Chapter 21

Forbidden Love

 

AILEE POV

"Work work work" I read out loud my schedules "This photoshoot taking my time really. I need something called movies" I flop myself beside Yuri. We are now at the whatever room. It is full of bearbricks and gundams. Which of course I like it. I sat leanning my back to the sofa arm and put my legs on Yuri"s lap. Yuri lean her back and turn her head to me. And then Park Bom, Dara, and Chaerin join us on the other sofa in front of us.

"So! Tomorrow will be a cafe romance!" Dara squeled in happiness.

"Uhuh... So?" Chaerin look at me.

"Agree with that Miss Lee number two" I nod my head and then both of us doing a far away high five.

"It's romance!!!" Dara said again.

"It " Yuri commented.

"You just haven't feel it" Park Bom chimed in "Cafe is a romance thing"

I rolled my eyes. Oh no these two girls and romance. I eye'd Yuri carefully. She must be thinking of 101 way to kill her dissapearing boyfriend called Cho Kyuhyun right now.

“101 s : Boys disappeared and you want to kill him” Yuri muttered.

See? I am right.

“101 s back : The rat is so full of self confidence” Chaerin rolled her eyes.

“Uhh, is that Miss Lee number two saying that?” I asked her interestedly.

"Well at least we have an obvious couple right here" Chaerin muttered rather happily.

I felt all eyes on me. I furrowed my brows and look at them... rather interestedly.

"Why your eyes on me?" I asked them not to say with an interested spies in it.

"Gossips please" Yuri chuckles.

"Well, he's so into you" Chaerin nodded.

I looked at her "You know, your crew is his girlfriend"

Dara scratch her head and then look at Bom who look back at her.

"Well well well, what do we have here?"

101 s : Director Yang is secret pooper.

We turned our sight to the door and found Director Yang walking in with plastic back and then put it on the table in front of us.

"Just this once!"

I grab the plastic and found... well cakes “Yeah thank you really, boss”

"WUIHIII CAKESSSSSS~" Dara squeled happily.

I sit straight and move next to Yuri while Director Yang sat next to me. I take one cake out and give it to Yuri and then put the plastic bag again to the table.

“Why you don't take one?” Director Yang asked while taking one and offer it to me.

I cringe “Sweets” I shake my head “Sweets”

He nodded and then put it bag to the plastic bag “So, what were you talking about?”

“The topic” Bom assured him.

“Oh, what topic?”

“CAFE ROMANCE~” Dara squeled again.

“It really” Yuri commented.

“You hit the nail baby” I muttered.

“Why it have to be cafe? Why not some aquarium or star gazing? No photoshoot ever done that” Chaerin commented while started to eat the cake.

“Just say you want to be together with Lee number three” Yuri laughed.

And then Chaerin got a faint blushed signing that is.... totally right. I smiled. Love is totally in the air. Bom and Daesung while Dara with that Youngbae. Interesting couple after all.

“It's not like that! It's just... It's been a while since I go to those place” Chaerin explained right away.

Well she got a point there. WE as the popular people around the town, got nowhere to go. Well I do freely go here and there, not after I take this job though. Pssh... Someone save me.

“Well I want to go to library if I can” I muttered thinking of how many books I can read now or should I say, police files? Well, bad habit will never die.

“Seriously library?” Dara asked in disbelieve “Are you a geek or what?”

I shrug my shoulder “ Needed something to read for real. Tired reading human behaviour”

Yuri snickered hearing that. She knew exactly what I mean library. Not a library but a library as in police station and those files. Well, that's goldfish dictionary 101.

“I wanted to go to haunted house” Yuri smiled.

YURI 101 : A plan to scared Ailee away is a haunted house.

All of us looked at her right away.

“Why?” Director Yang asked.

“It's fun.. I heard many people screaming there” Yuri explained and then bite a bit of the cake “And I haven't went to the amusement park for a while. You know, work is a sometimes”

You said it baby. You said it.

We saw Director Yang nodded his head. Don't tell me he will say yes to Haunted House. I looked at Yuri in horror. She turn her head to me and smirk.

“Well then, we gonna do individual photo shoot then. This time I will let your girls choose the place. The next one will be the boys. Just think of this as a date. The expenses will be on the company”

“Roasted Corn stand!” Park bom shouted happily. She really using the money well.

“Aquarium and gallery” Chaerin nod.

“Ice cream shop!” Dara chorused.

“Fashion show!” Yuri nod and the she shrugged “ I changed my mind”

“Star gazing” I nodded.

Director Yang nodded while scrabbling something on the paper “I will tell the boys about this. Be ready with the topic you choose the day after tomorrow” he stand up and then signing us that he will be going out.

We all stand up and bowed to him and then sat down again.

“WOHOOOOO! COOORNNNN” Park Bom shouted happily.

“I bet Hwangssabu will be there for you, Bom” Yuri laugh which making Bom glared at her.

I am back positioning myself like before Director Yang went in. I grab my phone and found out that there are few messages. I read it one by one and then feel weird. There is two message from unknown number.


 

From : Unknown Number

Hello


 

Okaaaaaay.


 

From : Unknown Number

Wait wait wait... Don't ignore me. I'm not trying to be a freak. - SNOW -


 

Now he or she put a name. Snow huh? Yuki? What a nice cover name. I was about to delete it but then my phone receive another message from the unknown number.


 

From : Unknown Number

Well, I'm just trying to talk to you that's it. -Snow-


 

I nod myself. Better to ignore it really. I delete all of it and put my phone back to the bag.


 

**

And today, it hit me. I started to regret that I didn't stay at that Bear Bricks room at YG building. Yeah, you must be thinking this is so old fashion. But believe me, this one is still as real as it could be. And of course, you know rich people, and you have to believe in Aristocast. Wanna know why? This is my sister Yuri we talking about now. The oh-so-richie-rich model in Seoul. So she used to be in this classic dance club, or so she said and the club always make one huge grand ball in one of the biggest hotel here. Last year, and a year before, and the year before a year before, I managed to skip this thing. But this time, I forgot about the date today and then my tricks are getting old, or maybe I am the one getting old. Gosh....


 

SO. Here I am standing inside Yuri's favorite boutique. You know apart of being busy, being a model got many advantages. One of them is, low price or even free, at the store or brand that you have sponsored. Gown are hanging here and there, this store sure got what you call “GLAMOUR” feeling.


 

I sat at the waiting sofa that facing the big mirror in front of me. The shop assistant were here and there attending the people that coming to the shop. Especially, the model Yuri.

“Come on, Ailee. Don't be so pouty. Choose a dress will you”

I look at her back facing me and how many dresses on the sofa that she already tried. I cringe at the shop assistant and mouthed sorry to them. But they just smiled at me.

I sighed “No, thank you. Can I skip it?”

She turned around and glared at me.

“I guess no?” I pout.

She turn to back to the mirror and smiled.

Gosh, this is killing me. I just shake my head loking at Yuri trying this and that again. Someone please take me away. I pouted again.

“Don't pout, Fishu”

“Hmpppppppphhhh!” I puff my cheeks.

“I will try this one too please” Yuri said while taking a red off shoulder long dress with her. Yuri and y red.... Her taste never bad. I close my eyes for a while, shopping really never my style. I would rather be at home than here.

“When I finished you already had to have a dress with you” Yuri smirked at me and then went into the dressing room.

I rest my case.

I sighed and close my eyes again. I felt the sofa bounce softly signing there's someone else sitting there. I open my eyes to see who's beside me. I saw one man. Tall one maybe. He just wear a simple white shirt and jeans with black sneakers and a mask covering half of his face. He got dark hair, he somehow a little bit reminding me of TOP. I observed the man more when I meet his dark brown orbs looking at me. I blink... I drink in his cold charm. He looks hmmm... hot.

“Don't stare too much. I might melt” I heard his low voice came out from him..

Ailee, you gotta stop imagining things. ert one to be exact.

“A penny for your thoughts, Miss...?” he smiled at me.

I broke my gaze at him “Ailee” and then it hit me. He is a stranger, faking name won't hurt “Kwon Ailee”

“Nice to meet you, Ailee” he nodes “Jepp, Jepp Blackman”

“Seriously? Blackman?” I frowned at him.

“Yeah, wassup with that?”

I nodded. Okay, this is totally akward. I sighed.

“Bored?” he lean his back and crossed his legs “My sister drag me here”

I nodded my head “My sister too. She's trying too many dresses already” Good to know that someone feeling the same as me here. Finally....

And then I heard the curtain being slide to the side.

“Ailee, got a dress yet?”

I look at Yuri who now standing in front of the big mirror again “Not yet”

She turned around and look at me dangerously “Search for one then” she said before walking back to the dressing room.

I then again sighed.

“That is your sister?” the man asked, feeling amused “Kwon Yuri?”

I shrug “Un related” and then I nodded my head “Related by attitude”

“Well, why didn't you try one then?”

I shake my head while looking at the abandoned dresses Yuri left behind.

“Why?” he asked again.

I look at him and give him a side smile “Actually, I'm trying to run away from this dressing up things”

He nodded his head “Nothing catch your eyes?”

Which of my word that doesn't sink in? I felt the sofa bounce a little again. Mr.Blackman was standing in front of me giving me a hand. I looked at him and frowned.

“Let's search for one then” he smiled.

“No need really” I shake my head refusing to stand up.

“I will buy it for you then”

I looked at him “You don't need to do that”

“I was trying to hook you up”

I looked at him and rewind what he said on my mind 'I was trying to hook you up' I hold my laugh right away “Mister Blackman, that was flattering”

“I know, right”

“Try to HOOK UP another girl then. Maybe you can help the shop assistant”

He seems to be taken aback “You just embarrased me you know”

“You don't look like one red crab”

He reach for my hand and pull me up softly.

“Come on, don't degraded my pride more than this”

I scowled and stand up straight unwantedly in front of him.

“Put a smile”

I look at him and give him a poker face

“Okay, that is enough I guess” He chuckles and lead the way.

I look to the racks of clothes here and there.

“Do you prefer short one or long one?” he asked while softly pulling me beside him.

“Long one.. I needed it for a ball dance or something like that”

He nodded his head and then enveloped his hand on mine dragging me to one section and another.

“Are you okay with white?” he takes one hanger, there, hang a gorgeous long white dress. Very Angel like.

“No, too angelic” I shake my head “I'm alergic to white”

I could her him chuckled and then put back the hanger. He takes another one and show it to me. This time, it's a black glamour one with low cut in the front .

“Someone might kindap me” I shake my head again.

He put it back and then takes another one “Jade?”

I shake my head again.

He looked at me weirdly “It's good colour for you”

“I don't like it” I replied him.

He stares at me “Okay” he replied monotoneusly “You could at least play along, you know. Show some interest?”

I chuckled at him “No ing way”

He then let out another chuckled.

“Are you done?”

“One last attempt” he nodded his head.

“Amaze me” I shrug my shoulder.

He turn around and go to one section alone. I tap my foot and waited for him. Counting literally. And then I saw him walking to me with a very beautiful printed dress.

 

(the dress is like this)

 

He give it to me right away and smile “From your expression, I know you are amaze. Now try it, before you change your mind”

I still look at the dress that now I hold with my own hands.

“Or maybe you need some help from my beautiful fingers?”

I eye'd him right away “Mister Blackman the stranger, do you know touching me is rude?”

He smiled playfully at me “Now I know”

“Thank you” I quickly walk to dressing room and try the dress.

After I'm done, I quickly come out from the fitting room and found that he already waiting in front of the mirror. I walk to him and then turn to the mirror.

“The dress already got a cup right?” he asked me while eyeing me from head to toe.

“Seriously, of all questions you ask that” I looked at him in disbelieve.

He walk behind me and stand there which give me a creepy feeling.

“Likey” he nodded his head.

“My guess, this is not your first time buying girls dresses? Right, Mister Stranger?”

He shrug his shoulder “I used to work in a job involving bad things. Checking your measurement is easy”

I quickly cover my chest and glared at him. I looked at his reflection on the mirror as he smirked at me.

“But it seems you are not suprise” he curl a strain of my hair to his finger “Why is that?”

I turn around and look at him “I'm not obliged to tell you” I smile at him “Let me change, I'm gonna buy this dress”

I left him to the fitting room again. And when I was about to pay, the cashier said that someone already paid it. I look around and saw that Mister Stranger is not around anymore. Playing mysterious aren't we?


 

**


 

I stand in front of the ball entrance. Yuri eye'd me suspiciously.

“I saw it”

I turn to her.

“You and that man”

I shrug.

“But thanks to him, you're coming with me. Have fun, okay?”

I nod. She hold my hand and drag me inside the ball. We are greeted by the bright light. I squinted my eyes a little. There are already many people pilling up inside the room. Wearing all glamourous dress you can think of. I smiled right away noticing that I'm the only one different. Most of them wear the one tone colour, while me, printed and colourful.

“Just go to the side if you don't want to talk with anyone here” Yuri assure me.

THANK GOD that she didn't ask me to be with her for the whole night. I nod as we walk to the side. I observed the people around me. I stop at one table and then she pat my shoulder signing that she gonna be away from me for a while. I smiled and then she join the people in the center.

I saw some men starting to checking me out as I yawned totally ignoring them. This is really not my thing. But, what can I do? Might as well enjoy by standing and watching what happen here. The light at the room become dim all of a sudden, and then a spotlight follow a lady using y short outfit holding a mic on her hand. She stand up to the stage and then clap for attention.

“Ladies and gentlemen, let us start our event now. I saw some new people joining us. How about we ask them to go up to our stage for tonight? Bachelor or not, wanted or not, you all have to agree with this. I will pick the new faces randomly” she said excitedly.

Everyone gathered around on the center while I am just staying at my spot. Not interested at all. I saw Yuri talking to the other girls as she laugh whole heartedly. At least one is enjoying herself here.

“The first lady we choose” the girl announced and then the spotlight move to the center of the hall and stop at one particular girl “The lady with black outfit and blonde hair, please come out to the stage”

Everyone clap their hands. I noded my head tyring to undestand what is this event about. Well, Yuri once told me that there will be an event like auction event. Well, I totally curious about that one.

“I should have skip this” I muttered to myself.

And then the MC girl continue choosing. This time, is a small girl wearing green tutu dress. And the next one chosen is a girl wearing blue outfit. I clap my hand feeling bored. And then I felt the MC girl looking at me.... Or maybe it's just me getting conceited?

“The girl with awesome outfit that has been yawning over there, please come out to the stage”

Aha... Yawning. Nice to know that there are people as bored as hell like me. I look up to the stage but no one come up. And then the spotlight move towards me. OH .


 


 

MISTER STRANGER POV

I'm wearing white suit that got black stripes at the end of the sleeves and on the collar, and i'm wearing white too in the inside and then black pants, and black sneaker. And I wear shades to cover my eyes from the unwanting light. Ball is just... well boring.

“The girl with awesome outfit that has been yawning over there, please come out to the stage”

I heard the MC said.

Seriously? Yawning.. wow. That's quiet a funny description for real. I hold my laugh as I darted my sight to the stage. And there I saw the same girl I met today walking a little bit unwillingly … She's gorgeous. The dress I bought for her, totally wrap her body well. Wait... She's a part of this ball too? I should have known when I heard the great Kwon Yuri is here. Well let's see what's the plan to continue my hooking up session. Hmmmm... I observe her slowly. She looks like someone who just got caught by the police. She smiled but she doesn't really mean it. She actually glaring. Well she must be thinking that she wanted to burn down the whole place, if only she knew what gonna happened next. The guy standing around me been whispering how much they should bet for this, and I bet she doesn't know this. That this is actually the auction event. Judging from her attitude, this gonna be interesting.

“So, highest bidder will win as usual” I heard the MC continued.

Her eyes totally throw dagger at the MC. I let out a chuckled. I've hit the nail. I keep my sight on her, never leaving for a second as they started to bid. I keep my hand down thinking. But then, I saw her helpless gaze. I furrowed my brow. This is interesting. Let's play for a while.

“25.000 won!”

She throw a disgusted smile at whoever shout that price.

“Double that!”

Her dagger glare totally gonna kill anyone by now.

“250.000 won!”

Her face expression change into poker face.

“5.000.000 won!”

Her eyes flashing a dark aura by now. She furrowed her brow and then turn her face to look for help. I realize that she started to feel uncomofrtable by this. I shrug my shoulder as I see her huffed and then turn her sight to the MC again.

“50.000.000”

I saw her scoffed ready to strangle the MC. I laughed quietly and put my hands up before that happen “Two hundreds and fifty thousands (250.000)”

Everyone stared at me.

“With dollars, no won” I finish my sentence.

I smirked at her as she look at me . But then she smiled at me.... . no. DOUBLE . She just broke my wallet and won my heart. This is one hell of a price just to hook up with a girl really.


 


 

AILEE POV

I step down from the stage slowly as I saw the man ,that freeing me with his highest bid, already waiting for me at the end of the stairs.

“Hello Mister Stranger” I said to him and held his waiting hand.

He smiled at me and then secure my hand on his arm “We meet again, Miss Ailee” he said to me while leading the way.

I frowned. I think I heard his voice before. Where was it.

“The boutique”

I turn my head to him again and smiled “Are you sure you are not stalking me?” I asked him playfully trying to be not a total forgetful person “Or maybe trying to hook me up again?”

He turn his sight to me “Well well well, look what I've got here, Miss Over Confident”

“I believe that I am confidence enough to make you kneel down because of me”

“Oh yes you are, Miss. You just did that to me. I just spent that much amount of money just to get you”

“Expensive much?” I wink at him.

“I am broke by now” he assures me.

"Broke?" i asked him "500.000.000 won isn't something that make you broke?" i stated the price of the dress I am wearing now, which he bought for me.

"Well, what can I say?" he asked me playfully with smirk plastered on his fae.

"So Mister Stranger, what do you want to do then?"

"What do you think?"

I smiled at him "As much as i don't want to say this, but you un-directly bought me just now. So for today only i will obey commands and requests. but only a good one" well not to say I am saved from those lusting big eyes.

"Well, can i have this dance? " he give a hand to me and bowed slightly.

I smiled “Nice choice not to toy with me” I hold his hand and then he lead the way to the center of the ball smiling like an idiot.

“I won't, little lady Ailee. I won't. The last thing I want to know, that you will be my girlfriend”


 

 

 

________________________________________________________

note : the auction event .. i got inspired from 50 Shades of Gray. Hahah OMG! I'm so giddy to remember that novel.  Then babam... I got many ideas from my rpw families to update this and that. And including they want me to make them here. And also... JAY said thank you for whoever liking him here. But i think he kinda pissed that i made him ing like that *kekeke*