Yongguk-12

B.A.P One Shots

You sighed, wondering when Yongguk was coming home. Your phone rang. You took your phone from the table beside your bed and slid your finger over the bottom to answer. "Hello?",you answered. "Hey.",your best friend said. "What's up?",you asked. "Not much. Walking home from work.",she replied. You nodded. "Yongguk didn't come home yet?",she asked. You sighed and nodded. "Neh. I wonder why he hasn't come home yet.",you answered. "He didn't tell you yet?",She asked. "Tell me what?",you stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"Oh, nothing.",she replied shortly. "Yah. What didn't he tell me?",you asked again. No answered. She hung up. "Hello? Hello?",you sighed then put your phone in your pocket. "What didn't he tell me?",you asked yourself.  Your phone rang again. You shot up and answered it quickly. "Hello?",you said. "Hey.",Yongguk's brother,Yongnam said. "Yongnam oppa, do you know why Yongguk oppa hasn't come home yet?",you asked him. No comment. 

"Hello?",you said again. "Oh. Um..I don't know. Ask him.",Yongnam hung up. You pouted. "Yongguk oppa, is hiding something from me. What is it?",you asked yourself. You decided to call Jongup. He'll tell you. "Hello? Jongu?",you replied. "Annyeong Noona.",Jongup said. "Um, Jongup-ah. Do you know why Yongguk oppa hasn't come home yet?",you asked. "Oh. I don't know.",Jongup said.

Jongup pulled the phone out of his ear and said to the other members,"Yah. Noona asked why hyung hasn't come home yet." The members started to freak out. "Bwoh? He didn't tell Noona yet?!",Daehyun said. Jongup shrugged. "Hello? Jongup?",you said again. "N-Neh Noona?",he stuttered.

"Can you tell me what's going on? What is it that Yongguk oppa didn't tell me?",you asked. "Noona,Mianhae. But, I think Yongguk hyung should tell you face to face. I shouldn't be telling you. He should, since it happened to him.",Jongup replied. "Oh..Arroso. Annyeong.",you hung up. You sighed.

*Is oppa cheating on you?* You thought to yourself. You shook your head. *Ani. He would never do that to you. He loves you.*

You sighed again. Your front door opened. Yongguk walked in. His shirt and pants a bit dirty. *What happened?* You thought. He closed the door. "Annyeong, Yeobo.",he said approaching you with open arms. You step beck when he was about to hug you. "Wae? Why did you step back?",Yongguk asked.

You took a deep breath. "What is it that your not telling me? It seems like you told everyone except me. What is it oppa?",you asked. Yongguk let out a loud sigh. "Nothing.",he replied shortly. He turned around and walked up the stairs to take a shower. "Oppa! Tell me! Do you not trust me?",you said walking to the stairs. He didn't stop, he began walking to the bedroom. You sighed and walked back to the livingroom.

You walked upstairs. You didn't want to watch tv anymore. When you arrived in the bedroom,Yongguk was shirtless. The towel was wrapped around his hips. Your heart started to beat faster. You closed the door and turned to him. "Oppa. Do you not trust me?",you asked. "I do trust you.",he answered. "Then, can you tell me why you keep coming home so late? Are you cheating me me?",you asked. With tears in your eyes.

"Ani. I would never cheat on you.",he answered. "Then tell me. Why you come home late every day.",you replied. "You're going to leave me if I tell you.",he said walking into the bathroom bringing his pants. You sighed. You'll deal with him when he comes out of the bathroom. The bathroom door opened and you spoke. "Why would I leave you? I love you oppa. I accept for who you are. Not that fact that thing your going to tell me is going to make me leave you. Can you please tell me?",you asked.

"If I tell you. You might freak out and not talk to me again. Or, you might want to tell everyone.",Yongguk replied. "Oppa. I will not do that. I will keep it a secret if you want. I'll do it for you.",you answered. "Arroso.",he said. You smiled,finally he's going to tell you. He walked up to you and looked into your eyes. "Do you like being bit?",Yongguk asked. "Yah. Tell me already. I was happy you were going to tell me.",you said about to slap his arm but he caught your wrist. You looked into his eyes.

"Answer the question.",Yongguk said. "Well, I don't like being bit by animals or anything. It could hurt.",you answered. "You know what vampires are,right? Do you like them?",Yongguk asked. "Oppa, where is this leading to? I thought your going to tell me.",you said. "Answer the question.",Yongguk said again. "Sure,yeah. I like vampires. Do you?",you asked. He smiled. He swiftly put his hands around your hips and pulled you closer.

He smirked. You blinked. He tilted your head to the side. He kissed your neck a bunch of times. You closed your eyes. Yongguk fangs popped out and they went into your skin. You let out a scream. Yongguk let go and wiped the some blood on his lips. You panted lightly. "I'm a vampire.",Yongguk smiled. "No kidding.",you replied. You smile and hugged him. "Thank you for telling me.",you thanked.

He nodded and hugged you.

 

This request was by tochmin. I hope you liked it^•^