WHAT ?!?!

Crazy because of you
Im Yoon Hee -> What the Hell... I just started you know... and you are already in that state ? Are you a friggin' Woman or a Man !?!? Before the next round , Tao's Brother , Kris came to me and whispered into my ear , coming as close as possible , trying to act "hot and y " . That doesn't work on me . In fact , when he told me what he needed from me , I burst out laughing . He actually swallowed his pride for another guy ? My GOD , trying to be y at the same time to keep his 'cool guy ' image . Just as I burst out laughing , He immediately covered my mouth and brought me to the corner of the room . "Please , Don't make us guys lose our pride... " He looked at me with pleading eyes and that 'begging ' tone. " What do youhave to lose ? Your 'brother ' humilated me in front of the whole school. NO WAY I am going to let that pass. You , Your Friends and Your Brother can lose your pride for all I care . You all started it first . The more you try to request , the harsher I would be on your Bro . So , back off. " Then , the next round was starting in 30 sec. So .... the final round and fun begins here. ________________________________________________________________"Huang Zi Tao , OUT ! " The Judge shouted. Finally you won. You took revenge. Finally . ________________________________________________________________Huang Zi Tao -> What the Heck ? The first time some one had beaten past me and the worst part is.... She - She's a Girl ! HUANG ZI TAO !!!! YOU GOT BEATEN !!! PLUS ITS BY A GIRL !?!?!? He scolded himself silently. Kris-Ge then came to me. " Lets talk out side . " I gulped. What does he want to talk about ? " Sorry , bro , I made you lose. You could have won if she went easy on you ... but because of me she went full on on you " YOU SAY WHAT ?!?!? SHE WENT FULL ON ON MEEEEEEE Kris-Ge must have seen my expression Before he explained . " I tried all my styles on her to ask her to go easy on her but plan back fired. She wanted to grill you like a chicken within a pack of wolves ... Because of that FREAKING BULLING MATTER ! JESUS ! When will you grow up and be a man , I'm waiting you know ! Oh . My. God. This wasn't because of Kris-Ge ... This is all my fault ... As I see Disappointed fangirls and friends walking past me ... I had to do something. .. To apologise to her in front of the whole school like how I did with her in the past ... but.... Can I actually Do It ?