A MOMENT WITH YOU 2 Story ()

A MOMENT WITH YOU (2 STORIES) ()

(STORY TWO):


I was in the kitchen eating because I was feeling hungry so I went to grab a bite to eat when I heard you come in from the main door.

I said, "Hello, did you enjoy your time at the gym?"

You went to the kitchen and answered, "It was okey. I just had to go and do a few exercises and lift a few pounds. Sometimes I don't want to but you know we have to do it."

I said, "I know. I would rather eat than lift weights."

You touched my cheek and answered, "HAHAHAHA You look cute as you are but I don't think even you should gain more weight."

I like it when you touch my cheek and look at me like you are looking at me right now.

You asked, " What is that you're eating?"

I answered, "I heated up some instant noodles, I was feeling hungry."

You asked, "Can I have some that looks good the smell is making me hungry."

I answered, "Ooooohhhh It's the last one. I haven't been to the store to buy more groceries and other items."

You answered, "That is alright just feed me. We can share this one."

So I fed you some of the noodles I was having.

Then you took the fork from me and fed me in return.

You said, " This is actually good. Why don't you buy again a few of this next time."

I answered, " Ya sure. Is there anything else you would like to have?"

You answered, "It's up to you, you know what I like. (Giving me the fork) Feed me some more."

And I took the fork from you and fed you some noodles. I like it that I can share a moment like this with you.

You have some soup in the corner of your mouth so I took a tissue and wipe your lips. You looked at me and did not say anything but smiled.

I asked, "Would you like some more?"

You answered, "Sure." And looked at me while I was feeding you again. I looked at your lips and looked at your eyes and then looked back at your lips. I took the tissue again to wipe your lips.

We finished the noodle soup together and I threw the cup away.