A MOMENT WITH YOU (2 STORIES) ()

A MOMENT WITH YOU (2 STORIES) ()

STORY ONE):


Why are you looking at her like that when those looks are only meant for me. You are smiling at her too but those smiles are mine too. I'm pouting inside and can't show you how I feel or show the others how I feel.

Somebody is talking to me but I'm only half listening because I keep thinking of you and how you are with that girl.

Is she going to be your date tonight.

I want to keep looking at you but I can't because people are looking at us. Even stealing a glance at you is not permitted. I can't be obvious when i try to have a glimpsed of you.

Now I'm sipping my liquor trying hard not to get myself drunk. I want to drink the whole thing down and get a refill and drink once more. I want to get drunk so bad so I won't have to witness you with that girl.

Why are you torturing me like this when you know I'm right here and I can see what you are doing.

Why are you with that girl? I'm right here.

I have to turn my back on you because I can't take anymore. This is a torture. You're stubbing me and I'm bleeding and you can't see how much I'm in pain.

I'm developing a headache . . either it's a real headache or my imaginary headache . . but I can feel my head is hurting.

I might as well go home and leave you here with that bimbo.

I know you will be with her tonight and not with me.

I made my excuses to everyone and bid them goodnight.

I gave the same excuse to you and said I'll be heading home.

Now I'm driving home alone and left everyone there at the bar. There is not much traffic at this time of night so it's easy to drive home.

AAAAHHH The house is so quiet. There is no one here but me. I'll have a quick shower and get some sleep. I hope the shower can help me get a goodnight sleep.

Now I'm in bed all alone and you are not here with me but you are going to be with that bimbo. I don't want to think anymore. I'll stop torturing myself.

I'll just close my eyes then perhaps sleep will come to me. I did not notice the tears falling down my cheeks.

I think I fell asleep. . but something woke me.

There is an arm around me and someone is breathing steadily at my neck.

I took a look and found you sleeping beside me.

AAAHHHH You are here. . . With me.

I placed my arm above that of yours and tried to get back to sleep.

I felt you kiss my cheek and then nestle more closely to my neck.