Nunmuri naojil anha gwaenchanhajin jul algo~

My crush. My husband. Kim Myung Soo

Again.. This voices... What does that have to mean? "Ok. Please wait a moment." I said and went away. Why do I have this 
flashbacks these days? I took the hot chocolate with citrus ice cream and put it down onto the table. "How comes you drink
such a strange varation of hot chocolate. It's the same as mine." I asked.
"One day I sat in a restaurant. At that time I was so small that I couldn't read. So I pointed at two things and they bought it to me.
So I drank it and it tasted awesome:" he replied "I showed it one day to my best friend and she sait it tastes awesome. How comes
you drink it like that?" 
"Mhmm...." I thought "I don't know... I always drank it like this..." I replied and tried to remember wehen I trie it drink it. But the only 
thing I could think of is that girls voice in my hea.
"I have to go back to work. Please enjoy you hot chocolate." I went to antoher customer. 
It's again 1am. Time for me to go home. I went out of the restaurant and went home. I washed myself and went sleep. 
I woke up and reminded me of a stange dream from last night. In that dream I sat in the livingroom crying and called someone. 
I said that I need him and that he should come to me but he just sait that he is sorry and couldn't come. 
I changed into my school uniform and made breakfast. Alone... no one here...
I went to school... Today infinite wasn't there... such a relive... It was super quiet and no one lookes at us like yesterday...
Mihyun looked at me concerned. "What's with you?" she asked "I'm alright~" I lied and she didn't ask any further. 
After school we went shopping... So many nice clothes... But so expensive.. I think the cheapest were socks for 20.000
₩. 
I'm not rich! So I just said that I don't find the perfekt outfit... but Mihyun tried things on...and on... and on.. Finally she found the perfektoutfit and we could go home. 
A few days later was the concert... I took my clothes and did my make up and hair. After about 2 hours I finished and went to the concert hall. I waited in front of it because Mihyun haven't arrived yet.
She came fangirling like always and we went into the hall... We couldn't get into the first row.. But we were in the I guess 7th row... 

still near the stage... After 30min Inifnite came and started to perorm... I just feld like always... watching Myungsoo in my own little world...
Only seeing him... But it was different than always... he searched for someone in the audience and when he found that person
I realized..it's me... 
He told it Sungjong and he just smiled and winked at me when it was his part.. Myungsoo just stared at me... just like alwys.. It's differentfrom the other times... This time it's not only me watching him.. but he realized me and just looked at me... 
The concert ended and I just looked at the stage again.. I'm the last one standing there... Why? Why? WHY? I asked myself severely times... Nobody was there... Just me... I just wanted to go when I suddenly heard a voice... 
"Nunmuri naojil anha gwaenchanhajin jul algo~"

 


How is it? kinda auf boring? T^T I try to write it better... 
Please give me some feedback! ;3

and to the silent reader: PLEASE! Don't be silent!!! ♥

saranghae ♥