pack your bags. We're leaving." She said coldy.

SangHee's bright smile disappeared. What did this say? The woman pulled a piece of paper out of a notebook & handed it to SangHee.

"What do you mean we?" SangHee growled.

The woman placed the pen & paper into SangHee's hands & walked towards her drawers. SangHee dropped the pen and paper to the floor & stomped her way to the woman. She snatched a fist full of her hair & the woman cried in pain.

"ANSWER MY ING QUESTION!" SangHee shouted.

"Let go of my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She cried.

"TELL ME!"

"Fine! You can't stay here, SangHee-ah!" She whimpered.

SangHee abruptly let go & the woman fell to the ground.

"I can't just abandon my father like that!" SangHee argued.

The woman laughed loudly at how stupid the teen girl was.

"Well, you should have thought of that before you did the spell. Write a letter to your father that you're running away. Simple as that. He can't see you like this! He's gonna be wondering what the happened to his daughter. Now pack your bags! End of discussion." She instructed.

Tears streamed down her face & she wanted to punch the crap out of the woman and herself. What have I gotten myself into? I can't leave dad... he'll die without me. She regretted what she had done. How stupid of her to actually to do something so selfishly. But, she wasn't going to leave her dad just like that. He has worked his off to keep food on the table, pay for her school tutition, & provide love & shelter for her. No way in hell.

"I'm not leaving my father." SangHee yelled.

The woman cackled and looked at her with pity. She's so stupid. Doesn't she know the consequences of when she doesn't obey her master.

"Listen dip, I'm your master now. I made you this way. Do you know how much work that takes? Now do what I say or you will pay the price." She threatned.

SangHee scoffed & laughed softly. She rolled her eyes & smirked at the woman. She absolutely wasn't prepared for what the woman had in store for her. Whether she obeyed or not.

"Whatcha gonna do?" SangHee teased.

"I'm going to kill your father."