Final

In the Club . . . Or Pushing Jiyong's Buttons

In the Club . . . Or Pushing Jiyong's Buttons

 

The evening was not going the way Jiyong had planned. At all.

 

They were supposed to go to the club and relax after the day's schedules, and he was going to down a few glasses of liquid courage and confess his feelings. His feelings for Seunghyun-hyung and he would hopefully reciprocate them.

 

Instead, he found himself sitting in a booth, flanked by Daesung to the right and Youngbae to the left. Seungri had dragged Seunghyun away ages ago, the little brat. Just to go and talk to some mutual actor friends the two had who just happened to be there too, though they had a table.

 

Now he was forced to watch as TOP flirted with all the actors, male and female, that surrounded him, plying him with drink after drink. The maknae wasn't helping any, encouraging them to keep the flow of alcohol going.

 

After thirty agonizing minutes of watching Seunghyun's smirk dissolve and be replaced by his iest dimpled smile, Jiyong decided he was done watching. He wanted to be on the receiving end of those adorable smiles! Not sitting in this booth with meters between them.

 

Just as he finally tore his gaze away, Daesung let out a half-choked giggle.

 

No way! Seungri is trying to embarrass hyung.”

 

Jiyong looked back to see their panda boy apparently goading a vaguely familiar man into doing . . . something. Something that involved Seunghyun, who had a blatantly challenging look on his face as he drained the last of the liquid in his cup.

 

The man, who he now recognized as Jung Yunho, had a cocky expression on his own features. He stood from his place and boldly sauntered around their table to stand behind TOP's chair. All those in the group seemed to be excitedly cheering the older man on, though the dragon wasn't sure why.

 

Seunghyun turned his head far enough to glimpse his friend from the corner of his eye, his mouth forming the words of a question. It was followed by one of his eyebrows lifting and Yunho leaned down, his hand reaching to cup the chiseled jaw and turn the rapper's head a bit more.

 

Then, he tilted the younger's face and his own just so . . . and planted a solid kiss on shiny coral lips. Jiyong wasn't sure, as the angle was a little to awkward for him to really see, but he could have sworn he saw the flash of a pink tongue dart inside TOP's mouth.

 

The round table full of actors exploded into raucous cheering and cat-calls, the two men finally separating to reveal bright eyes and tinted cheeks. Seungri surged out of his seat and heartily slapped Yunho on the back. There was a pleased look on both faces as they turned to a suddenly shy Seunghyun.

 

Woahhh.”

 

That one word from Youngbae, positively dripping disbelief, perfectly articulated both Jiyong and Daesung's flabbergasted expressions. Had that really just happened? The three exchanged mightily confused glances between themselves. More noise from the group caught their attention.

 

Seungri, still on his feet, was pointing insistently at the two who had just shared that kiss, flapping his hands at them. Jiyong felt something dark and ugly twist in his gut when he faintly heard their maknae say 'hotel room'. Daesung gulped some liquor.

 

I didn't know Seunghyun-hyung swung that way.”

 

Yeah, well. I didn't know Seungri liked to play matchmaker.”

 

The jealousy he was feeling tinted Jiyong's voice in a dark timbre, which the other two caught immediately. They traded knowing looks over his head, suddenly realizing what Seungri, apparently with Yunho's help, was up to. And they both heartily approved.

 

Youngbae stifled a laugh and surreptitiously pulled his cell phone out and fired off a text message.

 

From SOL-hyung:

Please tell me this is one of your plots, because I swear I can see fire leaking from dragon's nostrils.

 

He hit send, and watched a self-satisfied smile cross Seungri's face as he tapped out a response, winking at Yunho over TOP's head. There was a minute answering nod, and he nudged a woman sitting between Seunghyun and BigBang's maknae. She stood and claimed his previous seat and he took the vacated spot.

 

A confident arm was wrapped about the rapper's shoulder's just as Youngbae's phone vibrated with a response.

 

From Baby Panda

I'll only admit to it because it's working. Should I have Yunho-sshi leave with Seunghyun-hyung? >:D

 

A thoughtful frown cross the short man's features and he peeked at Jiyong from the corner of his eye. The latter seemed to be very intently trying to create spontaneous combustion, his efforts concentrated on Yunho's arm. His urge to laugh returned, but he held it in and sent his reply just as Seungri sat back down next to his new neighbor.

 

Youngbae then watched, amazed, as the maknae showed Yunho his last text, all the while making sure Seunghyun was distracted and that the device was out of Kwon Leadah's line of view. What a sneaky little panda! But he had to admire their maknae's creativity. With a mental shake of his head, he updated Daesung, via text, on what their baby panda had orchestrated.

 

Amusement glinted in the blond's narrow eyes and he covertly flashed an agreeing grin at the short man. If they weren't in public, if Jiyong wasn't sitting between them, Youngbae was fairly certain Daesung would have cackled like a madman.

 

Instead, he finished the rest of his drink and propped his chin on his palm. His gaze was quite pointedly fixed on Seunghyun, whose face was still colored a fetching light pink.

 

“Yunho-sshi seems to really like Seunghyun-hyung.”

 

That statement gave them the amusing and desired response of Jiyong's fingers tightening around his glass cup, knuckles turning alabaster due to the force. It was hilarious, and Youngbae almost drew blood from biting his lip hard enough to contain his mirth.

 

He joined Daesung's venture into further goading an already-irritated GD.

 

“From the looks of it, hyung really likes him too,” he cut his eyes sideways to watch Jiyong's reaction. “Maybe we shouldn't expect Seunghyun-hyung to come home with us tonight.”

 

He was delighted to see a stronger flash of jealousy cross the dragon's face, his pouty lips pressing into a thin line. He fired off another quick text to Seungri and sat back to watch everything unfold.

 

A devious little smirk appeared on their baby panda's face and he subtly nudged Yunho's foot under the table. The older man didn't react to it, but he did use the arm wrapped around Seunghyun's shoulders to pull the rapper closer to himself and whisper something into an elfin ear.

 

TOP looked startled for a short moment and more color flooded his cheeks, the tips of his ears beginning to glow as well. But then he nodded and Yunho stood, reaching for his junior's hand and helping him out of his seat. TOP paused, turning to Seungri with a hesitant tilt to his shoulders.

 

Their maknae immediately reassured his hyung, and Yunho proceeded to lead him away from the table and in the direction of the exit. Losing sight of Seunghyun seemed to be Jiyong's breaking point, and he abruptly sprung into motion, insistently pushing on Daesung's shoulder to make him slide out of the booth.

 

“No. We're all supposed to hang out to night and nobody is going to flake. Not even Seunghyun.”

 

Now in full Dragon Mode, Kwon Leadah dragged two highly amused band mates towards their baby panda. Who was gleefully exchanging high-fives with the actors in celebration of a job well done. He caught sight of the trio and turned a beaming smile on them.

 

“TOP-hyung is gonna have fun tonight!” His tone and expression were elated, and obviously lecherous. And in his jealousy, Jiyong failed to notice that all eyes were expectantly set on him. Waiting.

 

“Not if I have anything to say about it.”

 

The growl his voice had dropped to only served to enlarge poorly-concealed grins, but he was too busy manhandling the three men in the direction Seunghyun and Yunho had gone. Right before they were out of sight, Seungri turned and winked at those left behind, much to their delight.

 

It took a very short amount of time for the four to reach the exit and slip through it. The street outside was dark, only the lamp posts offering any sort of illumination, since the club was highly exclusive and extremely discreet. Almost a members-only type of set-up.

 

“Hyuuuuung~ why can't we just let Seunghyun-hyung relax tonight? I'm sure Yunho-sshi will take really good care of him,” Seungri's whining tone was obviously insincere, but Jiyong was too busy to notice. “Besides, how are we supposed to find them?”

 

Under normal circumstances, that question might have deterred the irate leader, since he two older men had seemingly disappeared in the few short minutes between their own exit and being followed.

 

But Jiyong apparently had TOP-dar, or some other equally creepy ability that let him know exactly where his most favorite band member was at all times. Without pausing to even think about it, he spun on his right heel and walked far enough to reach what appeared to be a recessed doorway.

 

The other three instantly followed, eager to see exactly how GD planned to handle his current dilemma. The sight they were met with was shocking only to Jiyong, whose confidence seemed to falter momentarily as he stood and stared. His mouth dropped open, staying that way for a few seconds.

 

Seunghyun had been shoved into the brick wall, cream blazer dragged down his arms far enough to rest in the bend of his elbows; his hands rested at Yunho's waist, keeping a tight hold of the slightly taller man's dark blue sweater.

 

Yunho's own hands were busy fumbling at the button's of TOP's black dress shirt, and he'd apparently worked a leg between the rapper's thighs. As if that wasn't bad enough, there were soft, wet sounds leaking from the general area of their faces, where the two were more than obviously engaged in a passionate lip-lock.

 

The only three who were entertained by the current drama exchanged exultant high-fives, making sure that their transfixed leader didn't notice. Said dragon snapped out of his daze when Yunho extricated himself from the feline lips he'd been intent on devouring, only to tilt his head to and nibble his way down the arched neck and steal a breathy little moan from Seunghyun's lungs.

 

The way the actor turned his head let Jiyong see every motion of his lips, every scrape of his teeth, every flicker of his tongue on that baby-soft skin. Hearing that devastatingly moan proved to be the last straw, and he again sprung into action.

 

One moment, three BigBang members were watching the wanton display of their eldest being molested in a doorway, and then Seunghyun found himself deprived of that pleasant activity and being manhandled down the street. His clothes were briskly yanked back into place before Jiyong called for a cab, leaving the company car for the other three.

 

The confused rapper blinked his eyes rapidly, willing the haze in his mind to dissipate. What the hell is his problem? We were just fooling around. Except that thought sent a twinge of shame through him. Did it gross him out? It was one explanation. The only one that made sense in his intoxicated mind, at least.

 

“Jiyong-”

 

“Shut up.”

 

Even though he was older, Jiyong's Leader Voice was commanding and stayed his tongue. Maybe he shouldn't have let himself get so caught up with Yunho's attentions on himself. But them a spark of irritation wormed its way around his head.

 

He'd had one-night stands before! As had the younger rapper! They had discussed their preference of hooking up with other celebrities because of the discretion factor, but neither had brought up the subject of gender inclinations. The little dragon might be his friend and leader, but Seunghyun firmly decided that his activities behind closed doors were his own business.

 

And Jiyong had no say on what he did away from the band; he especially couldn't dictate who the elder allowed into his bed.

 

All these thoughts and more floated around Seunghyun's head as a taxi pulled up and Jiyong delivered their destination in a clipped tone. He didn't hear where they were going.

 

TOP felt the pleasant warmth from his alcohol consumption already burning off and he frowned, deciding to raid the dorm's kitchen for beer as soon as they got there.

 

But then he took a good look outside and noticed the taxi was nowhere near the neighborhood that housed their dorm building. Jiyong had instructed the driver to take them to his own apartment. With a resigned mental sigh, Seunghyun wished him a good night and prepared to give out his own address when the car rolled to a stop.

 

“I don't think so. You're coming with me.” Jiyong's tone left no room for argument, and he found himself roughly yanked out of the vehicle after their fare was paid. Then he was dragged inside and upstairs, the elevator deliberately ignored by the animated spitfire who currently held his wrist captive.

 

In what felt lik no time at all, they arrived at GD's front door, and he watched a slender hand dig through pockets for the key. The other hand never loosened its hold on his wrist, as if he would attempt an escape if he were released.

 

That seemed odd, as Seunghyun had been under the impression that his friend and leader was put out with him. Anger would, logically, mean that Jiyong wanted nothing to do with him, at least for a few days.

 

But as the door was thrown open, the tall rapper found himself (again) roughly yanked inside before he could try to suggest he should leave. Then, he was unceremoniously plopped onto Jiyong's soft couch, and another flash of irritation coursed through him.

 

TOP did not appreciate being treated like a rag doll, even if it was mildly arousing. What! He was only human, he had needs!

 

His mental complaints came to a screeching halt the second Jiyong planted his knees on either side of his hips, effectively straddling his lap and using his smaller hands to press broad shoulders into the back of the couch. Those same hands then slid up to frame his face and tilt his head back, forcing him to meet the leader's piercing stare dead-on.

 

“Why are you so oblivious, hyung?”

 

He didn't have time to formulate any kind of response, much less voice it as he was suddenly busy having the breath out of him by a pair of soft, moist lips. Not that he was complaining. At all. There was a brief moment when Seunghyun wondered if he was dreaming or hallucinating, but a sharp and demanding bite to his lower lip dissuaded him of that notion.

 

Almost without thought, he parted his lips and Jiyong's slick tongue immediately slithered past his teeth, sure and commanding. Something sparked in him at the feeling of that nimble muscle tracing every nook and cranny of his mouth, and he surged into action.

 

Seunghyun's own hands, which had been laying uselessly at his sides, lifted to smooth themselves over the dragon's denim-clad knees. His palms traveled the length of toned thighs and higher, coming to rest on bony hips. A sound of pleased approval escaped Jiyong's lips to rest on TOP's tongue and he took that as permission to glide one hand under his shirt to caress the soft skin he found there.

 

A ragged gasp, and the kiss was broken. Both were breathless, chests heaving and hearts beating erratically, yet oddly in sync. Jiyong dropped his head slightly to rest his forehead against Seunghyun's, slender fingers sliding into the short black strands at his nape.

 

“Do you have any idea how much it kills me to watch you flirt with other people, Hyun? To watch you kiss someone who's not me?”

 

It was as much of a confession as the dragon would allow himself, and TOP knew it. But it helped him realize some things and reach an abrupt decision. He slid both hands under GD's shirt this time, skimming his fingertips across sinew and bone, learning curves and dips.

 

“You're too subtle and sneaky to be good for either of us, Ji,” his eyelids snapped open and Seunghyun was treated to a view of incredulous light brown orbs. “Did it ever occur to you that maybe I felt the same? That maybe I flirt and get with so many people because not having you for my own tears me up inside?”

 

Those beautiful eyes disappeared a few times behind rapidly fluttering lids before being filled with sudden realization. Then Seunghyun's entire face was being peppered with giddy kisses, his ears filled by relieved laughter before Jiyong's mouth was on his again.

 

Their second kiss was softer, more exploratory though no less passionate. Hands wandered, searching for and finding sensitive areas. It wasn't long before both were panting, air flowing between them harshly. Seunghyun decided that the couch, comfortable as it may be, was not where he wanted to continue. So he gripped his little dragon's thighs and stood.

 

“Bedroom?”

 

Jiyong shuddered, his hyung having attached that sinfully feline mouth to the tenderness of his throat after the question. He made a sound of eager agreement and found himself carried in that direction.

 

- - - - - - - - - -

 

“Do you think they went to the apartment, or the villa?” Seungri's tone was mildly curious, and still colored by smug victory at having completed his self-assigned mission of the night. His form sprawled comfortably on one of the dorm's couches.

 

“Seunghyun-hyung looked a little too out of it to even remember his own address, so I'm going to say they ended up at Jiyong's apartment.”

 

Daesung nodded sagely, completely agreeing with Youngbae's declaration. After a moment or two of contemplation, their baby panda decided he concurred. He stretched, slinking off his position on the couch.

 

“Jiyong-hyung should be too tired to yell at us at practice tomorrow.” A self-satisfied smile curled his lips and he wandered off into his bedroom, followed by the amused snickering of Daesung and Youngbae.

 

Tired, indeed.

 

- - - - - - - - - -

 

AN

 

I'm sorry I can't write ! D: But I wanted to write something lighthearted and fun to cheer up from Nightmare Situation. And so we get this! Hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it ^.^