OSL - Chapter 23

Oath to a Secret Lover

Chapter 23

 

"What are you doing here? Friends?" Suzy sneaked a look on her mother who was confusingly looking at them. Grabbing Krystal's arm, she pulled her closer and whispered, "Who's the idiot who told you we're friends? As what I have remembered we weren't."

Krystal rolled her eyes and slipped away Suzy's grip. She went back to sitting and crossed her arms. "Who said we're friends? Even if you were the last girl on earth, I would never be friends with you. Tch."

Getting impatient, Suzy ran her fingers to her hair and irately sat beside her. "Why are you even here? Who told you my address?"

"No one in particular, just the teacher!"

Having no words to utter, Suzy bit her lip, grabbed the remote and the television.

Shocked of her attitude, Krystal grabbed the remote from Suzy and turned it off. "Ya! Aren't you listening to what I have to say? I did not run all the way here just to watch some stupid show on TV!"

"DUH! I asked why you are here, are you deaf?" Suzy retorted making her mother clear . "Suzy-ah, if you need me just call me in the kitchen okay?"

Leaving the two of them, Suzy sighed and slammed her palm to her face. She looked back at Krystal who was amusingly watching at her.

"You're expression are quite funny you know that?" Seeing Suzy glare at her, she reached on the Magazine and flipped it open. "Wow, these models are pretty just like me."

"But has not the same attitude as yours!" Suzy murmured to herself making Krystal kick her. "OUCH! Ya! Do you remember you're at my house?"

Suzy stood up furiously and stomped her feet in anger. "Get out!"

Flipping the magazine back, Krystal stood up and slammed the magazine on the table. "I'm not leaving until you fix things up with Myungsoo! Tell him a pleasant breakup, that you two aren't suited for each other. That I should be the one he likes and not you."

"WHAT?" Suzy sneaked a look away and back to her. "YA! Ms. Dreamer, I ain't telling Myungsoo to like you!" Suzy grabbed Krystal's shoulder and wagged her. "Snap back to reality you rude girl! He doesn't like you."

Getting pissed, Krystal angrily pushed Suzy making her stumble on the ground. "So what if he doesn't like me? Does that make me lose hope in him liking me? Is it wrong for me to like someone?"

"You were lucky you found him. I was there first but you stole him away from me! Just like anybody else. Why must I always be the one left out? Was I born to be the loser?"

"Yeah, you are a loser!" Suzy kicked on Krystal's leg making her slam her on the floor. "YA!"
Suzy crawled to the other side but Krystal grabbed her leg and pulled her. "Don't you dare try to escape you thief!"

"THIEF?" Twisting her body, she faced Krystal and pulled her (Suzy) leg. Suddenly, she kneeled and grabbed Krystal's hair. "I am not a thief! You were the thief, using you parent's situation to break us up!"

"AHH!" Krystal shouted and tried to grabbed Suzy's hair but she can't. Quickly, Mrs. Bae went to them and stopped both of them from fighting. As soon as she pulled Suzy away, Krystal sneaked a kick on Suzy's stomach.

Suzy ached in pain and Mrs. Bae turned her head to Krystal. "YA! Miss! What do you think you're doing kicking my daughter? This little brat!"

Both of them hearing Mrs. Bae, were shocked and silence suddenly covered the living room.

Everything was paused until Mrs. Bae coughed and stood up. "You two, what are your problems? You're friends right?"

"WE'RE NOT!" They retorted in unison making them glare at each other.

Mrs. Bae sat on the chair and sighed. "What am I to do with these two girls?"

“MOM, what do you think you’re doing?” Suzy complained as she pushed the door that was blocked by her mother from the other side.

Leaving the door shut, Suzy squatted on the floor and bit her lip. “We’re trapped.”

Krystal, who was feeling at home, just sat there on the bed with a fashion magazine on her hands. “Your mom is different from my mom. I mean, she’s so strong.”

“Why would my mom be like you’re mom?” Suzy uttered with a flat tone and sat on the stool beside the window. She rested her palms to her elbow that was resting on the table and stared at Krystal. “This is your entire fault!”

“Why is it my fault? I wasn’t the one who started it!”

“YA! You were the one who started this! Isn’t kicking a sign of harassment?”

Crossing her arms, Krystal leaned back on the bed. “Forget it! I’m not wasting another word from this wondrous mouth of mine.”

“Mouth that’s full of stupid things.”

“What did you just say?”

“Nothing.” Suzy faked an eye-smile and looked away.

“So, what are we supposed to do here? Lock ourselves until we starve to death?” Flipping the blanket, Krystal fixed her body on the bed and stared on the ceiling. “You’re room looks nice, unlike mine.”

“I’m not like you, chaotic.”

“I’m not chaotic! I just … forget to fix things. My mom does it for me.”

“I won’t even ask the reason why.” Suzy smirked and stood up. She pushed the windowpane up and looked down if her mother is outside.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Krystal confusingly asked her.

Duh! Escaping?” Suzy popped her head outside the window until half of her body reached it. Then, she turned around for her to sit on the window and one by one she released her leg outside the room.

Seeing how successful she was, Krystal got up from lying and did as what she saw from Suzy. “At last!”

After pushing the windowpane down, she faced Suzy and crossed her eyebrows. “Why are you just standing there?”

“There was a ladder here a while ago.” Looking at where Suzy was pointing, Krystal shook her head in dismay. “So you’re plan wasn’t successful after all. What a failure!” Turning back, she touched the windowpane and pushed it up but failed. “YA! Why isn’t your stupid window opening?”

Suzy rushed to her and slid her to the side. She tried to pull the windowpane up but it was lock on the inside. “Why did you pull it down? The lock is automatic!”

“How am I supposed to know? I wasn’t the one living here.” Krystal rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. “Now what are we going to do? We’re outside but we are on your ROOFTOP!”

It’s no use, mom won’t hear us. And don’t you dare shout, we’ve been reported ones.”

“Haha, you’ve been reported to the police? That happening should be repeated.”

That day was when my father left my mom.” Quickly, her face went normal and looked away. Krystal sat as she leaned and supported herself by placing her arms to her back. “So, we’re alike. My father also cheated on my mom.”

“I know. I heard it from Myungsoo.” Suzy imitated Krystal’s position and faced the sky. “You’re going to accept it inch by inch.”

“Yeah, I hope so.”

Forgetting her primary reason she went there, she stared at Suzy. “You know what, I hate you so much.”

“Not as much as I hate you Missy.” Suzy crossed her legs and grimaced.

Krystal looked away and bowed her head. “Before I went here, I saw Myungsoo. He wasn’t himself. I never saw him like that before, ever. Compared to me, you’re much more important to him. Seeing how much he’s changing, I felt jealous and jealous that I want myself to take him away from you. Yet my plans don’t work.”

“But you did. We have ended things up between each other.” Clearly seeing what’s going to happen next, Suzy sat up straight without even looking at her. “I’m giving you Myungsoo now.”

“Suzy-ah, where are you?” Her mother opened the door and found no one.

“We’re here mom.” Suzy went to the window and waved her hand.

Unlocking the window, Suzy popped inside and called on Krystal. “Hey, come on you can go now.”

Unbelievable of the happenings, Krystal can’t utter a word or move another inch. It seems she had paralyzed.  She is supposed to be jumping now but she doesn’t have the will to. She grabbed Suzy’s hand from the window and meekly stared at her, “Why are you doing this? You’re the one he likes not me. I’ve wasted all my years chasing and waiting for him, and you,” she paused. “You’re just going to give up like that? You’re insane.”

 


Hi chingus! What do you think of my experimental graphics on this story? keke.

I was planning on making my own graphic shop, but I'm having second thoughts. *.*

SoO, I'm going to leave you guys on Myungsoo's hands. :D