Bring it on , Zi Tao. See if You can win me .

Crazy because of you
Gym. 1pm. After School. " Let's start , shall we ? " The judges were Kris , who was Zi Tao ' s Brother , Luhan Tao ' s Cousin and Sehun , Tao and Luhan 's bestie for life. The others were sub-judges except for Suho. He was there to help for first aid if they need him. If not , he was also a sub-judge. Tao did two aerial flips as warm up and since the whole school was watching , even the teachets AND the PRINCIPAL , As usual , Girls swoon over him. Well , except for Yoon Hee. Tao never knew why that girl has never swoon over him... She made him feel pathetic whenever she was with him. Her Intimidating stare could kill others. Tao had a better idea to Make girls swoon with his stare and not the 'if -looks-could-kill-you-will-be-dead-by-now' stare. He had tried many times befor but he still could not master that intimidating stare. He shoulf practice more , he thought. Dong. ding ding ding - dingding ding ding ding ding.... a flute played to the tune. First , they bowed to each other . Warm up 1 minute. Yoon Hee saw Tao showing off and she rolled her eyes at him. 'attention-seeker ' she thought. Luhan saw her rolling her eyes and smirked. He then also thought ' This girl is ... Fiesty.. ' he than told the others what she had just done. Kris was shocked that a girl , A GIRL ?!?!? THAT HAS DONE THAT TO HIS BELOVED BRO !!!! wow... Amazing. Kris also thought.. He was so going to enjoy this show. This girl was pretty , fiesty , and the first ever girl to roll her eyes at Zi Tai. What other surprises could there be in store ? Yoon Hee Did splits and did a triple back flip. Just nice one minute. She smirked. Her sister and her all shared trademarks. Intimidating stare and smirks. ONE. START!!! Yoon Hee did not move but instead waited for his attack. She had seen all his moves during CCA and had memorised all of them . so , Gis she could predict his next turn real easily. She kept a low profile , not doing too good nor bad to attract attention. So NO ONE knows her moves at all. Not Even one person . Her sisters is as unpridictable as her. Always unexpected. Tao did two aerial flips and attacked her. She sensed that hs should use his most powerful moves for the first and last turn , so she played along. When his aerial flip leg was about to kick her , she reached out and grabbed his foot. She grip was as firm as steel. Zi Tao struggled to loosen her grip on his shoe but failed miresably. She let go of his foot after a period of time and while he gave a sigh ofrelief , She quickly attacked him. Her aiming was quick and precised. She punched his chest and he fell back. She cared but was still wary of him when he fell. She gave him a helping hand to stand up. Tao smirked before holding her hand. His smirk did not go unnoticed by Yoon Hee. Instead she knew what he wanted to do. Watch out , Watch your moves , Huang Zi Tao. Think twice before attacking me. she thought . Zi Tao , Thinking she was fooled by him falling and that she was too soft-hearted changed when he was trying to flip her on the floor once he got up. But to his avail , Yoon Hee predicted his every move. while he was trying to flip her on the floor , she smirked and flipped him onto the floor instead. Plan backfired qgain. >< Urgh ! Zi Tao thought as he fell on the floor again. Round 1 - Im Yoon Hee. Break 5 minutes ! The Wushu coach said since he was the speaker. He had come to see his best stdent and one of the average studebts fight. He could not believe that Yoon Hee had beated him in first round. The concerned judges and fangirls crowd to Zi Tao to sdk if he was alright. He just replied that he was fine and watched Yoon Hee. He observed her but still could not find her most probably weak acupuncture point and her moves could not be predicted at all. This woman is unbelieveable and unpredictable. combination =Danger as he thought . Unexpected things may happen if he does not find her weak points . He may lose his pride here. It could be lost to Kris but a girl and one that is better at him in wushu... Its Trouble.