Chapter 4 : Daehyun debuting soon ..

Daehyun,I have to let you go..

A few months later, You were surfing the internet at home and you decided to check Kpop news.. As you were scrolling and reading ,you suddenly saw a headline that says,"B.A.P debuting". You saw Daehyun name in it and smile. As you were sitting there and thinks about breaking up with Daehyun..

Daehyun called you on your mobile and you pick up..

You : Annyeong Oppa?

Daehyun : Hey baby! Im so sorry that I didnt call you or text you much :( are you angry with me?

You : gwechana oppa^^ I know you are busy since you are debuting soon with B.A.P ! 

Daehyun : You ssaw the news?/smiles/

You : Yes! Oppa must do your best okay?

Daehyun : I will and you promised to support me no matter what too ?

You : Of course ! 

Daehyun: Hope to see you soon in fansign then ! 

You : Er.. Oppa?

Daehyun : Ya?

You : I.. 

Daehyun : You what?Baby,tell me?

You : I need to help my mum to do something..we talk soon ? /tears drop/

Daehyun : Ok..I thought something serious happen..dont scares me like this..ok?

You : Mianhae ~ /wiping tears away/

Daehyun : It ok,babe..I just wanna make sure everything is ok for you../comforting/

You : Ok,oppa..Takecare of yourself ok?

Daehyun : You too ! Talk to you soon! I love you !<3

You : sure Oppa! annyeong ~

Daehyun : annyeong ~

 

After hang up, You walk over to your table and took out your diary from the drawer.. You walk over to your bed and sit down..

xx/xx/20xx

Dear Diary,

Today I was surfing the internet when I saw a Kpop news that Daehyun is gonna to debut with the rest as a group name,"B.A.P".. I was so happy for him and suddenly my mind thinks of breaking up with Daehyun,I dont know why..Is it because he needed someone better than me because Im just a ordinary girl thats no other guys will even look at me? He sounded so happy when he called me but I cant bring myself  to tell him that I actually want to break up with him..Or should I even say I cant bear to leave him? He might forget me someday once he is soo busy promoting albums after album.. 

Sorry Oppa,blame mee for being such a burden to you..I guess it better for us to end soon..

 

You close your diary and started hugging your knees to your chest and stare into space..

Suddenly your phone vibrated..You took up and saw it was a text from Daehyun..

"Hey Baby..sorry that I cant be with you like other couple..I know you will feel so distance away frome me but please dont ever think of ending this relationship with me..because I dont know what will I do if my life no longers have you.. I miss you so much..I  hardly get enough sleep thinking of you each night when Im on the bed.. Baby..i love you <3 Have a early night rest,dont tire yourself<3 Goodnight!^^" 

You didnt know what to reply so you close your phone and put it away..

You has so much thing to tell Daehyun but you know you shouldnt tell him because it will  make him worried..

 

(TO BE CONTINUED)