Chapter 5: I Miss You

When Love Begins

      Sehun ran to the hallway just to find Krystal but then he spotted her in the room sleeping in her disk peacefully ... Sehun caressed her face

 

Sehun: You must be tired ... (caressed her face)

 

  Krystal on the other hand feel theirs a hand of a man touching her face , So she just remain her eyes close and listen to him carefully .

 

Sehun: I know , I ignore you and I was being mean to you but the doesn't mean I hate you .. I'm very sorry Soojung-ah (tears starting to form on his eyes)

Krystal: * S..sehun ? , Krystal thoughts*

Sehun:  Did you know how much I wanted to hugged you when I saw you and how much I've missed you ? (tears started to fall in his eyes down to her cheeks)

Krystal: *Is h..he c...cr..ying ? , Krystal thoughts* (krystal tears also started to fall)

Sehun: (he notices that krystal also cried so he wiped her tears) Sleep well Princess (smiles)

Krystal: *I missed you too Sehun-ah , Krystal thoughts* 

 

  Just when Sehun was about to go Krystal called he's name .. And backhugged him

 

Krystal: Sehun-ah , Please don't leave me again (tears kept falling)

Sehun:(he was shock but yet he didn't show it in his face) I have to go now Soojung-ah ... About yesterday mianhee , And .. I'm still not ready maybe soon we would be back just like the old times (facing her and wiped her tears away) 

 

 Then Sehun continue to walk away from Krystal , Krystal continued to cry until it's already evening ...

 

Krystal: *Krystal you shouldn't cry remember he just said that there might be a chance that the old times will be back ... KRYSTAL FIGHTING !! , Krystal thoughts* (she smiles to herself after remembering what just sehun said) I think I should go home now , jessica unni might be wondering where I am 

 

Just when she's about to go home it's started to rain ... 

 

Krystal: Aish ! Rain rain how can you fall from the sky when this day was a unforgetable one .. I also forgot to bring my umbrella , Can't you just stop ? (pout)

 

~ Sehun's house ~

Sehun: Is she home now ? (looking outside) *Aish , That girl will surely be sick if she'll be running through her house , Sehun thoughts* Seyeon-ah , Do you like to eat ice cream ? 

Seyeon: Ehh ? Oppa , Are you okay ?

Sehun: (nodd) You want or not ?

Seyeon: I want !!! (grinning)

Sehun: Umma , I'm going to buy Seyeon a ice cream .. 

Sehun's mother: Arrasso , Be sure that you'll be back before dinner , Okay ? 

Sehun: Nae

 

Sehun leaved the house and started to look for Krystal ... 

 

Sehun: Aish ! Maybe she's still in school ... (he ran to his school just then he spotted a girl shiverring to the cold weather) So..soojung ? (he mumbles) JUNG KRYSTAL !!! (shouts)

Krystal: (looking at a guy) Who is he ? he's coming here , Wait !! S..sehun ?

Sehun: YAH KRYSTAL !! (angry)

Krystal: What are you doing here ? (shock)

Sehun: Uhhh .. I was just about to go to the ice cream shop but then I saw you here .. What a coincidence right ? 

Krystal: Uhmmm .. Are you sure ? (scanning sehun's face if he's telling the truth)

Sehun: (nodds) Wae ? And why are you still here shouldn't you be home right now !! (angry)

Krystal: YAH !! Why are you angry and you don't have a right to be mad at me .. REMEMBER were still not friends !!!

Sehun: *Aish , This girl , Sehun thoughts* (sigh) Okay , Look I'm sorry if I was being angry .. Uhh you want ice cream ?

Krystal: Ice cream ? HAHAHA !! Look here OH SEHUN !! You see I'm wet by the rain and I was shiverring to the coldness and now you want me to eat ice cream ? Are you crazy ? Do you want me to die ? 

Sehun: Ohh !! NO NO .. Sorry , How about ramen ? (smiles)

Krystal: Uhhh , I don't have a money right now (head low)

Sehun: (smirk) How about we make a deal ?

Krystal: What kind of deal ?

Sehun: You'll do aegyo when were always together ? 

Krystal: But were still not close .. 

Sehun: Look , I didn't say that we need to be close again .. I just said that you need to do aegyo infront of me if were together .. 

Krystal: Ohh !! But how long ? 

Sehun: (thinking) 2 days ?

Krystal: Okay 

 

Ramen Restaurant ~

 

Waiter: Hello Maam and Sir (smiles)

Sehun: Uhhh .. two ramen please (smiles)

Krystal: *All about you still didn't change , Krystal thoughts* 

Sehun: So soojung-ah , Where do you lived ?

Krystal: I'm with jessica unni 

Sehun: Sica noona ? She's here in Seoul ? (shocks)

Krystal: (nodds) (looking at sehun)

Sehun: Uhhh , Is she mad at me ? (head low)

Krystal: Aniyo , She's not mad but she misses you a lot 

Sehun: (started to grin) Chincha ? Please tell her that I misses her too 

Krystal: Arrasso (smiles) *He still really didn't change , Krystal thoughts*

Waiter: Here's your two ramen maam & sir

Krystal & Sehun: Kamsahamnida 

 

 After Sehun & Krystal finished eating they decided to go home .. 

 

Krystal: Uhhh .. See you at school ? 

Sehun: (nodds) Be careful , take care .. BYE (waving to krystal)

Krystal: BYE (waving to sehun)

 

   As the time passes they didn't notice that Suho is spying them and following them whenever they go .. *You already got confidence to talk to her and now eatting with her .. Your doing good maknae-ah , Suho thoughts*

 

~ Krystal's house ~

 

Jessica: Krystal ? Why are you late ? and why were you wet ? (looking at her from head to toe)

Krystal: Uhhh .. I was doing my assignments and when I was about to go it started to rain so I run until I got home (krystal reasons)

Jessica: Okay , change your clothes now and better eat I left food for you 

Krystal: No need sis ! I already ate (smiles)

Jessica: Ehh ? *Weird she's not like a person who eats outside if nobody accompany hers , Jessica thoughts*

 

~ Krystal's Room ~

 

Krystal: What a wonderful day !! Even though I was drown by the rain but still this day is unforgetable .. I just spent my half day with Sehun we even ate ramen (grinning and smiles widely)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

​Sorry if I didn't update yesterday , I was really busy .. but now I just updated the chapter 5 :)