WHEN DIFFERENT WORLDS COLLIDE

WHEN DIFFERENT WORLDS COLLIDE

"Kim So Eun, B+," Mr. Hwang said as he lent So Eun's paper who just walked happily in front to get it. Before she could go back to her seat, she looked at her test paper and saw the 'B+' mark above on it. She smiled and muttered, "Yes!" then finally sat back.

 

 

KIM SO EUN

*female, 15

*long, straight-haired

*pretty; nice and innocent

*Self Title: "MS. SO-GOOD"

 

"Im Yoona," the teacher called.

 

"Sir," Yoona stood up, smiling, and walked in the front, ready to receive her test result. Confident-to-get-high-remark was plastered on her face.

 

 

IM YOONA

*female, 16

*long, curly-haired

*cute and pretty

*spoiled brat and mischievous

*Self Title: "D' MISCHIEVOUS BRAT"

 

The teacher continued, "C+," then handed the paper.

 

Yoona's smile quickly faded once he announced the result. She peered at her paper to see if Mr. Hwang was really telling the truth. And he really was. It was written on top of her test paper, 'C+'. She looked at the teacher, couldn't believe about the result.

"I got a C+?" She was disappointed. "But i cheated so hard on this," she protested.

 

The teacher just looked at her. The kind of look that would scare every student in Amiya-High Academy.

 

"I'm going." Yoona rolled her eyes and swifted back to her seat with an irratated face.

 

Mr. Hwang continued... then suddenly...

 

"SORRY I'M LATE!" Yuri rushed on the door, gasping for air as everybody's head swung to look who was it.

 

KWON YURI

*female, 16

*long, curly-haired

*smart

*wears dental braces and dorky-glasses

*has thick and dark eyebrows; has black spots on the face; eyebugs were dark; in short, "UGLY"

*Self Title: "THE UGLY NERD"

 

"Don't be late next time," the teacher told her grimly. "A+," he added while lending Yuri's paper to her. She fully went inside and got it then sat at her seat.

 

"I wonder why she's late," So Eun murmured, still watching Yuri. She always go to school early. And this is her first time late... There must be an emergency in their house. I should ask her this recess, she thought.

-----

"I slept late last night, that's why," Yuri explained.

 

"Why? You went to a party?" Yoona, who was standing next to Yuri's seat, asked between mouthfuls of cookie.

 

"I don't think with a face like this is welcome to any party." She frowned.

 

"Awh, don't say that," So Eun said solemnly. She was sitting on the seat in front of Yuri, but she was facing her. "Everybody are welcome to any kind of party. Except for those who aren't invited."

 

"That's what I'm talkin' about. Nobody would ever invite me."

 

"That's not true," protested So Eun mildly. You're always invited in my birthday party and Yoona's birthday party."

 

"That's because you two are my bestfriends."

 

"That's why you're always invited. So never say that you're not welcome to any party."

 

Yoona poked Yuri's head. "You're really smart, huh? How could you change the topic that fast?" she lectured. "So what made you slept late last night?" she asked, bringing back the original topic.

 

Yuri fixed her glasses first before answering Yoona. "We went to my aunt's house and went home at 2AM."

 

"Why?"

 

"Cos my aunt wanted us to be there."

 

"Why?"

 

"Cos she wansted to see us."

 

"Why?" Yoona sked once again.

 

"Cos I'm kicking you're if you won't stop asking 'why'."

 

"Why?"

 

Yuri got annoyed and kicked Yoona's foot.

"Aww!" Yoona exclaimed in pain, covering the part of her foot that was being kicked using her palm. She looked up and protested, "Yah! That wasn't my !"

 

"Ah, so you really want me to kick your ?"

 

"A-niyo!" Yoona slowly stood up, bit her botoom lip and acted like she was going to hit Yuri's face with her fist. yuri knew that her bestfriend wasn't really going to hit her, but she jerked her head backward, as if avoiding Yoona's attack. She suddenly caught sight the student behind their classroom's window who was passing the hallway making her eyes starting to twinkle in admiration. She swept Yoona's arm away to see the person clearly and there she went again, DAYDREAMING.

 

Yoona and So Eun traced ger gaze. She was probably staring at her ULTIMATE CRUSH, MARIO MAURER. Then So Eun started giggling after seeing the GUY OF HER DREAMS, KIM SAM BUM, who was between Mario and Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.

 

Shaking her head, Yoona looked at her bestfriends with disgust, refusing that this was actually happening to them.

 

"CUTE!" they said in unison.

 

"As if they're gonna notice you." That's it. Yoona just broke their happy moment. Well, that's what she always do.

 

So Eun pouted and stared at Yoona. "You're so mean. Who knows he might get to notice me and someday, I'll be his bride." She grinned.

 

Yoona sarcastically laughed at that part, making it sound like it's so impossible.

 

"Yeah," Yuri agreed with So Eun. "And who knows I might get pretty and someday, I'll be prettier than you."

 

Yoona pressed her lips together, trying to control herself from laughing out loud. "You guys are talking nonsense," she said with a laugh.

 

"We're not talking nonsense," So Eun defended themselves. "We don't know... it could be possible."

 

"Blah blah blah."

 

"You're so rude." Yuri pinched Yoona's waist, making jerked away from them.

 

"Ouch!" she exclaimed, but still continued laughing at them.