Intro

Bright red fits you so well.

 

 

The bright red fits you so well.
 

 

 

 

                         Introduction                         

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 'tokki' means 'rabbit' in Korean. I decided to use this word because I learn korean and also because I like this language. When there is 'tokki' after a word, that means that it is refered to a rabbit. Just saying~ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

_____________________________________

 

These extraterrestrial rabbits live on a planet called 'Tokkis' World'. They are dark gray and are about forty centimeters high. They wear masks. The color of these masks is according to the rabbit's life stages. The form of these masks changes to each life stage.

 

  • Baby-tokki: This is the first life stage. The mask will not change until the teen stage. Its color is light blue and a symbole is drawn on it. It represents a black barred circle. The Baby-tokkis have a sort of key on the top of their head that shows everybody that they are directed by their parents.

 

  • Teen-tokki: This is the second life stage. The mask will not change until the young adult stage. Because the rabbit is a teenager at this moment and also means that he is a rebel, there are some spikes on his mask. Its color is green. The more spikes the mask has, the more the rabbit is rebel. The Teen-tokki girls are a bit different. They are pink and very kind. They keep blushing, chuckling...

 

  • Crazy-tokki: This is the third life stage which is also refered to the young adult stage. The mask is pink because at this moment, the rabbit discovers freedom. He is not forced to follow his parents anymore. Because of this, the young adult rabbits feels shy or hyperactive. They think they are allowed to do anything they want. Most of the time, a new rabbit pop up because of the neglect of two young adult rabbits. 

 

  • Ma-tokki: The last life stage which is also called mature stage. The rabbit is not THAT old but he will stay like that until his die. These rabbits often monitors the youngers, especially the Baby-tokkis. Their job is also to scold the Teen-tokkis when they are foolish. He is known as the 'police' here.

 

  • The Wisdom: This rabbit is very special. He has a mission: keeping all the Tokkis in the right way. He is invisible and is looking for lost rabbits. The only thing that shows he was standing somewhere is the thin trail of yellow powder in the air after leaving. But when he helps someone, he becomes visible to this person. Sometimes, when a Teen-tokki is not doing what he was told, The Wisdom and the Shh-rabbit collaborate together to give him a sort of punishment to prevent him to repeat his mistake.

 

  • Shh-rabbit: This rabbit is the exact opposite of The Wisdom. Like the latter, he is also invisible. His mission consists of corrupting as much rabbits as possible. He likes to push his victims to reveal their secrets. It is simple to do it: he opens the zip that close his mouth to liberate all the secrets he knows. Sometimes, when he wants to change, he blackmails the innocent Tokkis in order to trap them in the dark side. When a rabbit is corrupted, his mask becomes white. This is the moment when The Wisdom has to interfere or else the mask becomes black and it is the end. From there the rabbit becomes one of the Shh-rabbit's followers. His favorite activity is to push the Ma-tokkis to the hystery so that the younger rabbits are not protected anymore.

In order to differentiate each rabbit, each one of the Tokkis has a distinct smell. At the beginning, it is just a light fragrance and the more the rabbit is old, the more the fragrance is powerful.

The Tokkis live in tents in a giant desert. The big star known as the Sun's sister in this galaxy is the same here.

They eat carrots and cherry tomatoes and have to rehydrate themselves with some jelly cubes floating in the Emerald river.

 

But they are not the only ones to live in there. There is another species of life which is called 'Ninja Mole'. Those animals are way bigger than the original moles on Earth and a lot more agressive. The Ninja Moles are the arch enemies of the Extraterrestrial Rabbits. They live in tunnels in the only volcano of the planet and on this volcano grows a rare space of carrots which are bright red and double sized than the carrots we can find on Earth.

 

On this planet, there is no government, no president, no chief. Everyone is at the same level. But there is two sides indeed. A good side and a bad side. The Tokkis are in the good one while the Ninja Moles are in the opposite side. Each one of them needs to be responsible in order to not aggravate their species. Even if sometimes there are some troubles, they have a discussion about those problems and everything is solved.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm... Don't worry, I'm perfectly fine in my head xD I'm not insane, I just have too much imagination x)

Tell me what you think about it~ The one-shot will be posted tomorrow :) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                    Please, comment & subscribe, it means a lot to me :)