Chapter One

Love on Top

currently listening to be ma girl.

After a long restless night, Jangmi is woken up by her mother. “Jangmi, wake up!” she hollers. Jangmi just groaned and rolled under her sheets until her phone vibrated and her alarm went off reminding her that she was supposed to meet with CAP for breakfast. “Aish!” she muttered as she ran out of bed and into her bathroom.

 

Meanwhile at Bomi’s house, Bomi was sleeping in when someone tapped on her window. She also groaned and didn’t budge until the knocks became louder. She finally got up and opened her window, “what?” she yawned. She sat on top of her desk as Ljoe crawled his way in. “If she finds you here, she’s not going to be happy” Bomi said looking at him. Ljoe smirked and leaned his way in kissing her lips and softly slapping her thighs, “get some pants on, it’s time for school.”

Bomi pouted and obeyed his command and went to change. After getting ready, Ljoe handed her bag and whispered “meet you down there” and smirked as he crawled back out the window. Bomi softly chuckled to herself as she left her room and went down the stairs into the kitchen meeting her halboni. She grabbed an orange and before giving her halboni a kiss on the cheek she was interrupted “what was that knocking sound earlier?”

“Huh? Nothing, my alarm.” Bomi said. “I’m going to be late for school,” she pecked her halboni’s cheek, “see you later!” and ran out the door.

 

In front of school, Jangmi rushes out of her car and waves her driver goodbye. She ran in front of the bench where she’d meet CAP to only see he wasn’t there. She looks at her phone and opens an unread text from ‘pookie bear’ that read:

Ur late and I’m hungry.

 

Aish! She stomped her feet and sat down on the bench. Bomi strolls by with Ljoe and looks at Jangmi, “yah, why are you all pouty this morning?”

Ljoe only laughed and Jangmi answers, “he always makes me cranky by leaving me here!”

Bomi laughed along with Ljoe and grabbed Jangmi up, “then quit being late.”

Ljoe ruffled Jangmi’s hair, “you know how hyung can be sometimes, put him in his place for once.” He smirked and walks off, looking back and giving his girlfriend a goodbye wink causing her to blush slightly.

“He still makes you blush after all these years?” Jangmi nudged Bomi as she raises her eyebrows.

“Shut up, we’re going to be late.” Bomi says as she walks towards the school.

 


 

be ma girl, won't you be ma girl ♪ ♫

  • comment, subscribe, cuz aww so cute right ;)
  • come on be my motivation to write more ♥