The Letters

The Love Letters

     It all seems quite at first, but Mary came into her apartment to sort things up. She waves goodbye to a neighbor that help her. She close the door. She walks to the room and gentlly put down her stuff. She huff and went out to look at her apartment. She huffs and puff then suddenly take a deep breathe. 

"Hmm... Need to sort all the things correctly", she said with her fingers on her chin. "Okay I will start right now".

    She arrange everthing within just 3 hours. She was tired and sweating then dicides to take a shower. After a 20 minute shower, she brushes her teeth, fixes her hair, and put on make up. She finally gets out of the bathroom and switch to her sweats to go excercise. The day was bright and sunny but it was a breezy cool morning. She jogs around her neighborhood. She stops at a store to get water and takes a rest under a shade. She looks aroud the park to see everyone enjoying life. She exhales.

"Whew what a day. Time to go home", she stands up and walks to her apartment.

While walking on the way, she see's a fimilar face and notice that it was her gay friend, Minhyuk, she stops and yells his name.

"Minhyuk!", Mary shouted.

Minhyuk turn around to face the yelling voice. He notice that it was his friend Mary. He did not notice her at first but was shock to see an old friend. For he hasn't seen her for a long time.

"Mary", said Minhyuk. He walks closer. "It's that you, Mary". He gets closer to her. "OMG. MARY! It's been a long time since we seen each other". He goes hug her.

"Glad to see you to, Minhyuk", Mary gladly say. She moves back. "Hey do you want to stay over at my apartment for a sleep over".

Minhyuk smiles.

"Of course I would", said Minhyuk. "Just let get these stuff to my house".

"Still helping your grandmothers Ramyun shop", said Mary then she chuckle.

"Oh yeah. Still helping with my families store", said Minhyuk.

"See you this after noon, Minhyuk", said Mary. "Bye".

"Bye, Mary", said Minhyuk.

They both went seperate ways. As Mary is getting ready to finish cleaning up, she organize the food and snacks for the sleep over. When she was finish organizing, the door bell rang. She stops and looks and seems that everything was finish. She takes off the apron and gloves then store them in the kitchen. The door bell rang again. She rushingly goes to open it. She see's Minhyuk, Dongwoo, Yoseob, and Bora. She was suprise that she got to see her old friends again.

"Hi, guys. Come on in. Haven't seen you guys for a while", said Mary excitedly.

"Glad to see you", said Yoseob.

"Oh my god. Mary. Haven't see you in years", said Dongwoo.

"Me too", said Mary. She moves aside. "Come on guys lets get this start".

    As they came in, someone passes by them. She closes the door.

"So, lets play some games, guys", said Mary excitedly. "You guys settle yourself while I check something".

They settle their stuff down while Mary thought see saw someone that looked fimilar. She looks both ways and did not see him. She thought see saw him, but guess not. She goes back in and closes the door. She turns around the see her friends with such excitment.

"Who's ready to have some fun", said Mary.

They were all excited and happy for this reunion. They made it each other laugh and make jokes. They were having a great time. Mary goes to her room and take out the box of letters. Minhyuk stumbles into her room.

"Hey, Mary. whatcha doing", said Minhyuk quietly.

"Oh, just about to open this box", said Mary.

"Oh. The letters from him", said Minhyuk.

"Yep. Minhyuk come sit next to me", said Mary.

Minhyuk goes closer and sits down next to her. He puts his arms on her shoulders.

"So, do you still remember him", said Minhyuk

"Yes I do remember him", said Mary. She paused for a few seconds. "I still remember everything about him".

     She opens the small box and see's the letters. It was the letters that were from him, but the special one was last on the bottom. She takes it out and holds it. She takes a deep breathe then decide not to open it yet until she meets him again. She puts the rest of the 19 letters away and kept the 20th letter somewhere safe.

"Aren't you going to read it", said Minhyuk. He let goes of his arms.

"Nope not yet, I'm going to wait for him", said Mary. She looks back at him. "I'm going to wait and see what happens".

"Oh, alright then. it's your choice", said Minhyuk. Minhyuk stands up. 

"Hey, Minhyuk", said Mary.

"Yeah, Mary", said Minhyuk.

She turns around to face Minhyuk.

"Do you still like/love my brother, Sungjae", said Mary. She smiles and giggles.

"Mary", said Minhyuk. He blushes and became shy.

"Ah. You're blushing. That means you still like my brother", said Mary.

"It was just a kiss on the lips", Minhyuk shyly say.

"Come on now lets go have fun with the others", said Mary.

They left the room. Now go back in time to where it all started. Things will be unrevealed and a love story on how they met.