Two: Onew's Piano

❤Girls, Girls, Girls❤

He walked everywhere. Everywhere. He needed help, and none of his hyungs were around!

They were always annoying the hell out of him, at all times. He couldn't believe this was happening to him! 
Out of all days!
 
He was about to scream in frustration, when he heard the musical notes of a grand piano. 
Taemin grinned and sprinted to the music room. "Onew! Onew hyung!" He burst through the door, yelling. "Onew hyung, I have girl trouble! I need help!"
 
He stopped when he saw Onew kissing his girlfriend, with her sitting on top of the piano. 
"S-! I'm so sorry!"
 
Onew and Aurora broke apart in embarrassment. "T-Taemin!"
Aurora waved shyly. "H-hi~"
 
Taemin shuffled around awkwardly. "I... I can come by some other time..."
 
Aurora got off the piano and walked up to him. She took his hand and led him to a chair. "You said you had girl trouble. I'll be glad to help~"
 
Onew puffed his chest up proudly and giggled. "I know~! Girls love it when you sing to them! They fall in love by their listening skills. Play her the piano. That is totally how I got Aurora to notice me!"
 
Taemin glanced at Aurora, who was facepalming. "That is... No... What?!" She shook her head and pushed Onew away. "Taemin, get her flowers. Girls love flowers. Who is this girl?"
 
"Rhea-noona~ She's the prettiest girl on earth~" 
Aurora smiled.  "I know her! She's my partner in science class. She loves red tulips~"
 
Onew pouted, crossing his arms. "Are you actually going to listen to her, and not your hyung?! Believe me!! Play her the piano! Just do it!" 
 
Taemin stood up and nodded with a smile. "I will, hyung!"
He left the room in excitement.
 
Aurora glanced at Onew. "You do know he has no idea how to play a piano?" 
 
••• 
 
Rhea sat with Aurora in Music class, just chatting about recent events... When suddenly, Taemin entered the classroom and stood in the center of the room. "Everyone!"
Aurora sank into her chair. "God, no..."
 
"I want to dedicate this song to Rhea-Noona, the prettiest Noona of all~"
Some girls in the room "aw'ed"... But that was before the young boy sat in the piano.
 
Taemin played such a horrible version of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" that some students had to go to the infirmary to treat their bleeding ears.
 
 
 
 
Taemin was later seen sitting on the stairs, hugging his knees to his chest in embarrassment.
"I... I need someone else's help..."