Meet the Twenty Two

Stepping Stones

 

“Who are they?” Kyuhyun asked curiously.

“SHEMS, I want you to meet

“Super Junior – Leeteuk, the leader, Heechul, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Donghae, Siwon, Kangin, Sungmin, Kibum, Hangeng, Yesung, and Kyuhyun.”

“f(x) – Sulli, Amber, Victoria, the leader, Krystal, and Luna.”

 “SHINee – Key, Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun, Onew.”

“Anyounghaseyo.” They all smiled at us.

“Wait. What does SHEMS mean?” Leeteuk asked.

“Superstars of the Heavenly East in Meteor Shower?”

“Wow. You at giving names, ahjussi.” Sunny said teasing.

“Actually, in Hebrew it means fame.” Aliette said casually, then smiled.

“Wow. You sure are smart.” Sunny added and Soo Man just smiled.

“As I was saying, here’s Big Bang – GD, TOP, Seung Ri, Daesung, and Taeyang.” He continued.

And of course, SNSD – Taeyeon, the leader, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun.”

“Anyounghaseyo.”

“What’s happening? Really?” Donghae finally asked.

“You are all going to train these 22 as part of your team and as their own group. SNSD, BEAST, and SHINee, you are assigned to the 9 girls. Meanwhile, SuJu, and f(x), you go with the guys. As for Big Bang, you will monitor them. Questions? Okay. Meeting adjourned.” Then he went out. Just like that.

Whoa. What just happened?

“I’m guessing you’re all part of the family now.” Seohyun told us all and flashed her pearly whites.

“Okay! So we’ll split up the teams.” Taeyeon said, her leadership taking over.

“Don’t you think they should introduce themselves first?” Leeteuk suggested.

“Right.” Taeyeon agreed.

Sunny and Sungmin motioned us to start. Aigoo. They’re so cute! ^^,

“Annyounghaseyo! Princess Park imnida! I’m the leader! Uh. For the girls, that is.” I hope they liked me.

“Okay! This girl’s mine!” Taeyeon said and I just laughed.

All girls are assigned to one SNSD member and the boys to one Super Junior member. They all agreed that the others can help in trainings and the others should really be the role models. We were all assigned and picked out. All leaders gathered and picked out Ghun and me.

 

Carmel’s POV

 

“Aigoo.” I heard Hyo said when she found out that she was gonna train Christine. “Another Lee? Hey, atleast she’s a girl.”

“I look like a girl.” Someone piped in and the room began laughing.

“Shut up Taemin.” She said sticking out her tongue. Christine is clearly excited when she saw whom she was working with: KIM HYOYEON (one of her idols when it comes to dancing), Lee Taemin (her sister’s imaginary ex; she likes to think she’s dating Seung Ho now; she’s not even 13 for crying out loud!), Lee Eunhyuk, her favorite monkey. And ooh ooh ooh! I saw that! She nearly died seeing Kikwang and Seung Ri. Gosh. What is with this girl that she only likes dancers and the ones that have a Lee as their last name? And why do I love messing with her? She has serious Lee-dancer fangirl issues: that’s why. Oh Yeah! Carmel for the win!!