The bright red fits you so well.

Bright red fits you so well.

 

 

 

 

The bright red fits you so well.

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I changed the names of our lovely Matoki because i wanted to write my own story even if i don't own the rabbits. And i couldn't change the names here on AFF because of one single thing. You'll know while reading. Hope you'll understand :) & sorry for the mistakes! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

First jump. Second jump. Third jump. Four–

AAAH!!”

And the ground. Everyday, he kept doing that stupid game and as always, he fell down. He wanted to try it again and again and again just because his best friend succeeded perfectly.

Jelly? Don't tell me you are doing this again? Don't you have something less dangerous to do? Come here, you have to take a bath.”

Channie, his mother.

Mom... I already took one yesterday..” The baby-tokki whined while the young adult walked to him.

I know and this is the reason why you will take another one today.”

The little rabbit boy could not see his mother's smile but he knew she had one on her face because of her pleated eyes. 'Damn mask' he thought.

This baby-tokki was just one month old, everybody called him Jelly because of his green birthmark on his left foot, same color as the jelly cubes we could find in the Emerald River. Even if the Tokkis liked eating cherry tomatoes and carrots, they needed to rehydrate themselves with the jelly.

The little rabbit was proud to have such a good mother and he felt the same towards his father. He was strong and hyperactive. They were both young adult Tokkis and Jelly was their second child. They had another one who was a Teen-tokki. Like the others at this stage, he was a rebel and liked to tease the Ma-tokkis. One of his favorite activities was to lead his younger brother in his stupidities.

Jelly, hurry up!”

I'm coming...” The baby-tokki sighed then followed Channie.

 

Something wet dropped on his face, he could feel it. But he was so deeply in his dream that he did not want to wake up. But this sensation was so irritating. A groan escaped from his mask while his left leg kicked the air. Nothing. What was happening? A second groan, another kick. And those damn drops again.

He gathered all his strength to open his eyes and sat up. His head was spinning, he felt dizzy. 'I shouldn't have drink that much...' he thought. His sight was blurry, he could not see properly. With a big yawn, he rubbed his eyes. 'Great, no more drops..'

His eyes glued on the ground, he saw two dark gray feet. 'What was that?' Slowly, he raised his head, just to meet his younger brother and those sparkling eyes of him.

What do you want?” The Teen-tokki growled, now standing on his feet. He was about one head taller than the Baby-tokki.

Mom and dad are on their way to gather cherry tomatoes... But I'm hungry now.” Jelly pouted.

He knew perfectly what impact his poutings had on the older.

Wait for them to come back. You love cherry tomatoes, don't you?”

Yes but I am hungry NOW.” The Baby-tokki raised his voice, almost reaching high pitches.

The teenager quickly wrapped his palm on the younger's mask to prevent any sound to escape. He really did not want that the neighborhood think he mistreated his brother. The latter struggled a little but finally gave up, strongly caged in the older's embrace. In slow motion, the hand on his mouth disappeared and he felt his body getting released.

Uppy, I'm starving...”

Uppy. Their parents named it that way because from his earliest childhood, he kept jumping increasingly high.

Aah... What should I do...” He sighed while scratching the back of his head. Suddenly, he froze, turned around and stared at the Baby-tokki. “Why am I soaked?!”

Sorry Uppy... You were sound asleep and you know how hard it is to wake you up when you are like this... I took the watering can...” Jelly whispered, his cheeks blushed.

Oh Lord, please let me kill that brat.” Uppy deeply sighed, eyelids closed.

 

 

It was a beautiful day. Everybody was outside, enjoying this rare moment. Uppy and Jelly were in the playground. Uppy thought that it would be a great think to go there so that this little brat would not bother him anytime soon.

The Teen-tokki was busy with a brainless rabbit girl that had the same age as him. She was cute but each time he would talk about her, Jelly would keep saying 'She's another brainless girl that Uppy just fell in love for. That won't last long.' Uppy smirked at this thought. Jelly was right, she was not the smarter Tokki but she had beautiful curves... for a rabbit.

While his older brother flirted with that damn stupid girl, Jelly took the opportunity to run away. His stomach hurt, he was starving but the only food his brother gave him was a small cherry tomatoe he had found but did not want to tell him where. But Jelly did not really want to know exactly where it was anyway.

 

After about ten minutes racing as if his life depended on it, the Baby-tokki slowed the rhythm. He was in the desert, in front of him was standing a big volcano. One of his friends told him there were the bigger carrots he ever seen in his life. And he was right. Even at this distance, Jelly could see them. There were bright red and huge. It seemed they just waited for somebody to come and eat them.

About two hundred meters separated those candies from the Baby-tokki. His eyes widened at the thought. But deeply inside him, there was a voice that kept telling him to not take a step towards this volcano. That something very bad would happen to him if he did not back up.

But you would like to taste these bright red carrots, wouldn't you?” A voice popped up from nowhere.

Jelly jumped a little. He whirled, expecting to see someone but nothing. “Thank you Uppy, because of you I'm going crazy...”

He turned around and...

AAAH!!”

He fell on the ground, panting, eyes wide open.

In front of him was standing a dark gray rabbit with a white mask. On this mask, there was a zip from right to left, closed. This Tokki had a strange glance in his eyes that sent him a wave of chills down his spine.

Wh-who are you?” Jelly stammered, slowly standing up.

Are you kidding me? Oh come on, you know who I am, right?”

Sh-should I..?”

Jelly's body trembled from head to toes. A feeling? Fear. He did not know who this rabbit was but something told him that he was not that good.

I am the Shh-rabbit. Does that help you?”

'Shh-rabbit... Shh-rabbit... Oh crap!' Now, he remembered his mother's words. 'Do not dare to talk to the Shh-rabbit, okay? This is no joke. I am really serious.'

Aww, I have the feeling that now you know who you are talking to.” The Shh-rabbit smirked, enjoying the fear in Jelly's eyes.

What do you want from me?” Jelly cursed at himself because of his trembling voice.

I want you to go there and pick some carrots.” His voice was low, almost scary.

W-why would I do this?” He hesitated.

Look at these marvelous carrots. Didn't you notice it?”

W-what..?” Jelly asked, a confused expression on his face.

The bright red fits you so well. They're waiting for you. Don't lie, I know you want them. You're aching for them. Go.”

'The bright red fits you so well.' The Baby-tokki remembered his mother's words once again. She said him this sentence two weeks ago, when he started to eat cherry tomatoes for the very first time. 'How does he know it?' He asked himself. 'Maybe this rabbit is not that bad...'

 

 

Jelly was standing in front of the big volcano. There were a lot of carrots, he was hungry. Even if he had the feeling that he should not go, he had no other choice. His feet just guided him there.

 

 

Uppy was siting on a big rock with Bana, the cute rabbit girl, beside him. She had a wonderful rose fragrance, turning him insane. She kept blushing like a tomatoe everytime he would look at her or talk to her. 'Fortunately, she is cute...' The Teen-tokki boy thought.

He slowly bent forward, without breaking the eye contact, when he suddenly saw a thin trail of yellow powder floating behind Bana. 'What the hell is that..?' And all of a sudden, everything became clear. He already saw it before and it seemed like this special powder was telling him something. These tiny yellow dusts slowly moved, circling. Uppy frowned. 'Am I going crazy or this powder is telling me to follow it?'

Huh, I'm sorry Bana, I got to go.” He quickly gave her a peck on her forehead and ran at high speed.

 

 

When he was about to take a step forward, a hand catched his shoulder, scaring him as hell. While turning around, he lost his balance and fell backwards.

Why does evrybody scare me like this?! You just scared the hell out of me! Do you want to kill me?!” He screamed from the top of his lungs.

He looked up, still on his .

No, I want to keep you from doing a BIG mistake. What the hell did you think?! Are you crazy? Do you want to die?!!”

He squeezed his eyes from the sudden outburst. His brother seemed to be pretty pissed.

Why are you angry? I just wanted to eat something...” Jelly whimpered, head lowered.

How can you be so unaware? Mom told you about this volcano! So what the hell are you standing in front of it?!”

'Don't shout at the Baby-tokki. He was forced by the Shh-rabbit, I saw them a few minutes ago. Don't be mad at him. It was not his fault.' A voice murmured. Actually, he was not mad at his brother. He was mad at himself. Their parents gave him the mission to take care of the younger and he totally failed. Just because of a damn brainless – but so y – rabbit girl.

Mom and dad will come back home soon. Just, come with me, okay? You will be able to eat as much cherry tomatoes as you want!”

 

 

Jelly already forgot about the indicent. At the moment, nothing was important.

Did you guys have a nice day?” Channie asked, suppressing a smile when her younger child ate another cherry tomatoe.

She really loved to see him this happy. He was enjoying his tomatoes as if there were no tomorrow.

Great mom! Jelly had fun with his friends at the playground.” Uppy lied.

Inside, he felt guilty to lie shamelessly in front of his parents but he did not want to cause them more worries than they already had. In fact, the Shh-rabbit came for him a few months ago and his parents were on the edge of freaking out. He really did not want this to happen again. The Wisdom talk to him earlier this day, when the Baby-tokki walked home some steps forwards.

 

 

It was a trap Uppy.” The Wisdom bluntly said.

What? What trap?”

The Shh-rabbit. He helped me.”

To do what? Wait. Don't tell me you just put my brother in danger voluntarily?”

We had to do it. You did not pay any attention.”

Wait. You're saying that it's my fault if my brother was about to be in danger? You did it because of me?!” Uppy hissed, voice low, not wanting his brother to think that he was going crazy.

The Teen-tokki was the only was who would see The Wisdom at the moment.

Watch your mouth, kid.”

I am sorry...”

Nobody has the right to raise their voice in front of The Wisdom. And he just did it. He was ashamed of himself. He was the only one at fault and he blamed another person. The Wisdom by the way.

 

 

'I will change. For my brother. For my parents. I will not be the rebel and selfish Tokki anymore.' he thought.

Uppy, I want some jelly cubes!” His brother happily shouted.

Go take it by yourself.” He growled.

I'm tired. Come on Uppyyyyy...” Jelly pouted.

This pout. This DAMN pout.

Dehydrate yourself, I'm going to Bana's house!” The Teen-tokki roared while walking outside.

That brainless girl? MOM! Uppy is going to fu-”

Watch your mouth, kid. Uppy! Come here!” Bang, their father, ordered.

One of his hands was wrapped on the Baby-tokki's mouth to prevent him to tell anybody what his brother wanted to do.

Damn it Jelly. You're dead.”

The little rabbit struggled in his father's arms and ran for his life, his brother just behind him. Some yellow powder floated in the air. The Wisdom. But nothing happened so Uppy kept running after Jelly.

 

'Okay, I let it slip just this once. Aah... Those brats. So annoying.' The Wisdom sighed. He was demoralized. Why did he have to be The Wisdom by the way?

 

 

 

 

 

THE END –

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So, tell me what you think! I know, there were not all the things i wrote in the intro but, well, maybe in the next chapter IF i have the time. And IF more than 3 people read it... I know i'm a , but i don't have a lot of time to write, so i won't waste it for something like that. Sorry guys. Bear with it. From now on, i'll finish to write the chapter 2 of 'Deep Love'. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                    Comment :)