Embrace (Daejae)

☆B.A.P. Drabbles☆

 

Embrace (Daejae)

 

There are days when you really, really, really need to pee. There are others that you just need to be left alone. And then there are the days when you just need a hug.

 

Today was one of those days.

 

Maybe it was all the people who pointed at you and laughed depreciatingly. Or the way your voice would not work with you in practice today. Maybe it was all the small incidents, that were that much more irritating because they were so ing little.

 

Youngjae laid face down on his bed and groaned into his pillow. Today had been so tiring and he just wanted to go to bed or cry. Maybe both.

 

So, when the door to his and Daehyun's bedroom opened and the older entered, saying, “Jae?” Youngjae scrambled off the bed and practically threw himself into his boyfriend's arms, literally jumping off the floor, he knew Daehyun would catch him. And Daehyun did, a hand supporting the younger up with a hand under his bottom and at his waist, returning the hug albeit a little confusedly.

 

“What's this for?”

 

“I just needed a hug is all.”

 

If I asked, would you give me  hug?? lol ^_^ How the hell I'm spitting all these out is beyond me.....