ORIENTATION

AFF OPEN COLLEGE || A writing community

 

Welcome to the Open College.

This is a place where you will meet fellow authors and readers.

We are here to help each other.

 
 

This is a place where you will work on the same topic provided each session, produce something (one-shot, drabbles, chaptered fics), and gain constructive feedback on it.

The purpose of these prompts is to give you something to do without stress. Writing is a fun activity.

You can also use these prompts to challenge yourself and know that someone will read it and give constructive feedback.

 

 

This is also a place where you can host discussions and questions relevant to the topic.

To ask a question that you would like discussed, comment or PM one of the authors and we will start it up.

We encourage active discussion.

 

 

Participate. The only way to improve is to give it a go.

 

 

 

♦ Term 5 is in session ♦

 

 

 


 

Rules & Regulations, Terms & Conditions

Be polite.

Don't be shy; voice your opinions and experiences where appropriate. And conversely, listen and consider the feedback that has been given.

Everything is open for everyone to see - think first about how your actions and responses will be viewed and judged by all of our nameless faces.

We will be moderating your comments and entries.

 

 

Any issues or questions, don't hesitate to ask.

If it is of a sensitive nature, PM one of the authors.