9

Benefits, Love, Contract

Lunch over...

But the new life started..

DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT.....

He still couldn't dispart with his freedom as a single man. NOOOO!!! Jiyong is insane now. How come?? His mother is truly a witch, as one whishes, changing his life... CHANGING HER ONLY SON LIFE... Changing everything...

Jiyong was working full time inside his studio room with no one daring to disturb him.

Knocked...

Jiyong ignored the knocked door.

Knocked...

Again.. he ignored it.

The door opened.

"DAMN! WHO'S THERE? WHY DO YOU DISTURB ME???"

He gone mad.

"It's me...." soft voice heard. Soothe. The voice sounded heard from heaven far far away up into the sky...

I must be drunk now..

Wait..

I didn't drink ....

Jiyong turned around and see his backside...

Little sweet face welcome his sight...

"What are you doing here?" he asked now softly. Shocked -in fact. 

"I heard from Chanyeol that you have your lunch with your mother, so I waited there outside studio room. I have to talk to you..."

Jiyong suddenly remember his fault.

"Oh, have you received the flower I sent to you yesterday, Chaerin?"

She replied with nood.

Jiyong smiled before said, "I am really sorry about what I've done to you yesterday. I was out of control, even I don't know why..." Lied. He knew it. He was jealous. He just couldn't admit it. HELLO??? HEARTBREAKER JIYONG JEALOUS??? The sun must stop shinning first. Well... It can't be.. so... yes, Jiyong was jealous... about Chaerin and Chanyeol.. more about Chaerin...

Chaerin smiled.

"I know. It's no one fault. I know it seems like me and Chanyeol looked like so close but trust me I have no intention to flirting guys here. Uhm.. It's unethical right?"

"Yes.. it is..."

OH.. What a woman always under her control.

"So, what's bring you here?" Jiyong asked.

"I.. I.. want to talk about your scandal.. current scandal I mean..."

"How many scandals I have, miss Chaerin??" Jiyong laughed. Laughed at himself. Yes.. yes.. he is a scandalous man -is it the right terminology?-

"You have a lot..." Chaerin said.. oops... she took a look at Jiyong waited until he got mad but he still calmed. Great! "What I mean is you're famous with you heartbreak girls scandal but this time is more complicated and..." Chaerin stopped.

"And?" 

"And.. it might bring you some shock-response to your stocks price..."

"DRAGON ENTERTAINMENT?"

"Yes..."

"I don't care..." he said. Chaerin sighed. This man must be so stressed out.

"Also your career..."

"Why everyone so concern about my music career?? I won't die if I lose my fans..."

"But they will die if they lose their idol..." Chaerin answered.

RIGHT!

"You think so?"

"Look, Kwon Jiyong-ssi.." Chaerin tried to explain how precious Jiyong's music for everyone and fans is. "You are an inspiration for them, for your fans, for many people. Idols are inspirations. Idols are everything. If you stop making music then everyone lose their inspirations. What's life without inspirations, without desire?"

"........"

"This scandal will make you lose the chance to continue your music... trust me.."

"So?"

"Please.. do some press conference..."

AGAIN...

"I won't"

"Why?"

"That's my decision. You have no right to asking about that.. Who are you?"

"......"

"you're just my accountant. Just do my finance and stop there. Don't try to care too much Miss Chaerin.."

"....."

CRUEL.

"Right... you're right.. I'm just your accountant. So, it's your choice.. I won't give you advise anymore. Don't dare to ask me, Jiyong-ssi. Good afternoon..."

And Chaerin left studio room with hurt. How mean you are Kwon Jiyong and stupid me didn't keep my promise to Bom unnie. Fool me! Fool! Chaerin tried her best not to cry along the side to her car.

-XXX-

Chaerin's mini-cooper cruised along the Gangnam street. It took about 30 minutes from DRAGON ENTERTAINMENT building to her office building. She drove with all-of-focus left after the bad conversation she had with Jiyong before.

Beep...

Someone phoned her. She looked at the screen showing 'PATT' her boss' name. Rejected. "I'M ON MY WAY DRIVING" template message sent to Patt.

Beep...

Another calling for her. She looked again hoping this time is not Patt, she's not in a good mood to talk about work stuffs today. Jiyong ruined everything and brought down her mood went down hills. It's not Patt but another nightmare.

'EOMMA' word was showing on the screen.

Obliged, Chaerin answered the phone with her handsfree.

"Yeobosseyo?"

"Chaerin-ah, will you go home today?" her mother's voice heard.

Yes, Chaerin was no longer live with her family. She had already bought an apartment and live there since 2 years ago. It's near the office so will make everything easier whenever she had to take some overtime due to a lot of works by all her overlimits clients -include Jiyong-

"I think no.."

"Okay, Can you go home today?" her mother changed the questions.

"No eomma. I have a lots of works to do.."

"But you have missed Halin's birthday! Tonight we will have dinner with her and her boyfriends soon to be fiance. She will be so angry to you if you are not coming..."

HER SISTER WILL MARRY SOON?

She thought like grown older hundred times more fast....

"Eomma... I can't"

"You must come.."

"Eomma!"

"Chaerin-ah just leave your works a night. It won't kill you.."

"My works won't do that, but Patt will!"

"Jinja... this girl...!"

"Eomma forced me to work there, so it's eomma's fault.."

"Hey! keep your mouth, Chae-ah..."

"I'm sorry..."

"Just come! You don't have to sleep here but just come. Appa have something to talk to you as well..."

This time her mother brought her father? Okay! No one daring to fight with father. NO ONE. NON CHAERIN.

"Okay.."

"Good, see you on dinner, baby.."

Apolo helped her, please....

-XXX-

Author's note : Thank God I need to do my tasks again so it stops me from writing more chapters. If only I mustn't finish my tasks, I would done about quartet updates.. That's scary...
Thankyou for reading.. hope you all enjoy it..