Chapter 3: You've change a lot

When Love Begins

       Krystal was now seated beside the Ice Prince and students is now starting to gossip . Kai on the other hand always stealing glances over Krystal .

 

Kai: (nudge) Hun-ah , Your lucky to be her seatmate

Sehun: (death glare) Who's lucky ?

Kai: Hehe , I mean she's lucky to sit beside a kingka , Right ? (wide smile showing his teeth) * I bet you'll fall for her soon (smirk) , Kai thoughts*

 

   The bell rang and all students went to canteen. All students were forming a line when EXO-K Kingkas arrived , all fangirls started to give them snacks and they give them their lunch . 

 

Krystal: * WHAT THE HECK is happening here , Are they stupid ? , Krystal thoughts* OH MY GOD (sigh) Are they crazy ? 

Sulli: Yes they are (waving to krystal)

Krystal: (was shock when sulli popped out from nowhere) Uhhh .. ?

Sulli: Oh ! I'm Choi Sulli were in the same section (smiles)

Krystal: Ahh !! Krystal (smiles) I'm Jung Soojung but just call me my english name .

Sulli: Oh ! Annyeong Krystal shii , Do you know any students here ? 

Krystal * OH SEHUN , Krystal thoughts* Aniyo (smiles)

Sulli: You can go with us if you want

Krystal: Us ? (confuse)

Sulli: There (pointing to fx)

Krystal: Oh ! Sure (smiles)

 

~Fx table

 

Sulli: Guys !! I have someone to introduce to you all

FX: Nugu ? (but then spotted a girl behind sulli)

Sulli: Krystal shii ! 

Krystal: Ehh ? What is it ? (looking to sulli)

Sulli: These are my friends Victoria unni , Amber unni and Luna unni we are FX were Queenkas of this school and they're older than us (pointing to victoria,amber&luna)

Krystal: Oh ! I see (nodding) Annyeong haseyo Krystal imnida (90 degree bow)

FX: Annyeong Krystal-ah , Your new student right ? 

Krystal: Nae (smiles) * They're friendly , I'm going to get along with them , Krystal thoughts*

 

~ EXO-K table

 

Baekhyun: Bwoah !! Hey heyy look at that chick (pointing to krystal)

EXO-K: (went to look to krystal except sehun)

Chanyeol: But look where she's seated ...

D.O: She was sitting with fx ? (wide eye just like how he looks like O_O)

Kai: She's Jung Soojung bu she prefered to be called Krystal (not looking to his hyungs)

Suho: How did you know her ? By any chance are you interested in her ? (brows up) *EXO-K teases*

Kai: A...ani..yo , She's my classmate (blushing)

EXO-K: Jeongmal ? Eyy .. Then why are you stuttering ? He's also blushing ... (burst into laughter)

Kai: YAH !! Hyungs stop it !! Sehun-ah ... Help me with this hyuns (nudging sehun)

Sehun: HYUNGS !! Stop your too noisy !! (standing up leaving exo-k again)

 

  All student inside the canteen went silent ....

 

~ FX table

 

Sulli: What happened ? (looking at amber)

Amber: Why are you looking at me ? I didn't do anything .. 

Victoria: Did maknae explode ? (shock)

Luna: It seems so .. but isn't the maknae always silent ? this is the first time I saw him explode like that (looks like D.O with O_O)

Krystal: *Where is he going , Krystal thoughts* I'm going to the bathroom ...

Sulli: Okay , comeback okay ?

Krystal: (nodd then smiles)

 

 Sehun was going to the garden when he feels someone was following him ...

 

Krystal: Sehun-ah !! (krystal called)

Sehun: *WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE , Sehun thoughts* What is it ? (pokerface)

Krystal: I was just wondering what happened to you awhile ago , Why were you explode isn't them your friends ?

Sehun: (not facing her) It's none of your business and stop following me (walks again)

Krystal: OH SEHUN !! (krystal shouts)

Sehun: ..........(still didn't face her) *Krystal-ah , I'm sorry , Sehun thoughts*

Krystal: You've change a lot (tears were ready to fall)

Sehun: Who cares !? (now facing her) 

Krystal: (tears already fall) I HATE YOU (shouts , back facing him and leave him behind)

Sehun: * I'm really sorry , Please I don't want to see you cry . I wanted to stay with you but I'm afraid to do so I NEED TO FORGET YOU , Sehun thoughts* (unknowing sehun's tears falls from his cheeks)

 

  They didn't notice that someone was already watching them from the very start .. "Tsk ! , That kid .. What should I do to you so your cowardness well be gone" .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3 , Hehe .. I just updated ;)