More drama

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-Your POV-

As I walked in the classroom, I saw Sunny and Jessica unnie in their own dream land.

"Unnie!" I shouted as I hugged both of them.

"omo! JaeMin! I saw the video, you are dating Sehun?" Sunny unnie said as she got out of my hug.

"No you idiot! She is dating Yi Han neh?" Jessica said as she smacked Sunny unnie's head.

"I actually broke up with him last night at the Han river..." I muttered.

"Wow... I thought he loved you a lot, why would he break up with you?" Sunny unnie asked.

"He didn't break up with me... I broke up with him, he said he still love me even though I don't love him."

"wow... what an idiot." Jessica and Sunny unnie said at the same time.

"Hey! I think that's really sweet... he really loved me..."

"well, you certainly don't love him!" Jessica unnie said.

"yar... and no matter how sweet he is, the heart what the heart wants." Sunny unnie added.

"I know b-"

"unnie!" HwaYoung interrupted me.

"What?" I yelled back.

"A-appa... he, he died..." HwaYoung said as she brust into tears."a-appa, was driving and he got into an accident. Umma wants us at the hospital now."

"Let's go HwaYoung, I'll drive you." I said as I dragged her out to my car parked in the school carpark since the last time I parked it there.

On our way there, HwaYoung kept on crying, I can't believe it but I'm actually comforting her now.

"Umma! What happened?" I shouted as I got to the private ward.

"H-he... is gone..." Umma said as she cried more.

"Gone?" Hwa Young unnie cried while hugging me, as she hugged me I cried... tears flowed out of my eyes... I-I can't believe so much happened... Does god really hate me so much that he must take away the person I love? I use to hate him b-but... I really treated him as my dad...

"Girls... let's go home now..." umma said as she picked HwaYoung up from the floor.

"I-I'll drive..." I muttered as I helped to pick HwaYoung up...

The ride on the car home was filled with sobs... I can't believe he just died like that....

When we reached home, HwaYoung already passed out due to her crying too much, the maids all helped her into bed.

"JaeMin... follow me...." Umma said as we entered her studyroom.

"Umma... please be honest, did you have anything to do with this?" I asked as Istared at her.

"Neh... I put a drug in his tea, it made him drowsy when he drived, so he has an accident." umma replied.

"Why would you do that?" I asked while tearing up.

"Because I finally changed his will, and your brother is done with his mission as well."

"oppa is finally coming back? I thought he offically turned gay." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Your brother has done very well in his mission, he is going to take over the Kim Fashion house soon." umma said with a smirk on her  face.

"How did oppa acomplish that?"

"Ask him when he returns tomorrow."

-HwaYoung POV-

I lost him... my father... he was the only one I trusted...I loved him so much... And he just dies... Now "umma" can do anything to me... But I know she treats me like her own flesh and blood so I trust her...

She is the only one who can be there for me now... Kim Mee Sung...

-------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry saying that I might update yesterday but I didn't *hids behind Tao* I was very busy...

So I added in a new character, JaeMin's brother... hmm... I wonder who will it be