How it all happened...

We got married...really

Four people met at university; they found lifelong friends and fell in love. After the completion of their degrees, a double wedding happened and the four friends became the Im’s and Horvejkul’s. One summer’s afternoon, Mrs Im suggested a crazy idea that she wanted her first daughter to marry the eldest son of the Horvejkuls, this way the two families would be bonded together forever. Mrs Horvejkul was ecstatic over the idea and thought it was brilliant whilst their fellow partners nodded in agreement. The Horvejkuls knew that the Im’s would raise kind, well mannered daughter and the Im’s thought the same. It was a crazy idea back then but in the year 1990, Mrs Im couldn’t believe her luck when she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. They made it official and 20 years later…

“Welcome to your new home guys!” chirped Mrs Im, standing in front of a beautiful villa with her hands clasped tightly. The villa was out in the suburbs of Seoul, it was tranquil, the parents had spent a long time searching for a perfect house, and somewhere the couple could lead a private family life with grandchildren. They didn’t know their children would be working in the same industry, they didn’t know their children would become idols so it was even more perfect. As Mrs Horvejkul labelled the villa as a place of escapism whilst Mr Im had foretold his daughter to take her idol life as a career, separate from her family life. The villa had a beautiful traditional framework but modern windows and doors, it was a two floor building that also acquired a large garden already occupied with pink blossom trees and a pond.

“We both chipped in together to pay for this magnificent house so you kids better look after it carefully!” warned Mrs Horvejkul with a serious yet happy smile. “Nickhun! Carry your new bride out of the limousine will you, she’s in such a lovely dress.”

Inside the limousine, the pair sat in an uncomfortable silence, the aurora was quite fiery; heat escaping from their hot heads, it wasn’t lust but anger. The pair of them was furious over this arranged marriage, it ruined the highlight of their careers and now both of them were the target of each others’ fan club. Yoona didn’t mind working with Nichkhun on CF’s and performances but to be married to him, to spend the rest of her life with him, the thought was unbearable.

“Yoona-sshi, I think we need to get out the car now,” said Nichkhun elbowing Yoona.

“Of course we need to get out of the car idiot, didn’t you hear your mother calling?” smirked Yoona, opening the car door and getting out. She took a breath of fresh air before turning around to see her new home in front of her eyes, it was perfect, just how she wanted her first home to look like but she hated the fact that she had to share it with that creep. Yoona then looked over at Nichkhun who had just left the car seat; he caught her stare and gave her his signature smile but she knew it was fake.

“Nichkhun, did you not hear your mother,” questioned Mrs Horvejkul. “You should carry your bride into the house… that’s how your father treated me on our wedding day.”

Mr Horvejkul chuckled and kissed his wife on the cheek before turning to Nichkhun and saying, “Then you carry her to the bedroom.”

“DEH?!” yelled Yoona and Nichkhun in union, their eyes shot out of their sockets quicker then lightning.

 “Well, how long do you expect us to wait for grand kids?!” replied Mrs Im.

“Omma! Im only 20 years old,” said Yoona. “You’re too much.”

Nichkhun went over to Yoona and picked her up bridal style,

“Great, I’ve got a fat wife,”commented Nichkhun, pretending to strain his arms.

“Want me to make it worse for you?”and as soon as she spoke those words, Im Yoona dropped her arms and began to squirm. From that point, Nichkhun ran into the villa, anticipating the sofa that he could just dump Yoona on. As the parents looked on, “awww they’re so excited, I knew this would be a wonderful idea, so excited to start their married life already,”and then they departed.

***

“Owwwww,”cried Yoona as she landed on her backside, Nichkhun had completely missed the sofa and dumped Yoona onto the flooring. “Urgh, this is absolutely ridiculous! Why am I married to you?!”screamed Yoona, getting off the floor and straightening herself up.

“Hey hey, if you don’t like it you can always divorce me?”argued Nichkhun, casually searching the kitchen for food before meeting Yoona across their kitchen top.

“What? And bring a bad reputation to my family’s name,”replied Yoona. “Oh I don’t think so.”

“Then I guessed were married,”stated Nichkhun taking an apple from the fruit bowl and biting it.

“Aishhh,”sighed a frustrated Yoona, conjugating ways of temptation. “Nichkhun Horvejkul, being married means youre going to have to get rid of that playboy image you know. You’ll never have all those ideal women of yours.”

“Why would I need them? Well my ideal woman is right in front of me,”winked Nichkhun.

Yoona saw his game and it agitated her, she was going to make him divorce her first by driving him crazily out of the house.

“Fine Nichkhun, lets play,”said Yoona seductively, moving closer to Nickhun, looking him into the eyes before taking a bite of the apple he was holding. Nichkhun could feel his cheeks burning, like the times she watched her on stage, the y aurora she always gave off.

“ARE WE INTRUDING?”

The newlyweds quickly turned towards their front door, and saw three people equipped with gifts such as a rice cooker, foot massager and flowers.

“Dongwoon! Yuri! Seohyun! Chingoos!”greeted Yoona, running towards them with her big embrace.

“Ahhh Dongwoon, I guess I should call you brother in law now,”frowned Yoona, looking over at her husband giving her evils.