Appa and me

Our Baby, Minki

Minho

"Hey Key?"
"Yeah?"
I found Key in the kitchen feeding Minki. Who really didn't look like he was eating much because he had food all over his face and the high chair.
"Do you mind if I take Minki to my job with me? I've told them about him and they really want to see him." 
"I don't care Minho. And why are you asking me? He's your son too, you can take him any time you want."
"Well I didn't know if you had anything planned to do with him."
"After what happened yesterday, I really don't want anything to do with him right now. He better be glad that he got fed this morning."
"Oh Key stop. He's 1. He doesn't really know when it's the right and wrong time to interrupt people."
"Well he should."
"Even though you don't want to deal with him today, can you at least get him cleaned up and dressed while I go and get ready for work?"
"Yeah, sure."
I kissed Key on his lips and said my thank you's and kissed Minki on the head before going upstairs to get ready for work.
 
After 2 hours of me waiting for Key to pick out an outfit for Minki( which ended up being a white shirt with a pink bunny on it and frilly pink shorts. Don't ask me why.) I was finally able to get Minki in the car so that I could drive to work.
The drive wasn't very long, only about 15 minutes. As I finished parking I turned around in my seat to look at Minki. Who was smiling at me through his binkie. 
"Are you ready to go see appas friends."
He just smiled and shook his head.
"Okay. Come on let's go."
I grabbed him and his baby bag out the back seat, and headed into the company building.
Today I had a photo shoot for the new movie I was going to play in and I am praying that Minki will behave while I am doing this.
.................................................................
"Okay Minho, you are going to have to take your shirt off for the first few pictures. And can you give your son to Ji Ae during the photo shoot. She will make sure that he is taken care of."
"Okay. Come on Minki go to the nice lady for me."
He started to whine and grab onto my shirt.
"Minki. Come on sweetheart you have to go with agassi Ji Ae. Appa has to take pictures now."
I finally managed to pry Minki's hands off me and gave his to Ji Ae. He started screaming in her arms trying to push her away.
"Minho! We need you now."
"Okay."
I felt so helpless because i couldn't do anything to stop Minki from crying. I had to do my job.
After about a few pictures Minkis screams started to get louder and louder. I told the photographer that I had to stop to go get him, because all the people seemed a little annoyed by the screaming.
"Hey, Ji Ae you can give him to me."
"Okay, oppa."
She handed him to me and he continued to cry.
"Minki ah,"
I started to wipe away his tears.
"Why are you crying? You're suppose to me good for agassi Ji Ae."
He cries started to subside and he laid his head on my shoulder.
"Minho?"
I turned to see the photographer.
"If you don't mind I would love it if you and Minki would take pictures together for the magazine.  I think that your fans would really enjoy seeing him and you together, and I would think it would be a nice way to tell the world that you now have a baby."
"Okay I think that it would be a great thing to do. Plus I don't think that he has any plans on letting go of me."
I walk over to where all things were set up to take the pictures. They had added a lot of big teddy bears, blankets, and pillows on the new set. It was really cute. I laid down on the blanket and let Minki sit on top of my chest. He started to smile at me and hit my chest. The photographer started to take pictures and telling us how cute we looked together. Minki didn't really pay attention to the camera. He was now more focused on the teddy bears, who he was now hitting instead of me. I just laughed at him and the photographer continued to take pictures of us. The he started to just take pictures of Minki by himself when he was laying his head on the teddy bear.
"Okay Minho, that's a wrap."
"Okay. Thank you. Come one Minki."
I picked him up from where he was laying.
"Let's go get something to eat and then we can go to the park for a little while to play."
He gave one of his adorable smile and we were off.
.............................................................................................................................................................
I took Minki to a little cafe near the park, so that it would be easier for me. There was a lot of teenage girls inside that cafe. They all were fans of mine, but they seemed happier to see Minki than me. They all crowded around him trying to touch him and talk to him. I could see on his face that he was uncomfortable with the being around him. So I asked them if they could leave him alone while he eats.
Luckly they actually complied with what I said. I was happy that Minki was enjoying himself. He would laugh at everything I said, he even called me Appa for the first time! You don't know how happy I am right now.
After we had finished eating I got Minki ready to go to the park. But we didn't really get to leave until some of the fangirls too pictures of us. Which Minki actually smiled for.
We made our way over to the park after the pictures. I let minki go off onto the playground by himself since it was a small playground made just for kids his age.
"Minho! Is that you?"
I looked up to see my best friend Jay and his son Sungjong.
"Hey Jay. What's up?"
He sat next to me on the bench and put Sungjong on the ground. He ran straight to Minki on the playground.
"Nothin'. I just thought that I would bring Sungjong to the park for a little."
"Same. I took Minki to work with me and I thought that it would be good to go to the park."
"Ah yeah. So where's Key?"
"At home. He didn't want anything to do with Minki today."
"Why?"
"Because yesterday we were about to have for the first time since Minki came, and Minki started crying right before we could do anything."
"Sungjong does that to Jo Kwon and I all the time. You just have to forgive them though, their just babies."
"Yeah I know that, but key doesn't seem to understand that."
"Ha I wouldn't think that he would."
"Yeah. Hey! Who are are those little boys talking to our son's?"
We were looking over at the sandbox where Minki and Sungjong were playing to see two older boys probably in preschool talking to them.
"I don't know, but I think we should go and fin out."
"Hey Kids! What are your names?"
"I'm Myungsoo and this is Dongho, but I call him Baekho."
"And why are you talking to our son's?"
"We just wanted to tell them that they are pretty."
The one named Baekho said.
"And did you tell him already?"
"Yes I did!"
"Okay, good. I think we're going to take them home now."
"Okay! Bye Bye."
Sungjong and Minki started to wave to them as they left. Jay then looked at me.
"I swear boys always act the same since they are young. They see someone pretty or good-looking and then has to go talk to them."
"I know. Well I'm actually going to take Minki home now so that Key doesn't flip out about me having him out for so long. And I know that he's going to be mad about Minki's clothes getting dirty."
"Yeah, I think I'm going to do the same. See ya later Minho, Bye Minki."
"Alright, see you later. Bye Sungjong."
The babies waved their good-byes to each other and I made my way to my car with Minki.
I placed him in his car seat and then went to the drivers side. I turned back to look at Minki.
"Did you have fun Minki?"
He looked at me and smiled before shaking his head.
"Good. Now we can go home and see Umma."
"Umma?"
I then started the car laughing.
"Haha yeah, umma."
..................................................................................................................................................................
Hi!
Thank you for reading.
I hope that you enjoyed reading this chapter.
And remember that I love comments!
Love,
Loka