Perfect In Between- Part 1

Perfect In Between

   A sudden noise of a door banging destroyed your dreams. The voices of a bunch of young men completely woke you up. So, Led Apple was back... With good news?

     Someone bent over the couch you had been sleeping; it was Hyoseok. You smiled at him and he gently kissed you on your lips. The magical moment was violently destroyed when someone grabbed your feet and pulled you away from your Hyoseokkie; it was Hanbyul, who seemed to be feeling quite victorious after doing that.

*Flashback*

   Sometimes you couldn't believe in your luck. You just had arrived in Seoul to register at the photography college, when you eventually  met Hyoseok.

  A friend of yours, the completely crazy Sora, had the idea to celebrate your registration at the college at a really fancy club she happened to know. You weren't so keen on that kind of amusement, but you decided to just go with the flow; after all, there could be a chance to be fun.

    Getting ready for such a place proved quite time consuming, as you didn't have neither the appropriate clothes, nor the appropriate mood to do so. On the contrary, Sora was excited; she really enjoyed to the full every single detail of your preparations. But-to your eyes- everything was just too much: the dress too short, the make up too intense, the high-heels too high!

     Things seemed to get worse when you entered the crowded club. All these smells, the colourful, flashing lights, that pushing-and-stepping-on-others situation made you feel dizzy and nervous. Sora quickly found her boyfriend, Changsu, among the crowd and started dancing with him, while you remained on your own, looking at her undecisively.

    They played Seungri's "VVIP" and you loved so much dancing to it, but on your own? No way!

     Someone touched your shoulder; it was a good-looking young man. He reminded you of someone for sure,but you couldn't say who particularly.

    "Wanna dance?" he asked you, with a cute, but still shy smile.

    You blushed and moved your head, so he grabbed your hand and led you on the dancing floor.

    "What is you name?" he asked you, bending next to your ear.

    "Stacey. What about you?"

     "Hyoseok. Am I an oppa to you?"

     "Well, I'm eighteen."

     "So, call me oppa, pretty Stacey- I'm nineteen"

      "OK, oppa" you only managed to murmure, feeling your cheeks burning as fire.

          You danced and talked for a long time; Hyoseok proved to be  such a gentle and interesting person. But- suddenly- he looked at his watch and asked  you to not  leave before he's back. Afterwards, he disappeared and you remained again on your own, looking for Sora. You saw her approaching you with Changsu and she seemed excited.

      "Oh my God, Stace! Do you know with whom you were hanging out??"

      "It was a cute guy... His name is Hyoseok and..:

      "You babo! He's..."

         The flashing lights turned off and an intense spotlight lit up the stage. A brunette guy appeared on the microphone, a red-haired and quite tall guy next to him with also a microphone, two guys with guitars, a boy with black hair on the decks and... was he Hyoseok?

      "Oh my God, it's Hyoseok on the drums! Who are they?"

      "Silly Stacey! Hyoseok is the drummer of Led Apple! You don't know them?!"

        That's it; this is why you had the idea you knew him!

        The band totally rocked the place; they performed a song named "Met by Chance" and everyone screamed  for them. Each one of them was so talented and Hyoseok was so passionate and hot on his drums!

       He came straight to you after finishing the performance. You- what a careless person- hugged him  with excitement, not considering the exploding much skinship with someone you had met just tonight.

      "Oppa, you are awesome! You are so rocking awesome!" you exclamed and when he hugged you back, you felt your heart jumping in your chest.

      "Thank you Stacey! I'm extremelly happy that you liked it... C'mon, let's meet my boys!"

       You were about  to follow him, when  a nervous Sora- out of nowhere- pulled your hand.

      "Changsu isn't feeling very well; we have to go!" she said, while dragging you behind her.

      "Wait unnie... Hyoseok!"

        Oh, how thankful you were, he heard your voice and turned; you managed to wave goodbye with a sad/cute expression, while being pulled. To your surprise, he ran to you and passed his drumsticks in your hands. The last thing you managed to see was him winking and sending you a kiss.

       In Changsu's car, you were pretty mad at Sora and all your reactions were quite grumpy.

     "Changsu oppa isn't that bad! Why did you have to drag me like that? I didn't even manage to say good night; Unnie, why are you mean to me?" you almost cried.

     "How could I know that you were that excited with Hyoseok? I was worried for Changsu! And, after all, I thought you didn't like clubs" Sora moved her shoulders.

    "Now I do like them, OK?" you almost screamed and felt the tears filling your eyes.

     Sora ignored your reactions and grabbed the drumsticks from your hands.

     "Ah, he's such a romantic guy, giving you something of his to remember him!"

      You were about to slap her, when she suddenly widened her eyes.

     "Oh my ... Stacey, here, on that drumstick, he has written with a marker his number!"

  *End of Flashback*

      You looked at Hanbyul with the angriest face you could make, while Hyoseok giggled  in his usual innocent way. But Hanbyul kept on staring right in your eyes, like he always did lately.

     "Cut it off, you babo!" you pushed him away and quickly turned your glance away, to avoid the impact that these two eyes had recently started to impose on you.