Hot (Daejae)

☆B.A.P. Drabbles☆

 

 

Hot (Daejae)

 

I wanna lock you up in my closet when no one's around

 

Youngjae pushed Daehyun into their shared closet just as the door to their bedroom opened.

 

“Hyung?” Zelo's head peaked in. “Are you okay? I heard some noises....”

 

Youngjae swallowed and cleared his throat. “I'm fine Zelo, thanks for worrying.”

 

Zelo looked worried. “Are you sure you're okay hyung? Dae-hyung isn't back from BAP's break yet and you know how he is when you get hurt....”

 

“I'm fine, Zelo, honest.” Youngjae said, trying to subtly lead the taller maknae out. “Just go and play video games with Guppie, I'm okay, promise.”

 

“Okay...”

 

When Youngjae shut the door, he was immediately shoved back against it, Daehyun's hand coming up and preventing a yelp from escaping the younger vocalist's lips.

 

“I could make you feel better than fine Jae....” Daehyun whispered against Youngjae's lips.

 

Youngjae raised an eyebrow, his hand locking the door he was leaning against. “Looking forward to it.”


I wanna put your hand in my pocket because you're allowed

 

Youngjae panted against Daehyun's mouth, standing on his toes, his arms thrown around the older's neck. Daehyun nipped down Youngjae's neck, kissing his way back up to the younger's lips, his warm hands secured around the younger's waist.

 

Youngjae pressed himself closer to Daehyun, letting go of the chokehold he had on the older vocalist, taking the other's hands and sliding them down his back and into the back pockets of his jeans.

 

Daehyun groaned just under Youngjae's ear, cupping the younger's plump in his hands.


I wanna drive you into the corner and kiss you without a sound

 

“Oh, hey Jae-mmpphhh!” Was all Daehyun managed to get out before he was shoved into a dimmed corner, his nose instantly taking in Youngjae's cologne, his hand instinctively wrapping around the younger's waist.


I wanna stay this way forever I'll say it loud

 

“Hmmm...Daehyunnie?” asked Youngjae cutely, looking up from under his lashes to the just awoken other, his head resting on Daehyun's chest.

 

“Mmm....”

 

“Stay with me always?”

 

Daehyun smiled even though his eyes were closed again, pulling the younger up to him. “Forever,” he whispered, his forehead aligned with Youngjae's.

 

 

 

Lyrics from Avril Lavigne's “Hot”

So yeah....was supposed to be working on Daejae .....but yeah this song came on and I couldn't help myself!! XD

I hoped you enjoyed the almost rated Daejae!! ^_^