Chapter Two

Love on Top

currently listening to be ma girl

 

During class, Bomi decides to put in her headphones and rests on top of her books. She snoozes off as Jangmi texts CAP,

 

YAH. Quit playing games this early in the morning! Aish >:(

 

And impatiently waits for a response. After a an hours of taking notes, Jangmi turns off her phone. “Fine, two can play this game.” She handed her phone over to Bomi, waking her up.

“Mmm.” Bomi says as she lifts up her head. “It’s lunch time already?”

“Fat a-s, get up. Mr. Paek will freak if he sees you not studying or taking notes.”

“Tsk,” Bomi clicked her tongue as she sits up. She grabbed her only pencil and starts doodling on her paper. “I don’t even like physics, can we learn something else?” she pouts.

 

Later on during lunch the girls meet up with the other boys who were sitting in the middle of the cafeteria. Niel was flirting with random underclassmen that had googly eyes over him. Changjo had his feet up on the table, chair leaned, and eyes closed. Ricky was nomming away everyone’s food. Bomi sat on the table next to Changjo as Jangmi grabs a chair across from them.

“Still no response?” Bomi asks handing Jangmi her phone.

Jangmi rolls her eyes and checks her phone, “ugh, no. I’m going to beat him when I see him.” She sighed.

“Ou, hyung’s in trouble?” Ricky asks, taking a break from eating, and winked at the table of girls who were all drooling over the three teen top members who still went to Andromeda high.

“He stood me up and isn’t responding back to my texts.” Jangmi told him, irritated.

 

A group of girls walked by, “that’s because he’s losing interest in you, honey.” smirked and walked off.

“I hate that b-tch.” Bomi said as she stood up. “Leave it alone, Bomi.” Bomi bit her lip and leaned against the table, “one day I’m just going to smash her face in.”

“One day I will too,” she softly chuckled.

“Noona,” Changjo yawned, “quit being so bad a-s. That’s not Ljoe-hyung’s style.” he smirked in a witty way.

“Shush it.” Bomi said as she pushed his forehead back with her pointer finger. “Ljoe’s style is only me.” She laughed and got up. “Speaking of him, I’m not going to class. I’m going to walk to Ljoe’s class instead. Jangmi, want to come?”

“Molla, if my parents find out I ditched again for Minsoo, they won’t let me go out this weekend.” She pouted.

“Hide it from them,” Bomi grinned innocently.

“I guess, aish but he hasn’t even texted me back. Okay. Let’s go.” She got up as well. Bomi looked at the boys, “coming?”

“Nah, we’ll meet up with you guys later.” Changjo replied for the three.

“Arasso,” the girls said as they walked off.

 


 

i wanna love you all day, wanna love you all night. you got me feeling so hott, oh yeah ♪ ♫

  • ou, who duh heo is dat b-tch? /honey/, pfft pfft okay and molla molla, what is cap doing?
  • changjo is sho cute ermergeerrdddd /meltsmyheart but srsly.
  • comment, subscribe and that lovely stuff ♥ next chapter up soon.