Who Are You?

I'm Tricked!!

 

Chapter 2
 
Blue = Korean
Red = Indonesian
Black = English
 
 
    “Is there something wrong with the plane?” junsu ask randomly with eyes glued to his phone screen. Nickhun and Kevin stop their conversation and shake their head’s. Jaejoong just listening to his IPod with nodding his head following the song, while Yoochun just lock his eyes outside to the plane.
 
    “Maybe Jojo just check up something there or just want to prepare something for us. You know her hyung, she’s always full of surprise”  Nickhun said and continue his talk with Kevin.
 
    “Maybe I know why…” Yoochun said softly and turn his head to Nickhun beside him. “Nickhun-ah, can I borrow your phone? Mine ran out of battery” showing his phone to the younger one.
 
    “Sure hyung, do you need to call someone?” Nickhun ask and handed his phone to Yoochun. Yoochun shake his head while grab Nickhun’s phone and start his explore.
 
    “I just want to see something in twitter, if it’s true..”
 
    “What’s true hyung? Something’s wrong?” Kevin asked him. Instead answer Kevin’s question Yoochun just narrowing his eyes to the phone screen then widening his eyes with mouth wide open stare to the screen and back to the plane and back to the screen again without a word.
 
    “This  can’t be…” Yoochun said almost unaudible and stare at the plane again blankly. But his dongsaeng still can hear it, because Yoochun didn’t say anything Nickhun and kevin decided look at the screen, and Junsu who got curious about Yoochun face join them take a look to the screen. As soon as they take a look at the screen loud gasp can be herad. And they start to look at the plane blankly just like yoocun. Jaejoong who still listening to his ipod stare at his dongsaeng’s oddly.
 
    “Yahh, what’s wrong Chun-ah? Why all of you have weird face?” jaejoong asked turn off his ipod.
 
    “Yahh, answer me! What’s wrong with you guy’s? And close your mouth’s before fly get in. Why do you look like a bunch dumb person all of sudden?” Jaejoong asked again.
 
    “Well, you see… hyung… it’s… you know…we…you…Jojo…” Yoochun tried explain to Jaejoong.  
 
    “What are you trying to say Chun-ah?” Jaejoong asked impatiently. Before Yoochun can utter a word Nickhun already shoved a phone to Jaejoong face.
 
     “Read it hyung” Nickhun said lowly. 
 
    “Bwoyahh?” 
 
    “Just read it hyung” and then Jaejoong grab the phone and start read what’s in there, then his eyes widening with jew dropped.
 
 
“WHAT THE ??!!!”
 
 
    Dhee  and Ray shout in the same time startled everyone and Lily just snort. Meanwhile Jojo just silent and sent cold glare to her sorrounding and stop her stare in Lee Soo Man’s place. Even the other’s can’t see the cold glare because she put the shade on, but they can feel the Jojo ‘guy’ eyeing their president.
 
    “Who give you the order?” Jojo asked in a low tone without tear her gaze from the old man.
 
    “I’m so sor-“
 
    “I.said.who.give.you.the.order?” Jojo snapped to the stewardess.
 
    “M-Ma-Master Ivy, young master” the stewardess replied with look down don’t want to look her young master’s eyes.
 
    “what should we do now …” Dhee whined while shook Jojo’s left hand.
 
    “Hold on dear, I will call mama now” Jojo said rub Dhee’s hand with the other hand. Then she took her phone out and dial her mama immediately.
 
    “Hello?”
 
    “why is there a lot of people’s here?”
 
    “Joice, why do you sound so upset? And don’t you want to say ‘hello’ first to your mama, honey?”
 
    “Well then, hello. Satisfied? Now explain to me why there is another people in MY PRIVATE AIRPLANE!” Jojo demand to her mama.
 
    “oh, it’s just a son of my very very bestfriend need a ride-“
 
    “oh really? How much ‘very very bestfriend’ do you have mama? I’m sure there’s more than fifty person’s here, and I’m so sure not only a boy here” Jojo said sarcasticaly.
 
    “Uhmm… just one, but the other’s is his friend’s and their manag-“
 
    “And why is it all of them in here?” Jojo asked again never let her mom finish her word’s.
 
    “They need a ride to Indonesia for their concert in Jakarta the day after tomorrow” her mama said start get angry for interrupt.
 
    “yeah, right” Jojo said more annoyed.
 
    “Don’t let me down Joice Dirgawijaya. Let them ride with you, and that’s the order from mama. I want to help my very very bestfriend here, so just do as I said get it?” and then her mama cut the line.
 
    Jojo let out a small sigh and put her phone back to her trouser pocket.
 
    “How is it, Joe?” Lily asked her in worry.
 
    “Let’s take the other airplane, okay? I will talk to the pilot first and you three take out all of our thing’s from this eirplane and bring them to another airplane, kay?” Jojo said rub Lily hand softly.
 
    “okay” they replied simply and make their way trough ignore all the look’s and wishper’s coldly from SM artist’s and staff’s. Dhee make her way to the Private room, because only her and The other’s girl use it on their way travel around the world. Lily Made her way to the Private Lounge in the center  while Raymond make his way to their favourite seat in the front that’s now accoupied by SNSD girl’s. Well, they tend to leave their thing’s in The airplane because of exhausted from their flight. They don’t have to worry before because no one else use the airplane beside them selves or their family and relatives, but they must do it now because no other than SMEnt use their airplane.
 
    Jojo take a deep breath before follow her other’s friend make her way to talk to the pilot. Ignore the fuss around her she start take step to cabin.
 
    “Who are you exactly?” a deep voice behind her ask make her stop.
 
    “Who do you think am i?” Jojo ask back without facing the person.
 
    “I don’t know, you tell me” Minho ask confused to this hoodie ‘guy’ behavior.
 
    “It’s not necessary for you to know who am I, just enjoy your flight” Jojo said continue her step.
 
    “Who do you think you are? Made us wait for you more than an hour, don’t you know who we are,huh?” Kwon BoA shout angrily. “We are the most wanted artist’s-“
 
    “Yeah, Yeah. Whatever” Jojo said lazily and continue her step while wave her hand.
 
    “Mwo? This person is so.. YAHH!!!” she shout angrily grab Jojo’s shoulder and spun her around to face her. “I’m talking to you right now!!” add BoA still shout and point her finger to Jojo’s face.
 
    “Don’t you know who am I, huh? Don’t you know that I AM THE QUEEN OF KPOP? And you just made me wait for more than an hour and ignore me like that! Yahh! I’m talking to you right now!” BoA snapped again because Jojo Just stare at her with out say anything.
 
    “Obviously, even a very DUMB person can tell that you are SHOUT at me not talking. And it’s NOT really important for me to know WHO YOU ARE. So, move aside because I have more important thing to do besides hearing you blabber here. And it’s so not decent to point at other people’s face, don’t you know that,huh?” Jojo said blankly. BoA’s jaw dropped shocked and her lips hardly form word’s.
 
    “Y-you-“
 
    “Are you done yet? Because I don’t have much time left” Jojo cuts her off.
 
    Before BoA can utter a single word sound’s of scream and curse be heard from private room.
 
    “Joe, what’s going on? I heard Dhee scream just now” Raymond come up from front seat with many stuff-too manny- in his hand’s. Before Jojo can reply him, Lilly come running towards Jojo in panic.
 
    “Joe, there’s a huge problem. It’s Dhee, she’s crying right now because-“
 
    “WHAT??!!” Jojo cuts Lilly off.”Ray bring the pilot to private room!” Jojo said while running towards private room that crowded with people with Lilly and other SM artist trail behind her. Jojo made her way past crowded people to the front and found Dhee crying mess with just hoodie on and no shade covering half her face in her knee’s with a torn apart teddy bear.
 
    “Dhee! What’s going on dear? Why are you crying? And what’s happen with your teddy bear?” Jojo ask while cupping Dhee’s face and wipe her stroming tear’s. Dhee didn’t said anything, she just look at Yuri with hatred eyes. Jojo follow Dhee’s eyes and glare dangerously at Yuri. Jojo stand up immediately and walk to Yuri leaving Dhee being hug by Lilly trying calm her down with soothing word’s.
 
    “What did you do to her?” Jojo asked with cold tone. Yuri just look away annoyed while cross her hand’s infront of her chest.
 
    “I asked you, what did you do to her?” Jojo asked again with stern voice.
 
    “I’ts not my fault she is a cry baby-“
 
    “I asked you what did you do to her? And why you can come into this room? Who are you anyway? You can’t come into the private room all you want, this is not yours” Jojo said angrily.
 
    “And who do you think you are, huh? as you said this is private room, not everyone can enter this room. And I’ve already had permission to use this room for my beauty sleep” Yuri said mockingly.
 
    “you will shock to death if you know who we really are,Yuri-ssi” Lilly said smirking.
 
    “Who give you permission to use this room?” Jojo asked in flatly.
 
    “It’s her” Yuri point the stewardess beside her that hung her head low.
 
    “Joe, I bring the pilot here…” Raymond said while the middle aged man trail behind him. Raymond eyed the scene confusedly while looking to Jojo and Yuri.
 
    “So it’s you miss Lee” the stewardess tremble in fear.
 
    “ You are FIRED, you can pack your stuff now and out off of MY PLANE RIGHT NOW!” Jojo shouted coldly. “And don’t give me your lame excuse miss Lee, I’ve had enough!” add Jojo when the latter open .
 
    “B-but-“
 
    “No but’s miss Lee. Just.go.right.now” Jojo said annoyed. The latter just sob’s quietly drag her feet’s to pack her thing’s. And other people just stare with shocked face and jaws dropped.
 
    “And as for you Yoon-ssi” Jojo said to the pilot who stiff on his palce.
 
    “N-ne, y-young master” the pilot gulp nervously.
 
    “I want you to delay this flight as long as I said, while I prepare another plane for me and my friend’s. And you can take off when I said so, arraseo?” Jojo said in cold voice.
 
    “Ne, young master” the pilot said obediently.
 
    “Bwoh?? We have to wait again? Who do you think you are, huh? We have packed schedule you know! And we’re already late for almost two hour’s!” Yuri sapped at Jojo.
 
    “Yeah that’s right!” BoA add while glare at Jojo. “Pilot-ssi, we have to take off right now!” add her again. And other SM artist’s and staff’s agreed with her, because they are tired of waiting.
 
    “I’m afraid I can’t do that Miss” Mister Yoon replied nervously eyeing Jojo.
 
    “And why is that?” BoA shouted at the nervous pilot.
 
    “Because I said so” Jojo said simply.
 
    “Bwoh, who do you think you are, huh?” BoA said mockingly.
 
    “Obviously, I am the OWNER of this PRIVATE PLANE. So I can do whatever I want with MY PALNE. You got it?” Jojo Said mocking her back, while the latter and the other’s widen their eyes shocked. Dhee, Lilly and Raymond just chuckled, and Jojo smirked.
 
    “Now all of you know WHO really WE are, so wacth your word missy because I can kicked you out off my plane right now” Jojo warned while smirking. “Come on guy’s. Do you get all of our thing’s Ray?” Jojo asked Raymond who carried four big bag’s.
 
    “Aye aye sir!” Raymond replied playfully. 
 
    “Come on Dhee, we take another plane. And I will fix your teddy bear when we get home, so don’t worry okay? I will make it look like new from the store” Jojo cooed Dhee. “Come the other’s are waiting for us. And wipe your tear’s, honey. You don’t wanna make them worry about you right?”
 
    “Eeung” Dhee nod’s her head. And Jojo take Dhee’s hand and walk out the door following Raymond in the front make the way for them to walk. And Lilly stop in the door frame for a while and look at BoA and Yuri whom still shock.
 
    “I told you. You will shock to death if you know who we really are” Lilly smirked then add “You messed up with a wrong person, es” and catch up with Dhee and Jojo.
 
………
 
……………
 
…………………
 
……………………….
 
………………………………
 
    “OMONA!! That’s GQ!!!” 
 
    And SM artist’s and staff’s start making a fuss about them. While BoA and Yuri left astonished inside the private room, until a stewardess wake them up from their trance.
 
    “I’m sorry BoA-ssi and Yuri-ssi. But you can’t enter this room, so please come back to your seat”  The stewardess ask nicely.