The ulzzang's point of view

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-Yi Han POV- 

Urm... let me see... I've been a ulzzang since I was like 12 years old ? Urm... most people only like me for my looks... so yea...

I don't really have much friends until I meet Sehun hyung... and..... Jae Min....

Sehun hyung is my role model, i always wanted to be like him, execl in my sports, studies and my social circle. I never really made any friends until I meet Sehun hyung... He has such a nice family and father...

My other role model is Jae Min... she is pretty, smart and she has a awesome voice, I always wanted to have confidence like hers... but I don't have it... I only like to take photos of myself... that makes me confident !

The person who presuded me into modeling is... Jae Min...

She said that it will increase my confidence level and she was correct.

I remember the first time I saw her... She looked so pretty in her white gown when she was 10 years old.

"Sehun hyung... Do you think that girl is pretty?" I asked as I tugged his shirt.

"Yes why?" He said as he countinued to look at her. I never really fought Sehun for anything but after looking at Sehun when he looked at Jae Min... I think we are gonna fight for her... fight over for Jae Min...

I remember the first time I spoke to her... 

"Jae Min ssi?" I asked in a very shy tone...

I expected her to reply me but all she did was gave me her poker face... Please man... I'm freakin cute she should at least give me a smile right !?!?!?!

Aish... never mind... because she is beautiful i shall forgive her.

After that I never talked to her again until her Birthday Party

"Happy Birthday Jae Min ssi." I said as I gave her a super sweet super cute super awesome smile.."Thank You..." she said as she bowed slightlytWhen she spoke my heart jolted a little bit. My heart beat increased thumping thumping thumping...

I just realised that I love her ...

After her birthday, she became playmates, well actually her 'sister', her , me and my brother the great Oh Sehun. 

We became friends very quickly for some reason but Hwa Young kept her distance from us...

When we played or talk or ate, Hwa Young would just simply stay at the side and kept quite. But no one seemed to care about her and all, they just hope that me and Sehun hyung as a nice time at their house Sehun hyung and I are like blood related brothers even though we are not, we shared everything together but I know there is one thing we CANNOT share...

 

 

Lee Jae Min...