Himchan-13 Pt.2

B.A.P One Shots

"Y-You what?",Himchan ask stuttering. You let out a sigh. "Nothing. I'm going." You said standing up walking to the door. Himchan caught your wrist. "What did you say again?" He asked again. "I gotta go. Milan oppa. See you later." You waved good bye then walked out of the door.

You walked one building away from Himchan's house. "Aish! Where am I going? *sigh* Of course he doesn't like me anymore." You said to yourself. You began walking - Don't know where to go. "Should I go to the cafe or something?" You asked yourself.

"You know. Why did I have to say that I like him. I wasn't thinking. *sigh* Only if I can undo time." You said to yourself walking to the cafe. "Oh! Annyeong _____." Someone said infront of you. You were looking at the ground- your lifted up your head and saw Sulli. "Ah, Annyeong." You bowed.

"Why do you look sad?" She asked. "Ah, I'm just thinking." You answered. She nodded. "You seem sad though. Is something wrong? Did you say something that you weren't suppose to say?" She questiond. You nodded.

"Oh okay then. If you want, we can talk about it." Sulli suggested. You nodded. "Okay then. Lets to into the cafe and talk." You agreed and walked in with her. "So, what's up?" She asked.

"Well," You started off " I asked this one guy who he liked and he asked why. I told him that I still have feelings for him. And, he had asked me twice what I said. But, I told him I had to go so I wouldn't have to repeat it."

"Ah. *She nods* So you regret saying you still like him?" She asked. You nodded. "Okay. I'll help you. Do you think he doesn't like you?" She asked. "Neh. He doesn't show it." You answered.

"The answer to that question is not simple. Men doesn't know how to show their feelings. That is why when you were younger, guys would be mean to you." Sulli said. "Ah. I understand now." You nodded. "Is he being mean to you or does he make fun of you in any kind of way?" She asked.

You shook your head. "He's caring at times. He can also be funny." You answered with a smile. "Oh okay. He might like you or he's just being a gentleman. Guys like to see the one's they like smile." Sulli smiled at you.

"Neh." You replied. "Well, good luck. Mian but I have to go." Sulli said standing up. "Oh" she looked at you "Is this guy you're referring to is Himchan?" She asked. You nodded. She smiled then left. "Okay? Now, if Himchan oppa brings up what I said earlier, I will have to ignor it." You said to yourself.

You began talking to yourself until someone sat infront of you where Sulli was sitting. "Annyeonghaseyo." He said. "A-ah. Annyeonghaseyo." You bowed.

Who is he?

"Do I know you?" You asked him. "Ah. Ani. I'm Yongguk. What is your name?" Yongguk asked. "Annyeonghaseyo. _____ imnida." You bowed. "May I ask why you're here?" You added. "Ah. Well, I saw a beautiful woman like you sitting her all alone. And, so I thought you need company." Yongguk answered.

You blushed. He called you beautiful. No one hasn't called you beautiful in a while. "May I ask, was I allows to sit here? We're you waiting for anyone?" Yongguk asked. "Aniyo. You can sit there. I was just thinking about stuff." You said.

"Ah. Okay." Yongguk nodded. You looked at your watch. "Oh my god. I need to go." You stood up. "Oh." Yongguk handed you a small sheet of paper." We should hang out sometime." Yongguk have you a smile. You nodded then walked out of the cafe.

"Oh my god. That was awkward." You said to yourself. "I guess I should go home." You added. Himchan was your neighbor. Why? Why does he have to live next to you? 

You arrived home. You walked slowly and quietly to your front door to unlock it. 

Good. Himchan didn't hear me.

You walked in then the lights. You lived in your house by yourself. No pets or any living thing. You took off your shoes and walked upstairs. Walking to your room- like a zombie. Your eyes were a bit closed but you were walking a bit fast. 

Way different from a zombie. You opened your door and your lights. "Oh !" You yelled with wide eyes. "Oppa. You scared me." You said to Himchan. He said nothing. "What are you doing here?" You asked like it was an all-day question.

You were at your closet. He walked towards you and pinned you against the wall. You were totally surprised. You heart was beating at a fast pace and your eyes were wide open. What a surprise.

"O-Oppa. W-What are you doing?" You stuttered. "I can't handle it anymore _____. I still love you." He said looking deep into your eyes. Your heart melted. You like this side of him.

You just stared at him. You stared into his eyes, not saying anything. "Say something?" He said in a form of a question. "Saranghae." You simply said. He smiled and kissed your lips passionately.

 

Requested by pretty_rania1

I hope you liked it^•^